Kris Boyd

Are we still allowed ti laugh at him but? 😳🤣

It’s all about choices and opinions ma man.....the more he’s talked about.....especially on Celtic minded sites.....the more he is seen to be relevant.....he knows what he’s doing when he opens his big mouth.....and he knows the reaction to expect from both the Celtic minded and the Huns.....the bigger the audience.....the more income he generates his employers as a consequence...

It’s on a par imo with the click bait scenario.....you click on these hun friendly links and you are in reality contributing to their coffers.....so in essence you are paying them for the privilege of them offending you.....doesn’t make much sense to me...

Much better to link to sites in my view who come at things from a non partisan and a Celtic perspective.....makes sense to me.....unless of course you don’t really give a feck.....which in my mind is quite a-pathetic ...👍

It’s all about choices and opinions ma man.....the more he’s talked about.....especially on Celtic minded sites.....the more he is seen to be relevant.....he knows what he’s doing when he opens his big mouth.....and he knows the reaction to expect from both the Celtic minded and the Huns.....the bigger the audience.....the more income he generates his employers as a consequence...

It’s on a par imo with the click bait scenario.....you click on these hun friendly links and you are in reality contributing to their coffers.....so in essence you are paying them for the privilege of them offending you.....doesn’t make much sense to me...

Much better to link to sites in my view who come at things from a non partisan and a Celtic perspective.....makes sense to me.....unless of course you don’t really give a feck.....which in my mind is quite a-pathetic ...👍
is he really relevant?
He has his place much as they have to find someone.
That baboon suits me fine if that's the voice of the hun.
Let them employ an idiot like him.
He gets pelters from them as well.
Think about it. This is who is fronting them. Who they allow. If the rangers didn't approve then he wouldn't be there...makes my sides ache with laughter that a man so simple can be allowed to show them up on the regular basis he is allowed to do so.
No harm to me or us. Let him crack on with it.
we hounded him when he wore the Jersey and now in his suit and brouges.
We have made his life hell and continue to do so.

Show a bit of empathy you heartless @#$#

😋

We cannae dictate the flow of such things bud. Not speaking for the masses, only my own selfish opinion, but I love to drink down Boydy's tears! 😂 gulp..gulp..gulp!
I purposely don't delve so deeply intae the deeper side of such matters, laugh. Love. Live!
When you're on top, milk it! 🙌

If yi cannae laugh at yer rival's downfall, is there any point? 😂

Last edited:
Krispoyd." ah'm phuqin relevant,fur ma incisive insight and forensic analysis ae the game,Haw youWalker, that's ma phuqin pie!"
Andy Walker, "Krispoyd,ye've hi'd 12 already and phuq knows how many bags ae monster munch ye've stuffed doon yer face"
Krispoid,ah'm impartial! embdy want tae buy a bed?,last week wee fredo,had tae recover after gettin his leg amputated,and recovered jist in time tae play four days later,they Hibee players should be jailed, fur they assaults, wee haggis,is lucky he's know in intensive care, wee alfie had tae dae the Neymar death roll he wiz hit that bad,and the treatment kent got,he's a marked man ah tell's yeez, we'll never get £50million fur him if he's crocked, they need cited, the lot ae thum,that Porteous shoud be sin died did ye see him smilin!"
"Did ye see the Sibbald tackle on Ryan Christie Krispoyd?"
"Aye,straight red

"Aye,straight red fur that fen,tryin tae breake Sibbald's boot wi'his knee!

This is why i urge everybody to cancel their sky subscription!🍺🍺

Phuq! that took some tidyin up! stuff's no' straightforward when yer pished oot yer nut!

Last edited:
Imatim simple question
Have you or did you ever shout at the telly in the form of humerous numerous expletives when he missed or the duffalo missed a chance against us?
We all did and do. This dafty just reminds me of good times.
He frowns, I smile ...It's involuntary

I fully understand what you’re saying.....I am at odds with contributing to the coffers of those that knowingly try to undermine and besmirch our Club and our values.....whether they’re daft or not.....these cretins are generally an insult to our intelligence.....they’re also sleekit and dangerous at times.....these scumbags know what they’re doing.....(who are these people? ala McCoist) they promote division and hatred and pander to the Hun mentality.....so if I have a choice.....I will endeavour not to buy in to their sycophantic ramblings.....that doesn’t stop me laughing at them.....but like I said before.....to each their own.....it’s all about choices and opinions ☘️☘️☘️

i think you take life too serious ma man..No one will dictate who we chat or dont chat about in forums..His only relevance on here is "a figure of fun".. If you dont like the fact we laugh and ridicule Kris Boyd here , your in a minority .. Its maybe much better you view Kris Boyd the same way every other Celtic fan does tbh :)

i think you take life too serious ma man..No one will dictate who we chat or dont chat about in forums..His only relevance on here is "a figure of fun".. If you dont like the fact we laugh and ridicule Kris Boyd here , your in a minority .. Its maybe much better you view Kris Boyd the same way every other Celtic fan does tbh :)
Imatim??? Take life seriously???

The man's a walking, talking innuendo!

There's nary a loose word that doesn't get manipulated into some play on the karmasutra?

Nary a conversation on tactics that doesn't get entangled into a sexual position?

Take life seriously? Jeezo.........that dis'nae bear thinkin aboot.

You must have missed the bit where I said it’s all about choices and opinions.....I simply gave an opinion which is made clear in what I wrote.....if there’s something I stated that you disagree with.....I’m happy to listen to what you have to say.

You don’t apparently have a problem in frequently referencing SMSM sites.....as I seem to recall you started a similar topic on here referencing the SMSM and the odious Gary Ralston if memory serves me well.....easily referenced on here.

You seemingly feel the need to highlight what these Hun sycophants have to say and their SMSM sites.....which is of course your prerogative ma man.....it’s just one I don’t happen to share for the reasons I have given previously.

So what exactly do you disagree with in what I previously stated on this topic?.....there’s no dictate here ma man.....just my observations supported by simple facts and its affects on those of a Celtic persuasion.....😀

Imatim??? Take life seriously???

The man's a walking, talking innuendo!

There's nary a loose word that doesn't get manipulated into some play on the karmasutra?

Nary a conversation on tactics that doesn't get entangled into a sexual position?

Take life seriously? Jeezo.........that dis'nae bear thinkin aboot.

I was thinking the same 🤣🤣🤣

You must have missed the bit where I said it’s all about choices and opinions.....I simply gave an opinion which is made clear in what I wrote.....if there’s something I stated that you disagree with.....I’m happy to listen to what you have to say.

You don’t apparently have a problem in frequently referencing SMSM sites.....as I seem to recall you started a similar topic on here referencing the SMSM and the odious Gary Ralston if memory serves me well.....easily referenced on here.

You seemingly feel the need to highlight what these Hun sycophants have to say and their SMSM sites.....which is of course your prerogative ma man.....it’s just one I don’t happen to share for the reasons I have given previously.

So what exactly do you disagree with in what I previously stated on this topic?.....there’s no dictate here ma man.....just my observations supported by simple facts and its affects on those of a Celtic persuasion.....😀

i see your well known here ma man by what Spherical Planet just said :) ..Youll understand that i dont agree with your opinion about him being relevant because we laugh about him here..Kris Boyd will NEVER be relevant to any GENUINE Celtic fan , no matter how many times we discuss or laugh at him here..He is a" figure of fun" that you dont seem to understand ?..If any of my posts about the huns annoy you , you really dont need to read them or comment on them..Have a nice day and lighten up :)

i see your well known here ma man by what Spherical Planet just said :) ..Youll understand that i dont agree with your opinion about him being relevant because we laugh about him here..Kris Boyd will NEVER be relevant to any GENUINE Celtic fan , no matter how many times we discuss or laugh at him here..He is a" figure of fun" that you dont seem to understand ?..If any of my posts about the huns annoy you , you really dont need to read them or comment on them..Have a nice day and lighten up :)
Just dont call him Boydy he ll accuse you of being a hun 🤣

It’s an open forum ma man.....so if you feel the need to frequently link to Hun sites and their Hun sycophants that’s your prerogative.....as long as the good folk on here are aware.....that they would be contributing to the coffers and popularity of these Hun sites.....if of course, they were to follow your lead 😀

Members online

No members online now.

Back