KT situation

I am very happy about recent signings - well, I'll qualify that by saying I'll wait until I've seen them play a few times - but I still hope that KT is still able to hold up two fingers to his agent and to say that he wants to stay. Yes, he will become grotesquely wealthy elsewhere, but he will not be poor at Celtic Park, and he will be RICH IN THE THINGS THAT MATTER. "What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world, but loseth his own soul" - says Matthew 16 26. Stay, Kieran! Stay with those you love and with those who love you

I am very happy about recent signings - well, I'll qualify that by saying I'll wait until I've seen them play a few times - but I still hope that KT is still able to hold up two fingers to his agent and to say that he wants to stay. Yes, he will become grotesquely wealthy elsewhere, but he will not be poor at Celtic Park, and he will be RICH IN THE THINGS THAT MATTER. "What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world, but loseth his own soul" - says Matthew 16 26. Stay, Kieran! Stay with those you love and with those who love you
Hail Hail D!

KT's off m8, Bhoys fed up getting heed-butted & kicked aw oor the FUKIN PLACE!! Be back fur 13 iar?????

I haven't been overly impressed with Ralston either but he's young and still has time to work on things with the backroom staff. Let's not count him out altogether as he must be showing something to warrant a first team start by Lenny.
I'm Sorry Shamrock have watched young Ralston for a number of yrs he is ordinary RB has never improved throughout this time very strong in tackle courage exemplary but gets too tight to forwards easily turned loses concentration and gets caught ball watching He is one of us always will be unfortunately not good enough he will Never Walk Alone

While it would be nice I don't see our club as one who pays £3m for a back up full back. Really suspect the deal for KT is done and all this first bid palaver is simply window dressing and our Board being in a position to say we negotiated hard and got a record sale.
Hope I'm wrong
HH
LMC , bang on , window dressing it is , great post

Positivity??? I've already booked a hotel for Istanbul May 30th 2020 for the CL final and arranged with a local to get me a ticket. Seriously.

Soz doc, but did you no tie that in with a speaking or a teaching event? Long before tickets were out or the draw was made tbh. ....

Don’t get me wrong coz am not being facetious, just merely thinking back to your posts.

Most know my memory on here, so i’m more than willing to accept when i’m wrong doc.

Back