King’s Protestant Vow & BBC’s anti-Catholic John Knox joke

I see auld King Chick the Turd is starting as he means to go on. Up to 100 employees of his official household at Clarence House have just been told that they will probably be made redundant. The littlespittle servants - some have been working there for decades - were working round the clock to smooth over the transition from Lizzie to Chick had thought they would be amalgamated into the Buck House staff, but were informed that there was no need for their roles any more so they can just GTF!

I see auld King Chick the Turd is starting as he means to go on. Up to 100 employees of his official household at Clarence House have just been told that they will probably be made redundant. The littlespittle servants - some have been working there for decades - were working round the clock to smooth over the transition from Lizzie to Chick had thought they would be amalgamated into the Buck House staff, but were informed that there was no need for their roles any more so they can just GTF!
Never like to hear of people losing their jobs, but I'm struggling here to muster any sympathy for them, I mean the poor wee guy who arranges the teaspoons is on the dole.

Would love to see him interview at the dole office, experienced spoon arrangers are pretty much fucked imho.

The official leaky pen inspector will be getting his jotters shortly
Gets upset because the pen he was using was leaky, but he's ok with food banks and people living on the streets
It'll be all too much for the sweetie wife on the throne, and they'll fuck off on the Royal Yacht
Did they ever built that new yacht that Boris gave the ok on ?
Has Windsor castle been refurbished by the taxpayers ?

THIS...just announced for Monday in London
People lining up since last Saturday to watch the procession, this coming Monday
Who ARE these people, do they not have other things to be worrying about ?
The mind boggles as to why, but then again, some in Scotland vote Tory

Mass bands.jpg

She fucking hated being in Buck Pal, it meant she had to be pestered by various fuckwitted PMs when she could have been at the racing. She wasn't that bad an old spud really, it's just the crap system she was born into. I would have feckin hated it, she probably did an aw.
She was only driving the car TS

Why have people forgotten that KING CHARLES BEST FRIEND WAS JIMMY SAVILLE.
Charles was BFF with the biggest, highest profile pedophile in Britain.
His brother Andrew was best mates with the biggest, highest profile pedophile in America.
Both Charles & Andrews favourite uncle was Lord Mountbatten.
According to the FBI Lord Mountbatten & his wife are considered persons of extremely low morals.
"She stated that Lord Louis Mountbatten was known to be a homosexual with a perversion for young boys.
"In Lady Decies' opinion he is an unfit man to direct any sort of military operations because of this condition. She stated further that his wife Lady Mountbatten was considered equally erratic.'
They are a family of pedophiles

305958974_609986950728104_9205373492533106073_n.jpg

No what a don’t get,all these ghoulish cunts lining the streets actually think that Lizzie is in that hearse???its a paul Daniels switcharoo trick surley??they don’t drive her all over the shop for these daft fuckers to ogle at!!!day one all eyes on Charlie and the bhoys at balmoral,they head to London empty box heads to embra!!lizzie heads to London incognito??stays there in preparation for Monday’s main mournfest...hope Charlie’s took her false teeth doon to the funeral parlour want her lookin her best.🙏

Members online

No members online now.

Back