Klimala. 2nd choice striker?

CELTIC STRIKER GRIFFITHS SUFFERS SET BACK with minor calf knock ,so dosen't travel to france

Suppose being unfit headlines fits in with there agenda

The measure of their fear is the lengths they will go to unsettle him. Griff will remind them how right they are to be afraid. The shite will be running out of them like hoards of orcs streaming out of Ibrox long before the final whistle.

Bayos shite man
I wouldnt write Bayo off just yet Docco , and respectfully I dont know why youd say hes shite weve not seen enough of him, but, what I have seen from him he reminds me in ways of sutton a very tough , strong, awkward and different customer for defences to deal with. He just needs a run and will get it I'm of the belief that hes in front of klimala in the pecking order. Just my personal opinion of course but time will tell. Also I dont remember having such a potent strike force at CP for some time. Klimala has bulked up a lot as all can see but for me from the little I've seen its bayo for me up front with Eddy whilst griff overcomes his minor injury. I expect both 2 get their chance in france so we will see who steps up , hopefully both HH

Reports are saying Griff amongst others are not travelling to France and in Griffs case fitness is reported to be the issue.
Does this bode well for Klimala to stake his claim?
maybe wee griff is wee bit heavy but u wid think games wid cure that unless lenny has told them to be in certain shape n that's why hes left home am looking forward to klimala getting a chance though

maybe wee griff is wee bit heavy but u wid think games wid cure that unless lenny has told them to be in certain shape n that's why hes left home am looking forward to klimala getting a chance though
If you have an injury that prevents cardio training then obviously you will gain a bit, so why travel when you can be looked after and built back to fitness. If it is his own problems then who would put this out a as a story, and who would put a story out before the football starts, bullshit and made up source springs to mind.

SMSM making up stories as usual, think this “unfit griff” one started in the sun, seasons not even started and they’re shit scared of him, last game played 5-0 v st Mirren, Griff gets a hat trick, he’s definitely back, didn’t look over weight in any photos I’ve seen, I think we’re gonna see an angry griff this year, he’ll be wanting to ram these shit stories down their throats 🍀💚

SMSM making up stories as usual, think this “unfit griff” one started in the sun, seasons not even started and they’re shit scared of him, last game played 5-0 v st Mirren, Griff gets a hat trick, he’s definitely back, didn’t look over weight in any photos I’ve seen, I think we’re gonna see an angry griff this year, he’ll be wanting to ram these shit stories down their throats 🍀💚

Even most of the blogs are writing pish that imposter John James puts up headlines and a protected password nonesense to tease money from people, the reason he does this is he has no stories to write about and this is the easiest trick in the book, some of the media do it give a tit bit, then ask for a subscrption to read on, and when people do its a lot of shite.

When news comes out of substance I am sure the people close to the stories will inform us all, meanwhile we get ready for the season of all seasons in our lifetime so far, not really the last 9 have all be remarkable, trebles, invincibles, tri trebles and maybe a quadruple, what a time been a celt

Reports are saying Griff amongst others are not travelling to France and in Griffs case fitness is reported to be the issue.
Does this bode well for Klimala to stake his claim?
You would have to ask yourself the question Stevie,does this bode well for Griff.
Is he going back to where he was before the serpent left,he made a comment last week which went something like..this time next year I wont be here,his mother followed that up the next day then his sister made a comment similar to his mother,how bad was his fitness if he could not get ready in 4 weeks..

HH.

You would have to ask yourself the question Stevie,does this bode well for Griff.
Is he going back to where he was before the serpent left,he made a comment last week which went something like..this time next year I wont be here,his mother followed that up the next day then his sister made a comment similar to his mother,how bad was his fitness if he could not get ready in 4 weeks..

HH.
I love a fit Griff and we're not privvy to what's really going on if at all anything. That said we paid good money for Klimala and we need to see why we paid such a figure for his signature. If Eddie stays we've got a good looking frontline no matter who the two are up front.

I agree with Docco. I think you can tell straight away if someone is useless and for me the verdict on bayo is already in : 💩
Do you remember Larsson’s 1st game v hibs? Couldn’t head the ball, give the ball straight to chic Charnley for a hibs goal, I remember thinking what the feck have we signed here.....didn’t do too bad once he got a few games under his belt 🤣🤣 all we are saying is give them a chance, once we go a few goals up and coasting, strikers thrive on confidence, there’s a player in there somewhere 👍

Do you remember Larsson’s 1st game v hibs? Couldn’t head the ball, give the ball straight to chic Charnley for a hibs goal, I remember thinking what the feck have we signed here.....didn’t do too bad once he got a few games under his belt 🤣🤣 all we are saying is give them a chance, once we go a few goals up and coasting, strikers thrive on confidence, there’s a player in there somewhere 👍
I hope I'm wrong about him but I doubt it. I have never seen anyone start badly and turn out brilliant. Maybe hately at the huns in the nineties? Maybe worth a thread - who started out shite and turned out brilliant🙂Bayo just reminds me of the endless line of duff 2m strikers we bought when NL was in charge first time round.

Guys like Klimala and Soro along with wee Kaddy would have been given a few games near the end of last season I'm sure.However they were denied that chance due to the pandemic, they will be looking to take their chances pre season along with Elhamed and Southampton guy , hope they all rise to the Challenge for our cause.

H.H

HH.

Who the fuck posts their feelings on social media and whos Ma is allowed on social media to back up the stories.

1594570611614.png

Back