Klimala. 2nd choice striker?

I certainly hope that Griff gets back to full fitness mental and physical fitness. I also hope that Bayo and Klimala come into contention and that some development players are knocking on the door. Imagine having 5 or 6 forwards to choose from.
Breakthrough season for Karamoko hopefully, hope Mikey Johnston has bulked up,Jack Aitchison learning his trade in the lower leagues in England,fingers crossed for a hungry young team!

Griffiths sent back to Lennoxtown as Celtic Star looks forward to Dembele Reunion...

Can't wait to see wee Jamsey rattling in a few this year, even if he does run like a wee lassie:giggle: We really won a watch with the wee fella, been one of the most talented at the club for years and years, mibbies drifts out of games at times but has been consistency one of our most creative players and with a professional temprament. I don't think he knows how good he really is:)

It's been a privilege to have had him in the Hoops🍀 We'll be telling our grandkids about watching this guy play in the Hoops!

If you have an injury that prevents cardio training then obviously you will gain a bit, so why travel when you can be looked after and built back to fitness. If it is his own problems then who would put this out a as a story, and who would put a story out before the football starts, bullshit and made up source springs to mind.
turded surely 🍄 😂

HH 😂

Jeezo, he's had ample time to get fit and stay fit.
Unfortunately without good mental fitness, you are unlikely to build good physical fitness. It took Griff a long time in the Spring to hit peak fitness and form. Four months of frustrated isolation (from the support network and group training) has obviously taken its toll on the guy.
Rationally, it is easy to say that he should be fit but people with mental health issues often don't behave rationally. For Celtic's sake, I am hoping that being back in the mix (hopefully very soon) with his team mates and support network will allow him to get back to his Feb/ March form. For his sake, I just want him to get his life on to an even keel to keep him healthy and happy into old age. I am sure nobody wants another George Connolly situation. Poor George wasted a prodigious talent and ultimately shortened his life. This isn't about Griff being fit enough to play. It is about Griff being fit enough to live. He needs lots of support. YNWA Leigh Griffiths.

David Luis is utter pish!
🍺 🥳
He really is totally pish, I watched the highlights of the spurs 2 arsenal 1 game that arsenal should've won. The fact that a Brazilian international cant deal with a poor pass back because it's not on his preferred foot is pathetic, even worse was the way he left KT to deal with Alderweireld at 5 yards out , a total mismatch and really left KT looking like a wee bhoy. Arsenal have history of buying their rivals Chelsea's rejects. He was some player with them , scored some incredible goals tae, but when you're city rivals want rid then the club should normally be giving it a wide berth. Hes done

Apparently it's an injury and absolutely nothing to do with his mental health so I don't understand why you're going down that route Warrior. And btw I earn my living by supporting those with severe and enduring mental health problems.
I am going that way based on his unfortunate history. Being injured (physically) does not mean that you will automatically put on weight. Lennon has said that he needs to lose a few pounds. Injured, or otherwise, Griff needs to lose weight. This suggests that he lacked the mental discipline to curb his dietary intake to match his physical output. Stronger mental health would have prevented the weight gain.
As you well know, being away from a support team makes it hard for those with mental health issues to remain strong and rational. I hope that now there is a training regime is up and running Griff will get back with his mates and thrive.

I am going that way based on his unfortunate history. Being injured (physically) does not mean that you will automatically put on weight. Lennon has said that he needs to lose a few pounds. Injured, or otherwise, Griff needs to lose weight. This suggests that he lacked the mental discipline to curb his dietary intake to match his physical output. Stronger mental health would have prevented the weight gain.
As you well know, being away from a support team makes it hard for those with mental health issues to remain strong and rational. I hope that now there is a training regime is up and running Griff will get back with his mates and thrive.
I'm pretty sure he isn't the only one who will have gained weight during lockdown but that doesn't necessarily make it a mental health issue.
Let's not buy into the smsm shite.

Back