Kris Boyd at it again

His hatred for Celtic has no bounds , his article today is beyond belief , he is a hun cheerleader and complete cunt , cancel your sky guys let’s not give this mongrol hun retard oxygen
We should not be surprised at anything this village idiot has to say. He should be ignored, given another pie and told to stand in the corner.
It should be noted,however, that 10iar will NOT be derailed by stupid Belgians or anything this fat fuck has to say.

He's been sniffin charlie adams sisters pants ,,,,,,they all do then come on every radio /tv/newspaper high as a kite and full of deludimol ,,,,,,fk it one sniff must be better than any shrooms out there

The hate is strong and for all to see since 2012 it has become stronger and out in the open

embrace it ,,,,,,in the knowledge hate is all they have left to cling to

He's been sniffin charlie adams sisters pants ,,,,,,they all do then come on every radio /tv/newspaper high as a kite and full of deludimol ,,,,,,fk it one sniff must be better than any shrooms out there

The hate is strong and for all to see since 2012 it has become stronger and out in the open

embrace it ,,,,,,in the knowledge hate is all they have left to cling to
Why employ someone to talk about technical issues and issues that are of a delicate subject and can at anytime strike leading to the loss of jobs etc when that person is not right in his own head or of a stable mind. The issue in hand is more in demand of professional advice the type this fanny is not qualified to comment on.
When you take the Murdoch money for a living you have already agreed to lower further any morals you had, when the huns who pretend to be the same club give up the titles won cheating tax and playing un registered players on side contracts then maybe we will take him seriously, until such time he will remain a nugget with an unstable mind.

Pie man Boyd is an inarticulate, bumbling, thick as fuck cheerleader of the deluded. I have Sky and I was gutted when BT lost out, but, it's the only way to watch Celtic and I have this magic button on my remote that mutes sound every time that bigoted fucktard opens his cretinous mouth.

Fuck him and all like him. We will have loads of clips of his crushed stupid face as the reality of us winning the league again destroys the last seven brain cells the moronic cunt has left.

Unlike his team of utter pricks, we will be coming, no matter how many points they go ahead due to that fucking rat Boli showing hes as shit an employee as he is a player. And that's fucking total.

Boyd castigates Celtic at every opportunity becasue he is trying to make a name for himself at the cesspit something he obviously was not very successful at doing when he played for them.
His claim to fame is he has scored one goal more than more-or-less against Celtic that includes his 172 games for the huns and about 150 games for Kilmarnock.
If you want to hurt this clown ignore him,has he ever got anything to say that we want to listen to NO is the answer to that,he craves publicity and he thinks the way to get this is to attack Celtic and Celtic supporters,I never read his post in the sun because he has absolutely nothing to say that I want to hear..
The people who are wasting their money on him will eventually realise... his old man must have left the most important part of him on the bed..

HH.

Boyd castigates Celtic at every opportunity becasue he is trying to make a name for himself at the cesspit something he obviously was not very successful at doing when he played for them.
His claim to fame is he has scored one goal more than more-or-less against Celtic that includes his 172 games for the huns and about 150 games for Kilmarnock.
If you want to hurt this clown ignore him,has he ever got anything to say that we want to listen to NO is the answer to that,he craves publicity and he thinks the way to get this is to attack Celtic and Celtic supporters,I never read his post in the sun because he has absolutely nothing to say that I want to hear..
The people who are wasting their money on him will eventually realise... his old man must have left the most important part of him on the bed..

HH.
Boyd models himself on Sutton and makes comments to raise comments and hook readers, but Sutton knows what he is talking about and is articulate and does not take a side if the person deserves stick, but Boyd has not grasped Celtic fans dont give a fuck what a fat blowhard spouts, he is fucked in the head and a bumbling prick.

Why employ someone to talk about technical issues and issues that are of a delicate subject and can at anytime strike leading to the loss of jobs etc when that person is not right in his own head or of a stable mind. The issue in hand is more in demand of professional advice the type this fanny is not qualified to comment on.
When you take the Murdoch money for a living you have already agreed to lower further any morals you had, when the huns who pretend to be the same club give up the titles won cheating tax and playing un registered players on side contracts then maybe we will take him seriously, until such time he will remain a nugget with an unstable mind.

And the truth will set you free 👍

HH.

That would make Boyd illegitimate.....right?

Members online

Back