Kris Boyd a despicable human being (Merged)

Lenny came out this morning telling everybody that Leigh Griffiths has done nothing wrong and if anybody says different he will be first in line to defend Griff..
At last Lenny,,,,somebody has found a backbone...
You also have another 60000 backbones Lenny,, behind you..

HH.

During the Celtic TV broadcast, the broadcasters were picking up the voices of some of the home fans -- those who bothered to show up -- due to the broadcasters proximity to the stands (obviously -- I think they said at one point they were broadcasting from behind the Celtic bench?) and there was one guy who was a world-class garbage mouth, dropping f-bombs freely. I personally thought it was hilarious, but it caused the broadcasters to have to apologize during the broadcast on a few occasions. I think he was moved along eventually, but it shows what a low-class rabble these clowns are.

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing coming from Boyds mouth last night. A disgrace of a man. A disgrace to his mental health charity. Sky should be sacking him immediately. Plus Celtic FC should be coming out and condemning his remarks and demanding action. Boyd knew what he was saying because he had to read the statistics from a piece of paper.
The fact that he had a piece of paper with the (inaccurate) stats written down suggests to me that his verbal attack on Griff was premeditated.
Look up FUD in the dictionary and you will find a picture of Kris Boyd.

After last nights personal attack on Leigh griffiths , blasting him for missing games which we all know was down to personal mental health issues, Celtic should now release a statement banning this moron from Celtic park , this clown should know better after losing his brother to similar issues yet he plays to the Hunnish hordes at every opportunity , an ambassador for a mental health charity yet he still goes out of his way to slander a man who is working hard to get over his issues
A dispicable human being

Kris Boyd is an ARSE no more no less
He loves the sound of his own voice but has little of any relevance to say

He'll express his opinions most of which anyone with an ounce of sense or decency will totally ignore

Boyd and his like the psuedo journalist ex footballing brigade who have found their way into writing television presenting and punditry are nothing more than over paid has beens with overinflated egos and opinions that most people in the real world have no interest in

Like all ex HUNS in his position and we all know who they are Derek Johnston Derek Ferguson and his wee brother Bawwy
They continually toe the Party Line and never miss an opportunity to get a dig in at Celtic or Celtic players

And it's not restricted to ex HUNS either

Walker Burley Provan and Nicholas all seem to take glee in slating their former employers

Is it a SKY thing? I don't know
Personally I despise SKY and wouodn't pay a single penny of my hard earned into their coffers to see their pundits slate my team as well as pouring billions into the EPL and treating US as Lepers

But as for Boyd totally out of order
If Andy Grey was given the bullet by SKY for dissing a female assistant referee then surely Boyd's antics last night were of equal embarrassment to SKY and hopefully will see him receive his just desserts

HH🍀

For someone who allegedly runs a Mental Health Charity to say the things he did shows a complete lack of knowledge about depression. I'm surprised he didn't come out with the usual idiot statement, "what's he got to be depressed about". To say that someone with mental health issues is lazy is outrageous. Straight out the Tory-Bastard Employer hand book.
A former employer of mine (Tokheim) said the same things to a young guy from Blairgowrie who was off work with depression. He later killed himself. (Tried to hide it from us too, I saw it in the local paper when I was on the bus and on back shift). My point is, things said to or said about people with mental health problems can have devestating consequences.
Is Kris Boyd fit to run a mental health charity? No he is not. He has shown a complete lack of understanding and empathy, two vital requirements for those who work with people with mental health issues.

We should bombard Sky with complaints about Boyds attack on someone with mental health issues. See if we can chase the bastard oot.

Never heard what the thatch headed bastard said as the stream went down at the final whistle , just watche dit what an utter scum cnt he is always the hun way aim low when attacking someone like Griff

Everyone should email these fkrs and complain

You certainly have that right.....his Hunnish tendencies overrides his sense of humanity and decency like many of them.....thank God the vast majority of us are the polar opposite to them.....it is my strong hope that the Griff uses the vitriol that is being heaped on him.....to motivate himself to stick it right up them
Well said WCB, mental health issues are indiscriminate and can be devastating to the sufferer and all those around them. It needs to be recognised and sympathised like any other incapacitating illness and morons hinting at workshyness should be hung out to dry. All you need to suffer from mental health issues is a mind, so that cunt Boyd is probably immune to it.
I never heard his comments last night but from what I've read my estimations of him are now even lower, and they were at a snakes belly level before last night.
Well done to The Griff for getting help, working hard and getting back to doing what he does best, upsetting knuckle dragging huns.
👏👏👏👏👏 Before the game last night I was pleased to see griff in the starting 11 again. That is what he needs to help him build his confidence up again. My hope was that if he can get himself back to where he was before he had to take a break, he could be a hungry laddie with a point to prove against newco in March. Hopefully the stupid comments from boyd will be rammed right down his big fat gob even more so now ☘☘☘

Back