Kris Boyd a despicable human being (Merged)

And he's at it again today- Man is a snake. Agenda, agenda, agenda!
He can hand it out but doesn't like it coming back. In the wrong job.

I used some stats on the TV the other night that were actually wrong? — I meant to say games STARTED when I said games played.

But my point still stands. Why hasn’t Griffiths played more football for Celtic in the last few months? Could it be he’s not working as hard as he should be behind the scenes?
As a club, Celtic stood by him brilliantly when it became common knowledge he was finding life hard. For that I give enormous credit to Peter Lawwell and Celtic’s hierarchy.
But Leigh seemed to think it was a good look to shout up at me in the TV gantry at Rugby Park on Wednesday night — when the Scotland manager was sitting right beside me. If he thought he was impressing Steve Clarke, he should think again.

I put his original comments down to a guy lashing out who'd soon regret and apologise. His statement last night showed I'd given him too much credit.

Nial as always mate you are correct , this is a classic case of lie , deflect, deny, it’s the Rangers way, he has been indoctrinated that way , it’s a everyday occurrence the klan know no boundaries when it comes to human decency , that’s why I thank god every single day that I am not one of them , I cannot imagine how that would feel , to be so bitter so twisted , so hateful , so gullible
They are the peepul thank god we are not 🍀

Nial as always mate you are correct , this is a classic case of lie , deflect, deny, it’s the Rangers way, he has been indoctrinated that way , it’s a everyday occurrence the klan know no boundaries when it comes to human decency , that’s why I thank god every single day that I am not one of them , I cannot imagine how that would feel , to be so bitter so twisted , so hateful , so gullible

Well said, TT.

I put his original comments down to a guy lashing out who'd soon regret and apologise. His statement last night showed I'd given him too much credit.

Nail on the head in that one Niall

Amen to that btw. HH

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back