King

S.A. Is a dangerous country,but DK has lived there long enough to know
that,why with all his millions he has not invested in protection for himself and family.
However going by the shenanigans taken place over the past few weeks
anything connected to Sevco is unbelievable.
It is like a TV drama and anyone of us could write the script.

Last edited:
that,why with all his millions he has not invested protection for himself and his family is beyond belief.
Having said all that about the man Starrynight I think we need to give the guy a bit of credit for bringing his own bucket,,he might even have brought his own bucket rattler,,what more can be asked of him..

HH.

that,why with all his millions he has not invested in protection for himself and family.
It was more dangerous when cunts like him were prospering from apartheid.

Will this be the next story to deflect from last night at Killy?,leave it to jabba,he will conjure something up no doubt ?hh
Here’s one morailos was supposed to racially abused last night been reported would be Killie fans calling him a black bas—-d at the match last night question could this be fake someone must ask jabba me thinks he the man in the know he will have answers?

Liked the bit where the lying king says 'to check my emails i have to borrow someone elses laptop

Fkn alrm bells should be ringing he supposed to be a millionaire could he not go out and buy one or is there a south african version of club1872 out there ,,,,fanny

Back