Kodi

was there another box thing that got shut down couple years back

my wee mate had it

then it stopped working and I read somewhere lawyers had bought the firm to monitor piracy
Not sure mo chara. Kodi is a program you can install onto boxes, tablets, phones, firesticks.......basically anything. You then configure it with addons which provide the actual content (ssshhhh, that's the illegal part). The link in my OP is a publicly voted ranking of the best addons every month.

it w
Not sure mo chara. Kodi is a program you can install onto boxes, tablets, phones, firesticks.......basically anything. You then configure it with addons which provide the actual content (ssshhhh, that's the illegal part). The link in my OP is a publicly voted ranking of the best addons every month.
it works ok in Ireland and updates fine but for some reason it fks up here in Scotland

if i mind right it was blocked via the internet provider copyright or some shite like that

it w

it works ok in Ireland and updates fine but for some reason it fks up here in Scotland

if i mind right it was blocked via the internet provider copyright or some shite like that
Who's your internet provider? They all have a 'content control' thingy which you have to deactivate. BT smartsetup, skyshield, plusnet homesafe etc. They are sold as 'protective' but they are restrictive. I'm in the occupied part of Ireland so have the same internet system as you.

maybe bollocks but I was sure I read it couple years back

Those are both addons / repositories (things you add to Kodi) that anyone with any sense ditched years ago. The link I provided is for a site created with sense which helps those who don't have the years of experience that I have.

Those are both addons / repositories (things you add to Kodi) that anyone with any sense ditched years ago. The link I provided is for a site created with sense which helps those who don't have the years of experience that I have.
im no really that much of tv man tbh

I watch bits and bobs here and there but even when I had full tv package I really only ever watched celtic games or odd film

Virginmedia broadband & V6 tv box, also running 6 4K android boxes, with Mobdro & MediaBox installed, running through a vpn, Mobdro set for UK & U.S. tv program's, MedisBox gives us movie streaming, also streams tv box sets

used kodi installed on my firestick for years without any issues although recently , the exodus ( and similar forks) add ons dont seem to be working properly...ive had to resort to the cinema app which is good but not as easy to use as exodus and the like...Mobdro is ok at times but all dependant on yours (and the hosts) internet speed..tv tapp is also good when it works
for me the firestick is the greatest invention ever...reckon i have saved at least 5000euros in subscription fees over the last 5 or 6 years ....best 35 bucks ever spent

Simple question ( I haven't a clue what you are all talking about but then I can't even work a pocket calculator - mind you neither cam anyone at Ibrokes ! ) will this Kodi whatshername enable me to see Celtic home games ?
That barsteward Lawwell is still blocking all internet access !

HH

Simple question ( I haven't a clue what you are all talking about but then I can't even work a pocket calculator - mind you neither cam anyone at Ibrokes ! ) will this Kodi whatshername enable me to see Celtic home games ?

HH

Celtic TV was on TVTapp for a while...not sure if it still works as I bit the bullet and subscribed to Celtic tv

HH
You dont need Kodi for a lot of add ons now. Firestick, Downloader and Filelinked are my weapons of choice. Celtic tv getting harder to get now, can be hit or miss, even with paid iptvs.

Members online

No members online now.

Back