Kris Boyd a despicable human being (Merged)

Contact his charity. Obviously not to be abusive. I'm sure they do fantastic work raising cash and awareness of mental health issues. Maybe email them asking if their esteemed founder is looking to release a statement apologising to leigh and his family for his personal attack on Leigh's mental health.
Point out to them that an attack like this could force people suffering from mental health issues to bottle up their issues and try to be, what was it boyd said, "mentally strong", thus undoing all the great work they have done in helping people talk about how they are feeling.

Boydy.. has always been a fat orange bastard,,why is any of this a shock?
All this is just raising his media profile
Docco ur 100%correct this is the reason Scum like him exist he is probably the as fat DJ who had somebody at the times ghost write his articles Boyd is in the same bracket I stayed near one of his old teachers who told me about Boyd when playing for school team he stated he was a numbskull and his brains r in his feet which he proofs repeatedly show his character with the scumrag he works for pls don't waste anymore oxygen on this Prick

Boyd has become the POSTER BOY FOR SECTARIAN SCUM UNION BEARS YES WE HAVE OUR IDIOTS TOO BUT WHAT WE DON'T HAVE IS A MEDIA OUTLETS EMPLOYING (BIGOTS) WILL THEY END IT DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH.
This will be interesting to see if there is any fallout for boyd from this. Hes not only shamed himself but his charity and now his employer sky are feeling some heat, I wont hold my breath but watch and see anyway.

If SKY sacked Andy Gray for dissing a female assistant referee I fail to see how Kris Boyd's position can be tenable after his outrageous tirade against Griff

Broadcasters and pundit/commentators alike MUST be professional and not react like supporters while carrying out their broadcasting/editorial duties no matter how strongly they feel personally against certain teams/players especially when the statement against the individual concerned is wholly inaccurate and totally offensive to the minds of any decent right thinking people

For these utterances to have come from an individual who has personal experience of the condition that affects/affected our player and indeed formed a charity to enhance awareness of such conditions beggars belief and must make right thinking individuals wonder exactly what Boyd's agenda is because it's obvious that he has one

HH🍀

While not surprised at the remarks from Kris Void , I was disappointed to see Steve Clark standing next to him looking as useful as a pork chop at a bar mitzvah and saying nothing in defence of his only quality CF .
Does he only comment when abuse is directed at him ?

HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back