Kris Boyd a despicable human being (Merged)

Boab that's made my night :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I wonder if he got an imaginary booking in the tunnel too? They need to stamp these South American gestures right out :rolleyes:

Kris Boyd does not possess the emotional intelligence to mask his hatred of Celtic and their players. His capacity to talk before he thinks is embarrassing. It also makes me squirm to witness sectarian hatred being rolled out under the guise of a rationale post-match football discussion.

What he said about Leigh Griffiths was really cringe worthy. I also noted that this week 'Scotland have great players like Morelos and Edouard' when a few weeks back Scotland had not produced any great players? The guy is 100% embarrassing.

Boab that's made my night :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I wonder if he got an imaginary booking in the tunnel too? They need to stamp these South American gestures right out :rolleyes:

Kris Boyd does not possess the emotional intelligence to mask his hatred of Celtic and their players. His capacity to talk before he thinks is embarrassing. It also makes me squirm to witness sectarian hatred being rolled out under the guise of a rationale post-match football discussion.

What he said about Leigh Griffiths was really cringe worthy. I also noted that this week 'Scotland have great players like Morelos and Edouard' when a few weeks back Scotland had not produced any great players? The guy is 100% embarrassing.

Hes just trying to be sutty but lacks the basic intelligence

FAO SFA Yellow and Red Mr Clancy makes an orange.

The wee smirk to camera before he reads out his stats tells you some uber high up hun in sky sports had this lined up for this game ,he's to fkn dumb to come away with that stuff by himself

As some have posted on twitter since the 29th game he's been acting all staunch top bell end for the sevco skys hun answer to Sutton ,where it all falls down is Sutton process his own thoughts

That thatch headed dribblewitt can't do that

Mr Boyd should huv pulled out & messed the sheets, because his Son is clearly a waste of spunk. Email Sky Sports & complain about the Fat bigoted perma -tanned Orange BALDY HUN basturds
I have already sent a complaint to OFCOM about the nature and content of Boyd's rant asking that both him and SKY are brought to account Boyd for stating what he did and SIY for permitting it to be broadcast

HH🍀

Back