King play them for fools

Now its another 4 years Squinty has given himself till then more spending other peoples money n riding every hun bareback! Oh, but they gonna spend £1million on a pitch they don't need!!!

Why cant those dozy orange bastirts see what this guy is? It's not like they've had no practice ?

Stupid, stupid huns

Now its another 4 years Squinty has given himself till then more spending other peoples money n riding every hun bareback! Oh, but they gonna spend £1million on a pitch they don't need!!!

Why cant those dozy orange bastirts see what this guy is? It's not like they've had no practice ?

Stupid, stupid huns
Whereas i suspect your question was rhetorical, my answer would be cause they are blind, delusion and intellectually challenged individuals. Apparently you can't call people thick these days. Hey ho you live and learn.
Unless, of course, you are blind,delusional and intellectually challenged.

Whereas i suspect your question was rhetorical, my answer would be cause they are blind, delusion and intellectually challenged individuals. Apparently you can't call people thick these days. Hey ho you live and learn.
Unless, of course, you are blind,delusional and intellectually challenged.
????

King understands the Hun mindset as did David Murray and Charles Green. You simply tell them what they want to hear.

You pander to their misplaced sense of superiority and you identify strongly with the monarchy, loyalist propaganda/organisations and the armed forces.

All this reinforces their deluded and conditioned mindset of them being better than others which the establishment and politicians have encouraged and used to manipulate and control them and promote their own self serving agenda which is the self preservation of their power, wealth and the class system.

The thing is though. Their deluded sense of entitlement and superiority is their undoing. While they expect things to happen we get organised and make things happen.

When they chant follow follow they truly mean it.....to them King is the messiah.....and they should know......they have followed a few (y)

Last edited:
I agree with you imatim with your analysis of the superiority factor with the Sevconians. But I would like to add that Dave king has been well trained in the superiority factor as I believe he made a great deal of money on the back of Apartheid system in South Africa.

Now S Africa was banned from most sporting events for many years due to the country still operating under this system based on no rights for the whole black population. The whites became comfortable in this role of master and appallingly got away with it for years.

I’m not wanting to make direct comparison with our ourselves and SA because the Apartheid system was so very brutal and ruined many lives.

But it’s no surprise that Dave King fits in well with Sevco and the establishment here in this wee bigoted country of Scotland.

So yes we have to continue to fight this system to get justice and get treated with dignity and respect for our Celtic/Irish/Catholic roots.

Apologies once more for another heavy duty post but some things must be said and this I felt is one.

I agree with you imatim with your analysis of the superiority factor with the Sevconians. But I would like to add that Dave king has been well trained in the superiority factor as I believe he made a great deal of money on the back of Apartheid system in South Africa.

Now S Africa was banned from most sporting events for many years due to the country still operating under this system based on no rights for the whole black population. The whites became comfortable in this role of master and appallingly got away with it for years.

I’m not wanting to make direct comparison with our ourselves and SA because the Apartheid system was so very brutal and ruined many lives.

But it’s no surprise that Dave King fits in well with Sevco and the establishment here in this wee bigoted country of Scotland.

So yes we have to continue to fight this system to get justice and get treated with dignity and respect for our Celtic/Irish/Catholic roots.

Apologies once more for another heavy duty post but some things must be said and this I felt is one.

And fight we will.

Hail Hail my friend in Celtic you make very valid points

King understands the Hun mindset as did David Murray and Charles Green. You simply tell them what they want to hear.

You pander to their misplaced sense of superiority and you identify strongly with the monarchy, loyalist propaganda/organisations and the armed forces.

All this reinforces their deluded and conditioned mindset of them being better than others which the establishment and politicians have encouraged and used to manipulate and control them and promote their own self serving agenda which is the self preservation of their power, wealth and the class system.

The thing is though. Their deluded sense of entitlement and superiority is their undoing. While they expect things to happen we get organised and make things happen.

When they chant follow follow they truly mean it.....to them King is the messiah.....and they should know......they have followed a few (y)
If king is the messiah, then had no his mam said he has been a naughty boy.....

We have a nomad, north of 50 million, debt free stadium, chased off Ashley, we will spend on players.
all other clubs envious of our finances, will bring us back from liquidation, Celtic titles dont count we were not in it,
follow follow.jpg

I Am quite sure he'll not be getting called"messiah" as he leaves Glasgow with a suitcase full of cash, leaving the gullibles to deal another round of administration and HMRC scratching its heaf.

It's not totally on topic, but I didn't want to start a new thread for it...

Why do the media feign surprise whenever the tribute act rotate players? It's pretty obvious that loads of the third-rate players they have on loan HAVE to make appearances as part of the arrangement. It's the only reason they've been allowed to come to a six year old club. Slippy isn't able to pick players on form.

When is something going to give ?

He's in court this week on the contempt charge. Eventually he'll have to put up the £11m that he doesn't have and the tribute act can't afford. That's just one of the fronts they're fighting on.

It took years for the Murray/Whyte version to fall after it first started to stumble; the zombie reincarnation might keep stumbling on for a wee while yet, but it's unlikely to win any dance contests in the meantime.

Interesting that glibby stated he will keep fighting big Mike no matter how long it takes. He probably knows he'll be a goner by then and guess who gets to pick up the legal bill?
Geezawyermoneyyadafties.

Back