Kris Boyd a despicable human being (Merged)

Torrancetim

After last nights personal attack on Leigh griffiths , blasting him for missing games which we all know was down to personal mental health issues, Celtic should now release a statement banning this moron from Celtic park , this clown should know better after losing his brother to similar issues yet he plays to the Hunnish hordes at every opportunity , an ambassador for a mental health charity yet he still goes out of his way to slander a man who is working hard to get over his issues
A dispicable human being

After last nights personal attack on Leigh griffiths , blasting him for missing games which we all know was down to personal mental health issues, Celtic should now release a statement banning this moron from Celtic park , this clown should know better after losing his brother to similar issues yet he plays to the Hunnish hordes at every opportunity , an ambassador for a mental health charity yet he still goes out of his way to slander a man who is working hard to get over his issues
A dispicable human being

You certainly have that right.....his Hunnish tendencies overrides his sense of humanity and decency like many of them.....thank God the vast majority of us are the polar opposite to them.....it is my strong hope that the Griff uses the vitriol that is being heaped on him.....to motivate himself to stick it right up them

Here are my thoughts on this. I have only read about it on social media on the way back from the game and saw the video in in this article. Appalling...

'We all know what motivates Kris Boyd'. He is 'an appalling ambassador for a mental health charity'...

Here are my thoughts on this. I have only read about it on social media on the way back from the game and saw the video in in this article. Appalling...

'We all know what motivates Kris Boyd'. He is 'an appalling ambassador for a mental health charity'...

Good article.....sums things up pretty well

Boyd is a truly despicable human being.....no doubt the Huns will be lapping up his attack on Griff.....too many of them are a blight on humanity

Great post.

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing coming from Boyds mouth last night. A disgrace of a man. A disgrace to his mental health charity. Sky should be sacking him immediately. Plus Celtic FC should be coming out and condemning his remarks and demanding action. Boyd knew what he was saying because he had to read the statistics from a piece of paper.

Well said WCB, mental health issues are indiscriminate and can be devastating to the sufferer and all those around them. It needs to be recognised and sympathised like any other incapacitating illness and morons hinting at workshyness should be hung out to dry. All you need to suffer from mental health issues is a mind, so that cunt Boyd is probably immune to it.
I never heard his comments last night but from what I've read my estimations of him are now even lower, and they were at a snakes belly level before last night.
Well done to The Griff for getting help, working hard and getting back to doing what he does best, upsetting knuckle dragging huns.

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing coming from Boyds mouth last night. A disgrace of a man. A disgrace to his mental health charity. Sky should be sacking him immediately. Plus Celtic FC should be coming out and condemning his remarks and demanding action. Boyd knew what he was saying because he had to read the statistics from a piece of paper.
He can read??????

A dispicable human being
What do you expect smirking bastard

Looks like the same old cunt that griff chucked his tape at. He obviously deserved it...pity Griff didnt smash him on the face with his boot. I'd love to see griff go to face to face with fat boyd to see what he had to say.

Griff never needs to worry about insensitive comments coming out of any zombies mouth.
We know where his loyalties ly and he knows where ours ly.
As for Boyd I believe he is trying to be another Sutty but that will never happen Big Sutty would tear him up for arse paper just like he did with his hun pal Derek Johnstone on Radio Clyde
According to the Record it was an 'object' that he threw at the Killie Santa.
Probably the toy Boyd threw out his pram,,even Santa cant please Boyd.

HH.

Back