King’s Protestant Vow & BBC’s anti-Catholic John Knox joke

Anyone who thinks it's a coincidence that Queen lizzie the 1st of Scotland died in Scotland are well mistaken.
This was a very clever plan by her magicianal to make Scotland the center of interest 100%.
First with the outgoing Boris the spider, second with the incoming ( anti monarchy) PM.
Third , the first monarch to die here for many trips round the sun.
Fourth with the new King ( and consort) and the princes vigil all held in Scotland.
Aye this was very well planned to perfection by lizzie ( who was a smart cookie by all means).
To give King Chick ( the 7th of Scotland ) a head start on trying to keep Scotland in the union.
A union started by K chick the 6th of Scotland ( 1st of engurlund).
They say very much that QE2 didnt interfere in politics but this was a very (un)-subtle nod to help the union.
I think anyway

Anyone who thinks it's a coincidence that Queen lizzie the 1st of Scotland died in Scotland are well mistaken.
This was a very clever plan by her magicianal to make Scotland the center of interest 100%.
First with the outgoing Boris the spider, second with the incoming ( anti monarchy) PM.
Third , the first monarch to die here for many trips round the sun.
Fourth with the new King ( and consort) and the princes vigil all held in Scotland.
Aye this was very well planned to perfection by lizzie ( who was a smart cookie by all means).
To give King Chick ( the 7th of Scotland ) a head start on trying to keep Scotland in the union.
A union started by K chick the 6th of Scotland ( 1st of engurlund).
They say very much that QE2 didnt interfere in politics but this was a very (un)-subtle nod to help the union.
I think anyway

King James VI of Scotland - then James I of Engerland ! They canny count doon there - and Lizzie was Elizabeth I of Scotland no II !

HH

Wee prince baldy ( ach they're aw baldy ) except for harry /Henry/harry 🤷‍♂️
Hes been using baby bio oan his nugget since he met Meghan and has miraculously grown hair ower that baldy patch ( totally unacceptable in hollywood), amazing.
Anyway prince will.i.am , he'll be hoping his papa's using they secret longevity tablets the rich an ugly use an lives til hes aboot a hunner year auld anaw.
Who'd want tae be king?
Last king of Scotland Idi Amin aside.

Back