KT is the talk of moment, what's your thoughts if Calmac went?

Falcov, I have a lot of time for you, I really do, but tell me anywhere in the world where players don't get booted.

Are you talking specifically within the club? Or generally, in football terms?
No our overall board re:responsibilitys to our staff in whatever way you want to put it.

No our overall board re:responsibilitys to our staff in whatever way you want to put it.
Then just close the doors on the whole thing, because you're living in nutsville if you think that Celtic players aren't going to get kicked up and doon the park.

It's the way it is.......we boot them in the bollocks harder by stacking up the silverware.

A lassie singing a song to a wee boy in a cancer ward?

A wee bit of joy in a fight for life and you think that's a disgusting post?

I think celebrating a wee bit of joy is a good thing, Falcov. I'd like someone to sing for me when I go for treatment.
do not twist things boab, we were talking about anyother thing. don't try do bring up something else. We have all got things in our personal life's.

So 11 players go out on a park and the boards responsibility starts and ends where? Can the board legislate for the Opposition? Stop talking shite! Fucking nonsense your spouting! ?
A good board would state that the game belongs to the SFA their rules and that the duty lies with the appointed ref case closed, SFA pay the compo as if.What a lot of shite.

do not twist things boab, we were talking about anyother thing. don't try do bring up something else. We have all got things in our personal life's.
You might want to look at who's posting before you reply, Falcov.

Boab is a separate entity from me and I think we both reserve the right to express our opinions on certain subjects.

Well stop acting like one. Support for what explain.
what do you mean? should an employer look after their staff. This has been mentioned time and time again. With no action taken from our board and I am a hun. Well done, clap, clap,clap.

what do you mean? should an employer look after their staff. This has been mentioned time and time again. With no action taken from our board and I am a hun. Well done, clap, clap,clap.
Mate your rolling different threads into one like a stoner raiding and ashtray for roaches. Go to your bed, see you later.

The SFA shouldn't need to be told Fuck all mate! Its there Rules with what the Game is meant to be govern bye not anyone's Board.
naw it's the rules of the game. football. Then again Read pat anderson The People. then you will get an understanding. pinch of salt.

Members online

No members online now.

Back