Kris Boyd

BILLCOWIE1958

Kris Boyd living up to his hatred of all things Celtic on HT summary

Best laugh ever..... He's better than Larsson Because he scored more goals in SPL

Actually think he believesthe hype

HH

Best laugh ever..... He's better than Larsson Because he scored more goals in SPL

HH

HH
He said he was more effective than Mulumbu on the bench. Boyd was always more effective on the bench because him not playing made his team better off.

Kris Boyd is a bitter man. Malumbu played well yesterday and did not take any crap cannot wait till he's a bit fitter. Not sure how he will go with so many forward passed though :) Boyd cannot even hide his bigoted mindset when on National TV however I suppose it's served him well in Scotland. He is not involved in commentary because he is articulate - is he?

Literally no one outside Scotland knows who Kris Boyd is. Flopped in the English second tier, flopped in Turkey, was cut from an MLS team. Why he should ever be mentioned in the same sentence as Henrik Larsson, never mind compared to him, is beyond me.

Last edited:
Literally no one outside Scotland knows who Kris Boyd is. Flopped in the English second tier, flopped in Turkey, was cut from an MLS team. Why he should ever be mentioned in the same sentence as Henrik Larsson, never mind compared to him, is beyond me.
Because of his goal scoring statistics in Scotland although statistics can be manipulated and f as lsidued and read to suit the ideals of the reader HH?

I take exception to that - comparing KB to ''pure mince '' - Pure mince is a fine , delicious and satisfying food , KB is nothing more than a walking Monster Munch ! ( and just as articulate !)
He does have slightly less personality, th
I take exception to that - comparing KB to ''pure mince '' - Pure mince is a fine , delicious and satisfying food , KB is nothing more than a walking Monster Munch ! ( and just as articulate !)
I think you'll find a Monster Munch has much more personality.:giggle:

I have no valid opinion on what KB said. This is because he is totally irrelevant to me. I know he's a Zombie tho. Scored how many against us in a Zombie shirt? 1.
Anyway you gotta give him credit. It must be hard to use those crayons with a massive stauner cos we got beat.

He's absolutely creaming himself at the minute on Radio Shortbread.

How a guy can get away with commenting on trouble inside our dressing room is beyond disrespectful, as a current player.

Just not right!

He's loving it at the minute ... think we've been here before with these Sevconuts.

Just have to take our medicine at the minute ... hard but that's what faithful through and through means ?

Sticks and stanes may break my banes but names will never hurt me,and is this man is trying to do just that, not in his own team miffed because the pretenders across town did not come for him wonder why?thies idiots will do anything to get publicity after all it never happened on the field for him

Kris Boyd is a bitter man. Malumbu played well yesterday and did not take any crap cannot wait till he's a bit fitter. Not sure how he will go with so many forward passed though :) Boyd cannot even hide his bigoted mindset when on National TV however I suppose it's served him well in Scotland. He is not involved in commentary because he is articulate - is he?
Exactly mate it’s the same last night stv has Kilmarnocks goal scorer and a whole segment about our worst start to a season ye would think he just scored a winner to win the league and we we’re out every cup and competitions it’s unreal the bias the stv Clyde 1 daily rangers and every other news outlet have in this country have against our club they want to see us fail and the great pretenders win

Back