Kris Boyd struck by a coin

Let's get all this Kris Boyd nonscence into perspective. Coin throwing has no place at a football match. Game watched l over the world, now if some of you think it's funny to throw coins at the football and I do t care who the recipient is, it's dangerous and loutish behaviour. Fans on pitch side, how we laughed at sevco the times they have done it, but we should be above all that. The support today took us back to the bad old days. Ffs let's get a grip we are Celtic and should be ambassadors for our great club. Let's leave all the loutish behaviour to others,let's not damage our great a d proud football club.

Och were only havin a joke pal.

Theres a lot of young bhoys travel and their hot headed and dont think first that comes wi maturity.

Yes of course its wrong but seeing as hung for a sheep as a lamb is it too much to ask the wee barras to scud the cants napper. Methinks no ??

Let's get all this Kris Boyd nonscence into perspective. Coin throwing has no place at a football match. Game watched l over the world, now if some of you think it's funny to throw coins at the football and I do t care who the recipient is, it's dangerous and loutish behaviour. Fans on pitch side, how we laughed at sevco the times they have done it, but we should be above all that. The support today took us back to the bad old days. Ffs let's get a grip we are Celtic and should be ambassadors for our great club. Let's leave all the loutish behaviour to others,let's not damage our great a d proud football club.
It’s a puppet, no really agree Ally but we’re only having a wee bit banter do know how heavy a fekin anvil is. There is no place for coins or flares it does give jobbi da shit and his cronies a chance to ping us as trouble makers. We got 3 points he got BFH ( bus fare home). Again it’s a puppet.

HH ☘️?????????

Aye you're right Get the sack cloth and ashes out Thrash the fuckers within an inch of their lives Pity we abolished hanging Ah just shoot the bastarts instead

You say we laughed at SEVCO for their fans running into the park v Thistle Ross County and Living Those were meaningless games This was Title defining

SEVCO want to laugh at us? I can handle that Let them fill their boots

HH?
It’s a puppet, no really agree Ally but we’re only having a wee bit banter do know how heavy a fekin anvil is. There is no place for coins or flares it does give jobbi da shit and his cronies a chance to ping us as trouble makers. We got 3 points he got BFH ( bus fare home). Again it’s a puppet.

HH ☘️?????????

Oiii flares are an integral part of my wardrobe No place for them indeed! ??

HH??

Aye you're right Get the sack cloth and ashes out Thrash the fuckers within an inch of their lives Pity we abolished hanging Ah just shoot the bastarts instead

You say we laughed at SEVCO for their fans running into the park v Thistle Ross County and Living Those were meaningless games This was Title defining

SEVCO want to laugh at us? I can handle that Let them fill their boots

HH?

Oiii flares are an integral part of my wardrobe No place for them indeed! ??

HH??
I’m old enough to have worn and remember them. And thankfully even with a strong wind they never took off. But spare a thought did Boyd pick up the money donated to him, to The GASL fleece the vegetables fund.
Every little helps.

HH ☘️?

Reactions: Ray
Think Broony's 2nd yellow was wrong

He didn't run into the fans They ran to him

Grounds for appeal me thinks

They say that you can't appeal a yellow card but there's been a lot of fuckin' rule changing going on at Hampden over the past couple of weeks

HH?

Spot on Bill the fans came out to meet Broony he didn't go into the crowd. Another SFA rule left 'open to interpretation' and 'enforced at the discretion of' individual refs.

It's a bullshit rule but if they insist on it being a rule then it has to be enforced across the board and that's not happening as every week we have instances of players being booked for it while others walk off without punishment.

No more being left to the ref's 'discretion' either enforce it on all or scrap it altogether.

HH mate.

Spot on Bill the fans came out to meet Broony he didn't go into the crowd. Another SFA rule left 'open to interpretation' and 'enforced at the discretion of' individual refs.

It's a bullshit rule but if they insist on it being a rule then it has to be enforced across the board and that's not happening as every week we have instances of players being booked for it while others walk off without punishment.

No more being left to the ref's 'discretion' either enforce it on all or scrap it altogether.

HH mate.
Booked for leaving field of play without consent from referee. It's in the rule book. Don't like the rule but we are stuck with it until some e plays commonsense with the players.

First time in a long time seen this from Celtic fans, still,sort of blighted a great win ,wait for the crap from the media/ press,blow it out of all proportion,still better if did not happen,!hh
Hi Ray, my biggest concern is repercussions. Now that game was huge a great fought out victory puts us 8ts clear. Don't want the hierarchy deducting points at this stage of the season. Would like to us police ourselves better before it's too late. HH Ray. ☘️

First time in a long time seen this from Celtic fans, still,sort of blighted a great win ,wait for the crap from the media/ press,blow it out of all proportion,still better if did not happen,!hh

Don't read the press or listen to the media SIMPLES Kinda lakes their efforts pointless?

HH?

Hi Ray, my biggest concern is repercussions. Now that game was huge a great fought out victory puts us 8ts clear. Don't want the hierarchy deducting points at this stage of the season. Would like to us police ourselves better before it's too late. HH Ray. ☘️
Won’t deduct points ,the huns would be well behind if they did that,hh

Point being missed here is that security is the remit of the Home Club so any repercussions should be at Kikmarnick's door

Note how SEVCO don't pitch invade at IBROKES

HH?

Booked for leaving field of play without consent from referee. It's in the rule book. Don't like the rule but we are stuck with it until some e plays commonsense with the players.

That's my point though Allybhoy, if it's in the rule book then it should be a rule applied to all without distinction but that's clearly not happening as some are being booked while others are not and that's because it's being left to the discretion of individual refs to enforce it.

Only the other week Forrest picked up a booking for going to the crowd while in the same game Weah walked off without punishment for doing the exact same thing? The ref gave some convoluted reason as to how both incidents were 'different' but he was talking utter pish and was simply trying to cover his own arse for his inconsistent decision making.

You can't have one player being punished for something while another walks off scot-free for the same thing. What if that happened to players in opposing teams during a league decider or a cup final and while one was let off it led to a second yellow for the other? Or what if it meant a player was subsequently banned for a crucial match but one of their opponents committed the same offence in another game but was instead let off and was free to play in that crucial match?

As I said either enforce it across the board without exception or scrap it altogether but the last thing that should be allowed to happen is for it to be left to any ref's discretion.

HH mate.

Sevco haven't been penalised when their supporters ran on to the pitch when they won the Champions league and the World Cup so it wouldn't be upheld on appeal.

Wonder what he"ll say in his column TBH I couldn't give a fuck In fact I couldn't give a fuck that he was hit by a coin Probably suppliment his income
But I 100% agree with you He IS a FANNY

HH?
What a pathetic comment from a so called Celtic(arm chair) fan

What amount of coin?

Was it enough for him to buy another packet of Monster Munch?

If so, target achieved and compensation allocated,in one.

Win-win...

:rolleyes::sneaky:

Och were only havin a joke pal.

Theres a lot of young bhoys travel and their hot headed and dont think first that comes wi maturity.

Yes of course its wrong but seeing as hung for a sheep as a lamb is it too much to ask the wee barras to scud the cants napper. Methinks no ??

To be honest no-one was up in fkn arms when Craig White chucked a nugget at them ??

Nah... he wiz there to save the master race.

Theres yer alibi wee man. Jist doin charity work ?

Back