KRIS BOYD

BILLCOWIE1958

I realise that I shouldn't really be concerning myself too much with Kris Boyd or his opinions as he's neither a Sports Journalist nor a Sports Television presenter of any great kudos nor ability

He seems to have found his level writing columns for the Scottish edition of one or the worst red tops and pops up far too frequently on SKY SPORTS to deliver his 'professional insight' but what exactly does he offer his readers of which I'm not one or his viewers which I'm not intentionally

His recent agenda against Leigh Griffiths which we're all too aware was one of the worst abuses by someone in his position and I was absolutely THRILLED for Griff yesterday scoring an excellent hat trick as he did against St Mirren

Despite Boyd's insinuation that Griffiths was more or less finished and had 4 weeks to save his Parkhead career the wee fella seems to have resurrected said career with a flourish with yesterday's display helping to stuff Boyd's inane comments down his guzzling throat

Whether it"s the new system that Lenny has introduced the. Introduction of more competition in the striking department or Griff just sticking 2 fingers up at the Fat Fuck our number 9 appears to be enjoying his football playing with confidence and scoring for fun

Personally I believe that Griffiths was given the shitty end of the stick when Brendan Rodgers arrived especially after scoring 40 goals the season previously and carrying the team through his goal scoring endeavours in 2015/16

For Griff's sake I'd LOVE to see the wee guy continue in his current rich vein of form for Celtic recapture his place in the Scotland squad help his country to victory over Israel later this month and prove to the Scottish football watching public what most Celtic fans already know ......... that Boyd is a FAT BITTER HURTING JEALOUS FUCK who wants to further his media 'career' and become some kind of Shock Jock
Hopefully his employers come to realise what a liability he is to their products and minimise his effect by getting rid of the clown

Too many of these media 'personalities' use their positions as platforms of power in personal vendettas against certain individuals which really isn't the point of them being there

I've never liked or rated Boyd Even with his rich history of goal scoring in Scotland his goals tally against Celtic is only marginally better than that of the HUNS great white ( well more olive) hope Moreorless and as we all know despite many opportunities that's non existent

HH🍀

The employment of Krayon Kris by the media highlights the dumbing down by everyone from the tabloids to the BBC. I can only assume their target audience are very staunch.
Only intended for them, they don't question his logic

like how do you know Kris there is disharmony in Celtics dressing room

ah just know things

Yah but how

Amm no daft you know

They accept this as facts

I realise that I shouldn't really be concerning myself too much with Kris Boyd or his opinions as he's neither a Sports Journalist nor a Sports Television presenter of any great kudos nor ability

He seems to have found his level writing columns for the Scottish edition of one or the worst red tops and pops up far too frequently on SKY SPORTS to deliver his 'professional insight' but what exactly does he offer his readers of which I'm not one or his viewers which I'm not intentionally

His recent agenda against Leigh Griffiths which we're all too aware was one of the worst abuses by someone in his position and I was absolutely THRILLED for Griff yesterday scoring an excellent hat trick as he did against St Mirren

Despite Boyd's insinuation that Griffiths was more or less finished and had 4 weeks to save his Parkhead career the wee fella seems to have resurrected said career with a flourish with yesterday's display helping to stuff Boyd's inane comments down his guzzling throat

Whether it"s the new system that Lenny has introduced the. Introduction of more competition in the striking department or Griff just sticking 2 fingers up at the Fat Fuck our number 9 appears to be enjoying his football playing with confidence and scoring for fun

Personally I believe that Griffiths was given the shitty end of the stick when Brendan Rodgers arrived especially after scoring 40 goals the season previously and carrying the team through his goal scoring endeavours in 2015/16

For Griff's sake I'd LOVE to see the wee guy continue in his current rich vein of form for Celtic recapture his place in the Scotland squad help his country to victory over Israel later this month and prove to the Scottish football watching public what most Celtic fans already know ......... that Boyd is a FAT BITTER HURTING JEALOUS FUCK who wants to further his media 'career' and become some kind of Shock Jock
Hopefully his employers come to realise what a liability he is to their products and minimise his effect by getting rid of the clown

Too many of these media 'personalities' use their positions as platforms of power in personal vendettas against certain individuals which really isn't the point of them being there

I've never liked or rated Boyd Even with his rich history of goal scoring in Scotland his goals tally against Celtic is only marginally better than that of the HUNS great white ( well more olive) hope Moreorless and as we all know despite many opportunities that's non existent

HH🍀
Fantastic piece, Bill, there are too many footballing non-entities taking a pound out of the game that they evidently know fuck all about.

I have to be completely honest, Bill, I had Sparky's card marked too and suggested to friends on the site that Celtic should loan him out in January to put a pin in the zombie's balloon (it seems they had enough pricks of their own for that particular job). Those other members suggested I hang tight and that Sparky would come good. I'm delighted to have been proven wrong (again) and that the wee fella is looking like getting back to his best.

Too many of these media 'personalities' use their positions as platforms of pos back and i'm proud thwer in personal vendettas against certain individuals which really isn't the point of them being there

HH🍀
Is Boyd, bitter hurting or, batter munchin or both, either way as far as i'm concernened Griff's back. true talent will allways win over true mediocrity.

Back