Kris Boyd

Hello Ma Man , i missed you and heres me thinking that you were taking an eternity to reply because you find it hard , apologising ? .. You accused me of linking to hun sites ? Can you show me the evidence please ..I see youve got ignorance issues regarding anything i challenge you with ?...You seem to write when you should be reading..

So basically your saying any link to the Daily Record (to back up my point about Gary Ralston ) is linking to a hun site?? Thats frankly PATHETIC ..You should be ashamed of yourself saying that which im sure will fly right over your head..Surely you understood i was linking to show the biased articles that individual writes in his column..What part of that do you not comprehend?Or you pretending to be intellectually challenged to back up your invalid points.

.I try to help our fans see what our hun enemies are up to like HUNDREDS more do on here..ill show you what others on here have wrote on similar topics if you have any issues on this and ill enjoy seeing you challenge them ?

Regarding Kris boyd thread that offended you to the point of you saying "The more we chat about him , the more relevant he becomes"..i edited out more colourful language about him and his religion ,not that its any of your business to be fair

The thread regarding Gordon Woods and his constant attacks on everything Celtic should be highlighted ..Im sure you read all the support i got from that thread..What really is your issue ? You the type of person that looks for a row with nout to back it up..I think they call it "keyboard warrior"?

Basically you pull up a Celtic fan for highlighting Celtics enemies that hundreds do on here ? Whats really your issue, i ask again??..What Celtic fan would attack a fellow Celtic fan for having a go at Kris Boyd and Gary Ralston ???..If i didnt know better id say your a hun ????..I cant believe im actually wasting time replying to an ignoramus like you tbh..I told you before , if you dont like what i write , dont read it or comment on it..Crystal on that , MaMan !

ps , Im sorry to fellow fans that are reading this nonsense but when someone basically accuses you of being a hun , you have to defend yourself
TBH lads it is bit of a pointless falling out. I personally don't go near any hun site and yet I appreciate the one's who do and report on the shite there spouting just to make me laugh. If it wound me up I just wouldn't read the bollox. Kris Boyd is a clown but he doesn't get to us anyway near the good old Chris Sutton dose to them. So I don't really understand this dispute

Hello! Hello! Again…..

It’s quite clear to me you’re on a mission on here to keep hun apologists and their anti-Celtic propaganda and agendas up front and centre. Topics you have initiated on here are testament to that if anyone cares to have a look back. And all under the guise of helping Celtic fans to see what our enemies are up to. Sorry if I have wee laugh at that.

The crux of matters is Celtic fans would be financially supporting (click bait) these hun sycophants’ and their odious anti-Celtic agendas by following the Gary Ralston’s and Kris Boyd’s, et al, of this world and the hun friendly sites they represent. Your constant references to such sites and their journos of ill repute clearly promotes this.

So, in essence, by following your lead and doing this, we would be paying them for the privilege of allowing them to denigrate and undermine the Celtic Football Club and it’s Support by financially supporting their constant and nefarious anti-Celtic agendas. I’ve little doubt you know this to be the case. That I am convinced of.

I’ve repeatedly given my reasons and clearly demonstrated the reality of what it means by following (click bait) hun sites and their hun acolytes and how it is detrimental to both Celtic and those of a Celtic persuasion to do so.

These same hun sites and their hun acolytes which you constantly initiate topics on and continually make reference to. It’s as if there’s something in it for you by regularly doing this…..other than keeping us all regularly informed of what our enemies are up to…..of course?

Like I’ve said many times previously, it’s the prerogative of any person do what they like on an open forum. I merely draw attention to what it means in reality by following your lead in referencing and linking to any hun site or hun apologist you regularly highlight, by doing so.

I would hope that any Celtic Supporter reading this is now fully aware of the implications and financial benefit it brings to those hun sites and their journalists of ill repute by linking to them in any way shape or form and any Celtic fan will possibly think twice before doing so.

By all means let’s continue to laugh at the huns expense. I do it as much as anyone else and I have never suggested otherwise. But since the “Thugs and Thieves” article I refuse to contribute to the coffers of any organisation or anyone that besmirches or has an agenda against the Celtic Football Club or our Support. I make no apologies in taking issue with those who transparently promote these odious people and their organisations and it appears to me that’s exactly what you’re doing.

So keep going with the jibes, the insults and your mock indignation.

Oh! and I noticed you’ve left out the paranoia reference this time round…..it was very SMSM of you previously, wasn’t it? Just a wee fraudulent slip. Eh?

Anyway, you know what they say…..Insults are the last resort of insecure people with a crumbling position trying to appear confident.

So keep promoting the hun SMSM sites and their hun puppets with their anti-Celtic agendas ma man.....and I’ll keep presenting the facts and coming back at you. :)

I don't mind being told what was said on anti-Celtic articles from Boyd or anyone else but the one thing I won't do is click on to a Daily Drivel or The Hun sites to read them. Most of their articles have been penned by the sevco PR machine and are therefore unintentionally hilarious, and I do like a laugh.

No one on the forum should dictate to anyone else so get back to work NOW ghuys. 😂

Well, OK then, that's 110 responses -- including this one -- about someone who deserves absolutely none. Boyd's a painful example of a man so far out of his depth, historically on the pitch as well as behind the microphone, that arguably his current endeavours at broadcasting should evoke a tsunami of pity.

As fate would have it today...Seems like its not only me that highlights these lowlives? Seems like there is actually other Celtic fans out there that highlight these scum..Surely they must be huns also according to MaMan as it links to the Sun?i feel sorry for JoeMcHugh already having to listen to what MaMan will contact him regarding his article :rolleyes:

..https://videocelts.com/2020/09/blogs/latest-news/kris-boyds-incredible-celtic-snub/

Im going to take the advice of fellow fans here and not respond to MaMan as we are just going round in circles..Bellshill lad actually makes some sense thats why i didnt read the above from MaMan " spouting paragraphs of shite🤣🤣"

As fate would have it today...Seems like its not only me that highlights these lowlives? Seems like there is actually other Celtic fans out there that highlight these scum..Surely they must be huns also according to MaMan as it links to the Sun?i feel sorry for JoeMcHugh already having to listen to what MaMan will contact him regarding his article :rolleyes:

..https://videocelts.com/2020/09/blogs/latest-news/kris-boyds-incredible-celtic-snub/

Im going to take the advice of fellow fans here and not respond to MaMan as we are just going round in circles..Bellshill lad actually makes some sense thats why i didnt read the above from MaMan " spouting paragraphs of shite🤣🤣"
Yeah agreed, that horse, had been beaten to the bone
Have a pleasant day Bhoys n Ghirls

He shoot Coke a cola
He say I know you, you know me
One thing I can tell you is you got to be free
Come Together, Right Now, over me

There's an important difference when a reputable Celtic site references what the huns are up to as opposed to Celtic fans directly clicking on links to these hun sites.

Celtic fans are not financing these hun sites many multiple times when we get the information from a reputable Celtic site as opposed to clicking links to the SMSM.

The difference is significant.....I've suggested previously.....better to cut & paste an article if you feel the need.....than to click on their sites through a link.....and give these hun sites multiple hits.....which finances their coffers and promotes their popularity.....which in turn allows them to command and receive more advertising revenue as a consequence of the volume of traffic they receive. That's how it works!

That is the principle reason behind my issue with those actively promoting any click bait scenario involving the SMSM which constantly denigrate the Celtic I love and Support.

Members online

Latest posts

Back