Klimala. 2nd choice striker?

Unfortunately without good mental fitness, you are unlikely to build good physical fitness. It took Griff a long time in the Spring to hit peak fitness and form. Four months of frustrated isolation (from the support network and group training) has obviously taken its toll on the guy.
Rationally, it is easy to say that he should be fit but people with mental health issues often don't behave rationally. For Celtic's sake, I am hoping that being back in the mix (hopefully very soon) with his team mates and support network will allow him to get back to his Feb/ March form. For his sake, I just want him to get his life on to an even keel to keep him healthy and happy into old age. I am sure nobody wants another George Connolly situation. Poor George wasted a prodigious talent and ultimately shortened his life. This isn't about Griff being fit enough to play. It is about Griff being fit enough to live. He needs lots of support. YNWA Leigh Griffiths.
👏 👏👏👏👏

I've no doubt about that but let's see what Klimala has to offer also.
Absolutely. We dont want to be spending upwards of £5m on any player that does fuck all but take a wage. Hopefully he will step up from his limited appearances and put a realistic challenge in for a start. He was nowhere near that level but he needs a bit of time. Eddy and Griff are way out in front though, so he really needs to improve. I hope he does as him.and Bayo will have cost us near on £10m over all and we cant afford to waste that kind of money on players who won't feature and just be used to give people a rest. It's up to him.

Latest posts

Back