Kristoffer Ajer.....worse the Duffy?

Bellshill bhoy

He turned his back then ducked under the shot for the second goal, them caught underneath the ball for the 3rd, one of the biggest imposters in the team, Never a defender.....schoolboy stuff, I remember back in the 70’s during my boys club playing days, coaches thundering shots at you from 10 yds, if you shat out the block and turned your back, you were off for a lap of the pitch, then back in the firing line again, I’ve still got marks on my legs/chest/face/baws, that say, “mitre mouldmaster 5“
Chicken shit fecker, started the year as a £25million player, last price I heard was £8million, looking more and more like a free transfer😡

He turned his back then ducked under the shot for the second goal, them caught underneath the ball for the 3rd, one of the biggest imposters in the team, Never a defender.....schoolboy stuff, I remember back in the 70’s during my boys club playing days, coaches thundering shots at you from 10 yds, if you shat out the block and turned your back, you were off for a lap of the pitch, then back in the firing line again, I’ve still got marks on my legs/chest/face/baws, that say, “mitre mouldmaster 5“
Chicken shit fecker, started the year as a £25million player, last price I heard was £8million, looking more and more like a free transfer😡
Bit harsh BB as I would still say he has been our most consistent performer which shows up just how bad most have been.
Never a CB but can do either left or right of a 3 at the back.
The lack of coaching and team ethics has hardly helped him this season and would still keep him on ability and the will to win but if a decent offer came in we may have to cash in as his head may well be elsewhere.

As said above our best performer recently but hes nothing special ....Duffys one of the worst players ive seen in a Celtic jersey ..probably a nice guy but a bombscare of a defender

I understand the frustration, but I believe that played in the right position, with the right coaching, he will be a top class player. We need to keep him and play him in midfield.
He wont stay though , entering the final year of his contract and has just changed agent , all the signs of his time is up. We got more from Ajer than anyone couldve dreamed tbf Ronny knew there was a player there Rodgers moulded him. I think he'll go for about 12 - 15 mill that's some return on a 650k investment and kudos to Ronny Deila once again .

JJ Kenny is one of those the more you see him the worse he gets type of player. Taylor struggles with the attack side of his game and perhaps a decent left sided player in front of him would help, I would keep him. Ajer was perhaps our best player on Sunday and was culpable for at least 2 goals, Welsh has the right attitude imho and needs to play with a seasoned pro to help him. And for those who think Sunday was bad, can I remind you Boli is due back next season 🔙as is Belgians poty Jack Henry🤔. So dont expect new players in these positions unless they 2 are sold first.

He wont stay though , entering the final year of his contract and has just changed agent , all the signs of his time is up. We got more from Ajer than anyone couldve dreamed tbf Ronny knew there was a player there Rodgers moulded him. I think he'll go for about 12 - 15 mill that's some return on a 650k investment and kudos to Ronny Deila once again .
Decent money but pocket change to the English clubs .I dont think the big fellas a CH though ,very suspect at the back.....looks like a midfielder to me the way he bursts forward

Decent money but pocket change to the English clubs .I dont think the big fellas a CH though ,very suspect at the back.....looks like a midfielder to me the way he bursts forward
We bought him as a midfielder but he was never ever going to break into the Celtic midfield of 2-5 seasons ago. We rely too heavily upon him, a converted midfielder as a CB where tbh hes been successful enough there. We also have to stop bringing in loanees and pay clubs the value for their players. Kenny drove me insane again firing decent balls into an empty box , lift the head and look who's there. I posted before the game if we try to contain wed lose, and that's how it played out. Losing McGregor didnt mean we had to go defensive Rodgers showed us that .

JJ Kenny is one of those the more you see him the worse he gets type of player. Taylor struggles with the attack side of his game and perhaps a decent left sided player in front of him would help, I would keep him. Ajer was perhaps our best player on Sunday and was culpable for at least 2 goals, Welsh has the right attitude imho and needs to play with a seasoned pro to help him. And for those who think Sunday was bad, can I remind you Boli is due back next season 🔙as is Belgians poty Jack Henry🤔. So dont expect new players in these positions unless they 2 are sold first.
Idt that Hendry will be back , oostende have the option to buy and he wasnt good enough here anyway. Hendry like the rangers imo have benefited from the absence of fans , cant take criticism from the terraces/seats. Oostende isnt Celtic just as Istanbul Beshikskayarmoreskayarskayarturkishteam arent either. If I had to choose I'd give Bolingoli a 2nd chance over Hendry. Hes had cl experience whilst on our bad books, unfortunately hes just broke his leg or an injury that'll keep him out for longer than the time to the start of the season so I expect to see neither, not a bad thing perhaps.

We bought him as a midfielder but he was never ever going to break into the Celtic midfield of 2-5 seasons ago. We rely too heavily upon him, a converted midfielder as a CB where tbh hes been successful enough there. We also have to stop bringing in loanees and pay clubs the value for their players. Kenny drove me insane again firing decent balls into an empty box , lift the head and look who's there. I posted before the game if we try to contain wed lose, and that's how it played out. Losing McGregor didnt mean we had to go defensive Rodgers showed us that .
Id say big Ajer could easily play in Broonys position .

Members online

Latest posts

Back