Kris Boyd

Boyd is a total irrelevance. Just another sevconian being paid to enthusiastically vent his spleen and espouse negativity towards Celtic.
Apart from being a hun equivalent of the articulate Charlie Nicholas, his so called insights are laughably inane and the product of wishful thinking. I just hope that Brendan uses the Scottish media's one sided analysis of all things Celtic to spur the players on to greater heights.
Hail hail

The guys a class 1 f***y. Waste money on a s**t hair transplant, hes still going bald. Nothing wrong with baldness of course just when you spend a fortune to hide it. Trying hard not to swear but sometimes you need a word to emphasize a point.

Sorry I wrote that now because clearly some people out there have no heart at all . Really sad to see but I suppose Yous are out there but heh heh what can you do about some people’s mind set ?hail hail

He’s an inarticulate, babbling, mumbling twat. Having said that, I am
gutted he doesn’t like us very much. As we all love his rapier wit and intellect. Sometimes I mix him up with Stephen Fry.

I have a feeling that somebody a lot better at technical stuff, will get his utterances and take the piss out of the clown when we sort everyone out.

I pay more attention to my star sign pish than I ever would the Bulbous Boyd.

Seemingly I’m going to get good news from a long lost friend. And love is in the air with a mysterious stranger. Every cloud.

He’s an inarticulate, babbling, mumbling twat. Having said that, I am
gutted he doesn’t like us very much. As we all love his rapier wit and intellect. Sometimes I mix him up with Stephen Fry.

I have a feeling that somebody a lot better at technical stuff, will get his utterances and take the piss out of the clown when we sort everyone out.

I pay more attention to my star sign pish than I ever would the Bulbous Boyd.

Seemingly I’m going to get good news from a long lost friend. And love is in the air with a mysterious stranger. Every cloud.
Steven CFC . Well put mate as this moron seems to have too much info i what is happening around our patch but that’s the kind o motivator we need when the morons like Boyd and co start there mutterings about the tic and when we get it together they go hiding back under the babbling rock they came out of as they never learn . MON THE HOOPS LETS STICK IT TO BOYD AND THE LIKES OF HIM . Hail hail ?

Unfortunately getting a informed and non biased point on Celtic at the moment seems impossible why even some idiot from Juventus is sticking his nose in,I can only put this down to jealousy of past success otherwise why would you comment on a team from another country?the local mud slingers must be pleased..keep the faith and sod them all

That fat fud would take any job that sevco gave him. I hear there's a vacancy in their trophy room for a pest controller. Well you know what happens when rooms don't get used.

Back