Kris Ajer

This happy positively is great yes ajer can play all over the park , on a light note maybe he should concentrate on the central bit of the defence not a criticism just a point IMO
Just a point . . . a moronic one, but OK. Don't know which games you've watched Ian, if any, but most of us can easily point out that Ajer's positives far outweighed his negatives at the club. Was he perfect? No. Is anyone? Not really.

He goes to the EPL with a high price tag for a reason. Does that simple common sense not add up for you?

Betting it doesn't.

Just a point . . . a moronic one, but OK. Don't know which games you've watched Ian, if any, but most of us can easily point out that Ajer's positives far outweighed his negatives at the club. Was he perfect? No. Is anyone? Not really.

He goes to the EPL with a high price tag for a reason. Does that simple common sense not add up for you?

Betting it doesn't.

Betting it doesn't.
You right 😂😂😂 bit like yourself never seen a CELTIC game in the flesh 😂😂but cheers for putting me right 👍

5 years ago I travelled to Glasgow not knowing what to expect. The stories I got told seemed incredible, but the very first time I walked out at Celtic Park I truly understood how big a club Celtic really is.
“Football without fans is nothing”, and I want to thank every supporter that has contributed to making my time at Celtic so special.
I also want to thank the managers that have developed me as a player, back room staff that has helped me through ups and downs, and also my teammates that have become great friends that will last a lifetime.
A special mention also to John Kennedy, the most important person for me during my time at Celtic. Without him, we would never win the quadruple treble.
I wish everyone that loves Celtic a successful future, I will always support the club.
Kris 💚

All the players rate Kennedy as do the managers hes worked for...seems Ange does too.....told yous this months ago
As far as I am concerned this statement only opens up old wounds which were beginning to heal.
So now ajer, you want us to point the finger at how JK at your height can't win the cross into the box.?
How you can keep misjudging the flight of the ball by getting under it at set plays.?
Maybe he teached you well how to let players get away from you so easily at corners.?
Or tell us all about how taking the ball out of defence on the runs to nowhere only to lose possession was so successful?
Now ajer you have plenty to work upon within your own game, that I would have thought JK would have Improved by now, but on last seasons showing there is still much more needed.
Heard plenty about a falling out between lenny and JK and this statement only helps confirm that imo and which side ajer was on.
Dosen't excuse how poor the pair of them were at there jobs last season.
So are we now meant to believe that the change in the players from last season is down to JK now?
We can only judge on what we all saw before our own eyes last season, for which I'll still stand by my opinion that JK was very much part of the problem.
But its over now thankfully, and a new era is beginning and JK and Strachan Jr possibly know now that the slackness they showed last season will not be tolerated, and they will get the deserved plaudits for the success they help bringing to the club in future, well from me anyway

Newcastle, Leverkusen, Celtic and Norwich lose out on a target to Brentford. Though fairplay to Brentford for getting their record signing and to McKay for getting that much so late in his deal. says a lot on this mega money sky deal though as this kind of signing 'coup' was impossible not long ago at all. . Also what's Ajer saying there? The first time he truly understood how big a club Celtic are is when he first walked out onto the field? We have a big stadium the biggest football ground in Scotland but the club is bigger than the stadium kris btw.

We all know he is going so getting more than a half decent price if it's true is a bonus given his contract timescale. Also important for me to see wantaways finally going to allow us the start of a togetherness in the team again ...get Eddie and Christaldo gone asap as well please.

Yep!

And I'd add Ntcham to that list...

As far as I am concerned this statement only opens up old wounds which were beginning to heal.
So now ajer, you want us to point the finger at how JK at your height can't win the cross into the box.?
How you can keep misjudging the flight of the ball by getting under it at set plays.?
Maybe he teached you well how to let players get away from you so easily at corners.?
Or tell us all about how taking the ball out of defence on the runs to nowhere only to lose possession was so successful?
Now ajer you have plenty to work upon within your own game, that I would have thought JK would have Improved by now, but on last seasons showing there is still much more needed.
Heard plenty about a falling out between lenny and JK and this statement only helps confirm that imo and which side ajer was on.
So are we now meant to believe that the change in the players from last season is down to JK now?
We can only judge on what we all saw before our own eyes last season, for which I'll still stand by my opinion that JK was very much part of the problem.
But its over now thankfully, and a new era is beginning and JK and Strachan Jr possibly know now that the slackness they showed last season will not be tolerated, and they will get the deserved plaudits for the success they help bringing to the club in future, well from me anyway
Finally a bit of sense John. We were at a risk of the thread turning into a John Kennedy love in.
Ajer obviously fired a last parting shot at the supporters. He's gone now and I won't miss him one bit, he's been lookin away for a good while now now. So good luck and mind the step.
As for Kennedy, I'm not buyin any of the love in bullshit. He had his chance and done fuck all to change the players, style of football, diet etc. He was part of the problem. The sooner he's gone the better.

Kris Ajer is perfectly entitled to thank who he wants tbh and if it's John Kennedy then so be it...people should be big enough to accept this...it's not really a big deal is it?View attachment 14979
I didn't say he wasn't entitled to thank him. He can thank whoever he wants. It was just his wee parting shot at the support. I know a fair bit about the shit that went on last year. I just didn't post it on here.

👏 👏 That pretty much nailed it

also believe he's speaking up for jk because his jobs at risk

I didn't say he wasn't entitled to thank him. He can thank whoever he wants. It was just his wee parting shot at the support. I know a fair bit about the shit that went on last year. I just didn't post it on here.
Was quite surprised he didnt thank Deila or Rodgers for that matter thanking JK is fine but to say that were it not for him there'd be no quadreble so to speak was definately a parting swipe I get the feeling that there may be more to come from him. Great business 500k to upwards of 17mill in 5 years or so and shows once more that Celtic is the club best suited to take you to the sky cash leagues

Members online

Latest posts

Back