Kris Boyd

Try to see it my way
Do I have to keep on talking 'til I can't go on?
While you see it your way
Run the risk of knowing that our love may soon be gone
We can work it out
We can work it out
Think of what you're saying
You can get it wrong and still you think that it's alright
Think of what I'm saying
We can work it out and get it straight, or say good night
We can work it out
We can work it out
Life is very short, and there's no time
For fussing and fighting, my friend
I have always thought that it's a crime
So, I will ask you once again
Try to see it my way
Only time will tell if I am right or I am wrong
There's a chance that we might fall apart before too long
We can work it out
We can work it out
Life is very…

Try to see it my way
Do I have to keep on talking 'til I can't go on?
Run the risk of knowing that our love may soon be gone
We can work it out
We can work it out
Think of what you're saying
You can get it wrong and still you think that it's alright
Think of what I'm saying
We can work it out and get it straight, or say good night
We can work it out
We can work it out
I have always thought that it's a crime
So, I will ask you once again
Try to see it my way
Only time will tell if I am right or I am wrong
There's a chance that we might fall apart before too long
We can work it out
We can work it out
Life is very…
Hahahahahaha

Great song and lyrics, Lennono, think maybe John and Paul should've taken some of their own advice though.

All Pauls doin....apart from
Both went on to do some great stuff, Lennono, but I believe they missed 'pushing each other' within the confines of The Beatles.

Still think the album of the ages would have been written if they all got back together in say 1975 or thereabouts.

Oh, Kris Boyd is still a fat useless bastard.......for the record.

Both went on to do some great stuff, Lennono, but I believe they missed 'pushing each other' within the confines of The Beatles.

Still think the album of the ages would have been written if they all got back together in say 1975 or thereabouts.

Obfuscating, salient, obnoxious, fat, useless, pie eating bastard, some might say
:ROFLMAO:

Obviously had a chemistry between them ...John was a bit of an erse at times...Paul was a PR man .....George Martin(the 5th Beatle) got them started on something special as far as music goes....I love Lennon and his thoughts and music..esp The White Album and the Revolution period....All you needed was Love

Boyd and Swally hae a chemistry anaw.....but that wans toxic

Plz, not another long winded reply , yawn :sleep:..Did you never learn to summarise at school ? Or maybe your still at school ? ..We could discuss our Celtic credentials outside Paradise any time you like but something tells me you wont :) .. Show me where i have linked to any hun sites and in what context ? You said " The more he’s talked about.....the more relevant he becomes.....perhaps worth contemplatin?" to which i replied on numerous occasions that KB would never be relevant to any Celtic fan in any circumstances..I honestly think you suffer from Dunning-Kruger effect ma-man ;) Im a member of Kerrydale ,Talk Celtic and here of course and i could count on one hand the number of times i have had an argument with a so called fellow Celtic fan ,which maybe says more about you than me .. Stay happy :)
Excuse me, or dont for butting here..i smell sausages or porkies to be precise. You are telling us that you are on or have been on 3 different Celtic forums and in all that time you can count on one hand.the number of times you have had an argument/ disagreement with another Celtic supporter? I find extremely difficult to believe this as ourvsuppirt are so fickle Especially given that you've shown you don't have the concentration span for the time it takes', to read others supporters comments, some supporters are more of the twatter and nosebook yoo-hoo tube generation and get half a point across in little words but the long winded rants as you put them shine more of a light on the issues our support are feeling at present, it's a pity you can't see this or are simply not willing to engage a fellow celt with informative opinions? And this platform is full of well informed supporters airing their views daily. Dont be disheartened that it takes you a long time to comprehend others views and try to remember that theres a fair chance that the same people whom you are dismissing out of hand have more than likely been supporters of the club longer than yourself , not all granted, but to be dismissive of a long winded rant.merely because of its length and detail. SP is one of the most informed posters on here and I can say that with confidence. Ever feel you're perhaps being taken for the proverbial ride ? An of course from 'no disrespect ' I've learned many things from sp and others on this platform that others could only wish to have known mmm? Makes wonder shall I be thrown into said same category because I like to ensure my point is valid ? Guess i do but keep the faith and the energies for directing at other clubs positive energies
<see the rangers fans and youll see what I mean HH

Last edited:
Excuse me, or dont for butting here..i smell sausages or porkies to be precise. You are telling us that you are on or have been on 3 different Celtic forums and in all that time you can count on one hand.the number of times you have had an argument/ disagreement with another Celtic supporter? I find extremely difficult to believe this as ourvsuppirt are so fickle Especially given that you've shown you don't have the concentration span for the time it takes', to read others supporters comments, some supporters are more of the twatter and nosebook yoo-hoo tube generation and get half a point across in little words but the long winded rants as you put them shine more of a light on the issues our support are feeling at present, it's a pity you can't see this or are simply not willing to engage a fellow celt with informative opinions? And this platform is full of well informed supporters airing their views daily. Dont be disheartened that it takes you a long time to comprehend others views and try to remember that theres a fair chance that the same people whom you are dismissing out of hand have more than likely been supporters of the club longer than yourself , not all granted, but to be dismissive of a long winded rant.merely because of its length and detail. SP is one of the most informed posters on here and I can say that with confidence. Ever feel you're perhaps being taken for the proverbial ride ? An of course from 'no disrespect ' I've learned many things from sp and others on this platform that others could only wish to have known mmm? Makes wonder shall I be thrown into said same category because I like to ensure my point is valid ? Guess i do but keep the faith and the energies for directing at other clubs positive energieecy
<see the rangers fans and toyll wgiarc8 mean HH
Appreciate the kind words, Winter, but I have to be fair here and state that the lad only used one of my comments as a reference point.

He certainly hasn't caused me any offence, although I'm sure both lads will probably realise that their spat is much ado about nothing.

Oh, and Kris Boyd is still a fat useless bastard

Appreciate the kind words, Winter, but I have to be fair here and state that the lad only used one of my comments as a reference point.

He certainly hasn't caused me any offence, although I'm sure both lads will probably realise that their spat is much ado about nothing.

Oh sorry SP I was taking about boyd the Secret Pie eater beg pardon if Ive dragged you into Stealing Pie gate unwittingly 🤡 lol

When with the now sold to g4s rocksteady I hated (more than normally) the old Glasgow rangers for tagging every pie sausage roll and bridie that was unsoldand sent back to the producer for refund as it put the kids jobs at risk sneaking us out a bovril and pie, pasti etc all £6 quid of it, pathetic when the famous killlie pie even went to the homeless though the upholders of the law and order etc bs etc polis would come hide under the concourse with us to get one also it was fecking freezing down their when half time finished and the body heart evaporated. Had I known then that gascoigne boyd and mccoist had been buying them in bulk come the start of the second half I'm sure I'd have felt different. I'd have asked for a burgers as well. And of course I was messing then I meant every word of my post before last '✌☘

In fact every ground I visited in Scotland and England including murrayfield sent unsold food and drinks to shelters, soup kitchens you name it for Murray to do such a thing is probably up there with the sickest thing I've ever seen and I know of unpaid face painters who weren't paid

Plz, not another long winded reply , yawn :sleep:..Did you never learn to summarise at school ? Or maybe your still at school ? ..We could discuss our Celtic credentials outside Paradise any time you like but something tells me you wont :) .. Show me where i have linked to any hun sites and in what context ? You said " The more he’s talked about.....the more relevant he becomes.....perhaps worth contemplating?" to which i replied on numerous occasions that KB would never be relevant to any Celtic fan in any circumstances..I honestly think you suffer from Dunning-Kruger effect ma-man ;) Im a member of Kerrydale ,Talk Celtic and here of course and i could count on one hand the number of times i have had an argument with a so called fellow Celtic fan ,which maybe says more about you than me .. Stay happy :)

Ok, if you insist ma man.....How about I just quote you directly (C&P) from the thread you created on Gary Ralston.

Here we go.....I've bolded the bits you wanted to see and you'll notice you directly reference the Record too.

One of us deals in facts ma man.....and it isn't you.

Until next time
:)

Jun 19, 2020

Im curious if any fans think there is a worst Rangers cheerleader than him that writes for the Record ?..Ive been reading his articles over the last few months and its all pro - Rangers and anti SPFL..Today he writes that Doncaster should go and Hearts and Partick are right to demand 10 million of other clubs..He goes on about self interest ? What about hearts and Partick then ?He spins it all to suit his own agenda and fails to mention it was the clubs , not Doncaster that voted all of this through in a democratic vote...A link to his articles to confirm what ive just said https://muckrack.com/gary-ralston/articles

Like Reply

Reactions:Commo Estas 64, TET, According to Saul and 9 others

Ok, if you insist ma man.....How about I just quote you directly (C&P) from the thread you created on Gary Ralston.

Here we go.....I've bolded the bits you wanted to see and you'll notice you directly reference the Record too.

One of us deals in facts ma man.....and it isn't you.

Until next time
:)

Jun 19, 2020

Im curious if any fans think there is a worst Rangers cheerleader than him that writes for the Record ?..Ive been reading his articles over the last few months and its all pro - Rangers and anti SPFL..Today he writes that Doncaster should go and Hearts and Partick are right to demand 10 million of other clubs..He goes on about self interest ? What about hearts and Partick then ?He spins it all to suit his own agenda and fails to mention it was the clubs , not Doncaster that voted all of this through in a democratic vote...A link to his articles to confirm what ive just said https://muckrack.com/gary-ralston/articles

Like Reply

Reactions:Commo Estas 64, TET, According to Saul and 9 others..

I asked you where i had linked to any hun sites that you accused me off ?? Maybe youve brought up the wrong link by accident but all i can see is a link to some Daily Record articles which backed up my point about the odious Gary Ralston and his leanings ....................................You mean to tell me that i actually havent linked to any hun sites and everything uve been saying about me is LIES ??? Uve made such a fuss i want the evidence or an apology , MA man..

Last edited:

Ty mate , i thought i had banged my head and woke up in fairy-land lol..That was what the whole thread was about and Boyd is still a fat useless bastard , no matter who that seems to offend here :)

Hello! Hello!

You really do make me smile ma man…..I love your transparently false indignation. It simply deserves a response :)

I know how much you love detail, so let me share a few things with you and whoever else cares to read this.

I believe it’s fair to say that the Celtic minded would say that any site that constantly spews hun propaganda and anti-Celtic vitriol is a pro hun site.

And the hun acolytes and sycophants that work for these hun sites are hun propagandists’ who promote a hun agenda to the constant detriment of Celtic.

Unless of course your position is that you don’t agree with the undisputable fact that the Scottish Main Stream Media (SMSM) in general has a pro hun and anti-Celtic bias and agenda.

You choose to ignore these salient points altogether, and when challenged, true to form make references to rants, hun jibes and paranoia being at play, just like those of a hun persuasion have been trying to peddle to the Celtic minded since Adam was a boy.

So to summarise…..you constantly make reference to hun cheerleaders and sites that are hun friendly and anti-Celtic by either linking to them or regularly referring to them by name ie…The Record, The Sun, et al. (easily sourced on here) There has to be a good reason you constantly do this.

It’s also curious that you have edited your first post on the Kris Boyd thread that you initiated and even the one I'm responding to here. Like to share what it was you edited out ma man?

I also noticed that for some reason you also initiated a thread with a link to the huns favourite topic regarding the Celtic Boys Club and paedophilia. No doubt a topic you felt needed sharing (again, easily sourced on here)

You also stated that the posters on the Noise are being dictated to, which again is simply untrue, if that criticism is being directed at me? If you care to be accurate in your assertions, and people can read back and decide for themselves, what I said was that certain matters re the click bait topic, etc are worthy of contemplation and I identified what they were.

My take on things left it for each individual to think for themselves and decide matters for themselves. But it obviously best suits your modus operandi to infer to folk that they are being dictated to. It tends to get people’s backs up when they think this is the case and that’s why you did it, right?

I trust this is enough evidence for you and anyone else interested, of the things you say and do, to be getting on with. I don’t expect you to engage in any meaningful dialogue on the subject matters as per usual, as the facts are not your friend ma man, are they?

Hello! Hello!

You really do make me smile ma man…..I love your transparently false indignation. It simply deserves a response :)

I know how much you love detail, so let me share a few things with you and whoever else cares to read this.

I believe it’s fair to say that the Celtic minded would say that any site that constantly spews hun propaganda and anti-Celtic vitriol is a pro hun site.

And the hun acolytes and sycophants that work for these hun sites are hun propagandists’ who promote a hun agenda to the constant detriment of Celtic.

Unless of course your position is that you don’t agree with the undisputable fact that the Scottish Main Stream Media (SMSM) in general has a pro hun and anti-Celtic bias and agenda.

You choose to ignore these salient points altogether, and when challenged, true to form make references to rants, hun jibes and paranoia being at play, just like those of a hun persuasion have been trying to peddle to the Celtic minded since Adam was a boy.

So to summarise…..you constantly make reference to hun cheerleaders and sites that are hun friendly and anti-Celtic by either linking to them or regularly referring to them by name ie…The Record, The Sun, et al. (easily sourced on here) There has to be a good reason you constantly do this.

It’s also curious that you have edited your first post on the Kris Boyd thread that you initiated and even the one I'm responding to here. Like to share what it was you edited out ma man?

I also noticed that for some reason you also initiated a thread with a link to the huns favourite topic regarding the Celtic Boys Club and paedophilia. No doubt a topic you felt needed sharing (again, easily sourced on here)

You also stated that the posters on the Noise are being dictated to, which again is simply untrue, if that criticism is being directed at me? If you care to be accurate in your assertions, and people can read back and decide for themselves, what I said was that certain matters re the click bait topic, etc are worthy of contemplation and I identified what they were.

My take on things left it for each individual to think for themselves and decide matters for themselves. But it obviously best suits your modus operandi to infer to folk that they are being dictated to. It tends to get people’s backs up when they think this is the case and that’s why you did it, right?

I trust this is enough evidence for you and anyone else interested, of the things you say and do, to be getting on with. I don’t expect you to engage in any meaningful dialogue on the subject matters as per usual, as the facts are not your friend ma man, are they?

Hello Ma Man , i missed you and heres me thinking that you were taking an eternity to reply because you find it hard , apologising ? .. You accused me of linking to hun sites ? Can you show me the evidence please ..I see youve got ignorance issues regarding anything i challenge you with ?...You seem to write when you should be reading..

So basically your saying any link to the Daily Record (to back up my point about Gary Ralston ) is linking to a hun site?? Thats frankly PATHETIC ..You should be ashamed of yourself saying that which im sure will fly right over your head..Surely you understood i was linking to show the biased articles that individual writes in his column..What part of that do you not comprehend?Or you pretending to be intellectually challenged to back up your invalid points.

.I try to help our fans see what our hun enemies are up to like HUNDREDS more do on here..ill show you what others on here have wrote on similar topics if you have any issues on this and ill enjoy seeing you challenge them ?

Regarding Kris boyd thread that offended you to the point of you saying "The more we chat about him , the more relevant he becomes"..i edited out more colourful language about him and his religion ,not that its any of your business to be fair

The thread regarding Gordon Woods and his constant attacks on everything Celtic should be highlighted ..Im sure you read all the support i got from that thread..What really is your issue ? You the type of person that looks for a row with nout to back it up..I think they call it "keyboard warrior"?

Basically you pull up a Celtic fan for highlighting Celtics enemies that hundreds do on here ? Whats really your issue, i ask again??..What Celtic fan would attack a fellow Celtic fan for having a go at Kris Boyd and Gary Ralston ???..If i didnt know better id say your a hun ????..I cant believe im actually wasting time replying to an ignoramus like you tbh..I told you before , if you dont like what i write , dont read it or comment on it..Crystal on that , MaMan !

ps , Im sorry to fellow fans that are reading this nonsense but when someone basically accuses you of being a hun , you have to defend yourself

Back