Kris Ajer

Not arsed in the slightest about Ajer going, tae get £13.5m for him and replace him with Starfelt at £4m seems like a smart bit of business to me.

As far as I'm concerned we fucked up with Ajer, we turned a potentially great Centre Mid and Broony's natural successor intae a mediocre CB who's game was riddled with flaws.

Wouldnae surprise me in the slightest if Brentford ended up playing him back in midfield and made a fortune selling him on in the next season or 2.
Will be interesting to see shadow, haven't been prepared to pay that money for him if they got big plans for him either.
Even as unfashionable club Brentford seem, still got an excellent coach /manager and haven't reached the EPL by fluke either.

Neither would I....in fact I think it's a stick on they will....Ajer will get found out (as a CB) doon there. If they have any sense they'll stick him back intae midfield and at least have a chance of making a few quid aff him before they get relegated. :LOL:
Mmmm certain cunts (sorry weans) think he’s absolutely fuckin fabulous 😂😂aye Jennifer Saunders defends like her ffs , see you 👋 no our player not in the least bit interested🥔

Will be interesting to see shadow, haven't been prepared to pay that money for him if they got big plans for him either.
Even as unfashionable club Brentford seem, still got an excellent coach /manager and haven't reached the EPL by fluke either.

Like I said mate if they're smart they'll put him back intae central midfield, he has all the attributes and potential to be a great DCM (who can also carry the ball forward with a bit of pace and power when the occasion calls for it) but as a CB he has far too many flaws to his game and he'll get mauled doon there no matter who the manager or coaches are.

Well that's one of the disruptive want aways gone. How many have we left, 3? When we're shot a them I'll be contented. The only central defender I've ever seen who couldn't head a ball and him about 6 ft 37".
He wiz awrite when he wiz on his arse ,🤔bout 9 times a game vastly overrated IMO but he’s doon in Brentford way millions in his massive make up bag , WELL DONE

Mmmm certain cunts (sorry weans) think he’s absolutely fuckin fabulous 😂😂aye Jennifer Saunders defends like her ffs , see you 👋 no our player not in the least bit interested🥔
More to do with the modern day defending and the cheating bastards your up against.
Ajer is quick and a big lump to get around and rarely makes a tackle where going to ground, yet brutal in the air for someone of his height.
We saw last night Welsh making some fabulous tackles and was never a foul for the free kick for the goal imo, but so harsh are the rules.
Would have been disgusted if that tackle was given in a league match in Scotland when you look at the assaults our players have to put up with.
Saying they I would expect that dirty shower of bastards from last night to target young Welsh in trying to get him to make a tackle and trying to con the ref into trying to get him sent off.
Sickening tactics, yet the likes of Kane, sterling, and salah have nearly mastered the art of cheating.
Bring in a straight red card for blatant cheating, and see if these tossers will actually try to stay on there feet instead of being appalled for cheating.
Just relieved that horrible fuck got his just deserts in the end last night and would have been sent off before Bitton with a simple rule change, and give defenders a chance to make tackles as its destroying football at the moment

Well that's one of the disruptive want aways gone. How many have we left, 3? When we're shot a them I'll be contented. The only central defender I've ever seen who couldn't head a ball and him about 6 ft 37".
Wouldn't have thought he was disruptive Deadner.
He wanted out, fair enough, no great loss, plenty of money bought in,
So happy days and hope we have invested in better

Wouldn't have thought he was disruptive Deadner.
He wanted out, fair enough, no great loss, plenty of money bought in,
So happy days and hope we have invested in better
He was disruptive as fuck. A big fuckin whingin Jessie shoutin about the club moving the goalposts. Maybe if he had known where the goalposts were he woulda scored more than seven goals in five years. Hopefully that's the end of our keystone cops style defending.

Another one bites the dust loved big Odin
The tackle on the line against the Huns brilliant. Thank you Chris hope all goes well in your future with Brentford.
Always welcome back thanks CA (Odin)
Awe the best

HH 👏
Ajer knew he had to move on, his progress as a player had stalled under Lennon, at 13.5 million a good deal all round for all parties, the fact that he has been replaced by a defender is a bonus for us, Ajer was used as a CB, RB, wing back, the only position he wasn't played in was as a midfielder, his natural position, so it would be the best outcome for him and us. I wish him well for his future and thanks for the time spent with us.

Ajer knew he had to move on, his progress as a player had stalled under Lennon, at 13.5 million a good deal all round for all parties, the fact that he has been replaced by a defender is a bonus for us, Ajer was used as a CB, RB, wing back, the only position he wasn't played in was as a midfielder, his natural position, so it would be the best outcome for him and us. I wish him well for his future and thanks for the time spent with us.
Mibbees they should huv tried him in goals

Positivity is on the other thread, this is the ajar, GTF thread 🤣🤣
Sorry not going to be negative about Ajer, just one last thing to add, if the fee is 13.5 plus add ons, then the skum will be going potty they've been trying to sell the fat-arsed columbian for years and no cunt is even remotely interested, yet again we've made a walloping profit on a player, and they've reinvented confetti 😊 HH

Ajer was an integral part of 3 of the 4 domestic trebles. Even during last season's shitshow he was one of our better players and at least gave 100% every game. He has done everything he can at the club and, as any young ambitious international, wants to play in a better league than the one he has been playing in.
We signed him for £500k, turned him from a big raw, not very good, midfielder into an international centre half, won 9 trophies in 4 seasons with him as a first team player, and, even with only one season left on his contract, managed to get between £13.5m and £18m for him.
Fantastic deal for us and a great move for him. Look forward to watching how he does at Brentford this season.

A young norwegian international who can play pretty much anywhere on pitch has serial winners medals despite being played out of his favoured position, has lots of european experience and well the market for his experience and age and his learning curve plus fact celtic have solid financial foundation

bargain for brentford when you consider they get 100M fae sky to buy good players

He learns fast and i expect he will be an asset to every team he plays for going forward anbd if he gets access to regular higher level then he will learn and fast

and i doubt he will be used as centre back very often but who knows?

A young norwegian international who can play pretty much anywhere on pitch has serial winners medals despite being played out of his favoured position, has lots of european experience and well the market for his experience and age and his learning curve plus fact celtic have solid financial foundation

bargain for brentford when you consider they get 100M fae sky to buy good players

He learns fast and i expect he will be an asset to every team he plays for going forward anbd if he gets access to regular higher level then he will learn and fast

and i doubt he will be used as centre back very often but who knows?
This happy positively is great yes ajer can play all over the park , on a light note maybe he should concentrate on the central bit of the defence not a criticism just a point IMO 🤔

Back