Kilmarnock v Celtic - We're on our Way! A chance to go 8 points clear...all comments here

defoe must feel like he bought a ticket rockness, two years after it was closed

Mair like calderparkbzoo then rockness. But yeah c where your comin fae.

He probs no know his own name now let alone wit day of the week it is ??

was in murphys in schipol few days ago, there were some irish young adults there. volunteers helping kids in chernobyl. one lassie sung grace, just made me realise how lucky we are to not be on the darkside. we have the values that matter and it shines , siempre

some kids play a flute and bang a drum, feeling valued. to have a child that helps others is a blessing

Valium Sunday is now behind us and 3 vital points in the 8iar bag. By fuck was that a hard shift to endure. The pitch took its toll on trying to play football and we struggled to play any of note.

I thought we were poor for the most part with slack passing when it mattered. It had the look of a draw all over it, as we never created anywhere near enough clear cut chances for long periods.

You also had to contend with the possibility of a defensive howler giving them the points. I hate games at Killie. It’s a shithole pitch and reduces the game to an endurance slog.

Just when you’re thinking this is a great chance blown, up steps Broony with a shot destined to break someone’s nose in row Y, deflected into the net off a Killie arm. Bedlam, not just behind the goal, but in my living room. My screeching yell giving a near heat attack to my Mrs and her pal who had been chatting and not paying attention. Serves them right.

The feeling of relief was so great, I immediately had another drink. To stem off slipping into a coma.

I listened to Rogers after the game and thought I must have been watching a different game. I didn’t think we played well at all. But, it wasn’t about playing well, it was about going 8 points clear. We all knew what that meant and we did it.

If anybody thinks Madden would have given us a penalty if it had gone past the post, they are fucking deluded. He would have missed it. He also played over a minute longer that the 4 minutes as Killie were going for an equaliser.

8 points clear. 8iar moves nearer our sideboard, sevconians spewing with such a late winner, just squeezed another cherry onto the cake.

Not a pleasant game to sit through, nerves shredded, people in your house needing a defibrillator, me needing to learn meditation to calm the fuck doon all followed by a great Sunday dinner.

We invaded the pitch, the difference is, we just won the league. To be fair to Sevco they have won it three times already and the CL, again, the difference is we actually did it.

Keep pushing on now, extend the lead. Hopefully Killie win on Wednesday and we can all watch the meltdown. I will get the popcorn in, and I fucking hate popcorn, but will make an exception.

Well done Broony, being able to see that he would never score picked out that arm with slide rule accuracy to help it in. Genius :)

Members online

No members online now.

Back