Kodi

My current addons of choice are Numbers, Tempest and The Crew. Rising Tides was very good for sports but hasn't worked since the middle of the week.

Who's your internet provider? They all have a 'content control' thingy which you have to deactivate. BT smartsetup, skyshield, plusnet homesafe etc. They are sold as 'protective' but they are restrictive. I'm in the occupied part of Ireland so have the same internet system as you.
eircom alls fine switch to talk talk across the pond it all fks up

This is a great site for keeping up to date with the best kodi addons, with installation instructions. For those who don't know Kodi enables you to watch tv show boxsets, latest episodes, films and live sports on laptops, tablets, firesticks etc. I'm a Kodi Commando so can answer anyone's questions.
I find kodi (found kodi) a good bit tedious with the set up maybe it's easier now but my apks work just fine and saves me the time kodi extracts, as long as we see the game HH

You dont need Kodi for a lot of add ons now. Firestick, Downloader and Filelinked are my weapons of choice. Celtic tv getting harder to get now, can be hit or miss, even with paid iptvs.
I was able to watch all the games in Vietnam, on Hesgoal.com, but the in last couple of weeks Celtic TV have managed to block it. Only a problem when Celtic TV are the sole broadcaster. I have now had to subscribe once again to Celtic Tv. The problem with that, is how difficult it is to unsubscribe, at the end of the season for example. Of course there is also the issue with them not showing the Euro games, but you can usually get a stable feed for them.

My current addons of choice are Numbers, Tempest and The Crew. Rising Tides was very good for sports but hasn't worked since the middle of the week.
Get ursel one of they firesticks pal they're cracking av got all the sky Q channels I get every game of fitbaw fae all over the latest films and series aswell its better than Jodi in my experience mate HH

I had been using a build by a fantastic wee Irish guy called himself Charlie Tec. Even had Celtic TV and even Huns tv. Then there seemed to be a concerted attack and I have kind of lost touch with Kodi. Ran on my laptop for years. Last used about a year ago. I've even forgotten how to update my build.... ha ha ... auld age

Last edited:
What are you using to see the games Winter
I use on the fire stick apks from filelinked , theres a guy new tech evolution(on you tube) who gives you his filelinked code (a store with apks) and runs through all you need to know. For live streams I'll use v-sat for Celtic tv the quality is never great but I get Celtic tv on live net tv and red box tv all of these apps are very easily downloaded at a couple of clicks. Kodi is in there if you prefer to go that way too HH

I agree the apks on the stick are easier to load and you get movies ,telly, and just about every leagues fitba on the planet

I use on the fire stick apks from filelinked , theres a guy new tech evolution(on you tube) who gives you his filelinked code (a store with apks) and runs through all you need to know. For live streams I'll use v-sat for Celtic tv the quality is never great but I get Celtic tv on live net tv and red box tv all of these apps are very easily downloaded at a couple of clicks. Kodi is in there if you prefer to go that way too HH
That's wit I do mate firestick thru filelinked av got sky Q app thru it aswell as vod it's better than kodi pish

Members online

No members online now.

Back