KT

Someone made an interesting observation on Twitter, surprisingly (right?), that KT did not post anything about watching the game on Sunday, or well wishes, or anything, and how she (I think it was a woman) was "over him" because of it. We had Dembele and Lustig weighing in, and while I agree that KT will always be a Celt, I thought it was strange that he passed on it.

Someone made an interesting observation on Twitter, surprisingly (right?), that KT did not post anything about watching the game on Sunday, or well wishes, or anything, and how she (I think it was a woman) was "over him" because of it. We had Dembele and Lustig weighing in, and while I agree that KT will always be a Celt, I thought it was strange that he passed on it.
good spot Larry! ye have tae wonder,think possibly, he's traded glory for big bucks and epl mediocrity!

Didn't"t see that!!! Well then fuck him Hope the wee cunt's arm falls off and he's driven out of football on fitness grounds and he ends up penniless in the gutter🤣🤣🤣

Sorry for sounding flippant and dismissive but some people are so judgemental looking for the slightest excuse to shoot down others no matter how much or what they once meant to us or us to them

I mean How dare he allegedly not TWEET his congratulations or well wishes Shocking Out of order

Maybe he was busy preparing for an important London Derby match Maybe he had no internet connection Maybe he lost his phone
Maybe he was so maroculously pished celebrating after the game that he was incapable of sending lucid communications and that might have even contributed to his injury

We can all fantacize and hypothecise about the slightest thing Go off at tangents Make up inconsequential stories about absolutely nothing at all On the other hand maybe he's become a HUN and is fair game for all comers to stick the boot into him

What fickle personalities the Scottish football fan possesses From Heros to Zeros in one simple step because of a non TWEET

HH🍀

It's hard to fuck about with a fone when you're watching thro yer fingers!
KT is a legend who gave everything when he played for us n left to further his career which is understandable. Apparently he could have left for Everton a year earlier, tho that did come from BR so is probably Lotta crap.
He did himself n us proud when he played for us n now he's going to hopefully have a stellar career playing for world class teams once he shrugs off tinpot arsenal.

Great player n a great Tim, all the best wee man🍀 OAT

good spot Larry! ye have tae wonder,think possibly, he's traded glory for big bucks and epl mediocrity!
What fickle personalities the Scottish football fan possesses From Heros to Zeros in one simple step because of a non TWEET

Well, the truth probably lies somewhere in between. My guess is that it was probably an oversight, and I can easily give him a pass. I posted it because I thought it was an interesting observation, a rarity on the sewer known as Twitter. I can understand that game prep has a way of pushing other things to the background.

The kid played more than half his life for Celtic, so he'll always be a Celt. Perhaps Andy is right about some Arse-hole badgering him about going on and on about Celtic.

Well, the truth probably lies somewhere in between. My guess is that it was probably an oversight, and I can easily give him a pass. I posted it because I thought it was an interesting observation, a rarity on the sewer known as Twitter. I can understand that game prep has a way of pushing other things to the background.

The kid played more than half his life for Celtic, so he'll always be a Celt. Perhaps Andy is right about some Arse-hole badgering him about going on and on about Celtic.
You cannot take Glasgow and Celtic out of the man, Snodgrass and Robertson died in the wool tims at heart and KT will always be KT Celtic. Deep down we have to expect and respect decisions of players we may not like it, but, he never abandoned us, the move was on the cards and looking back it appears his injuries may hinder Arsenal so maybe we will look back and think he did alright for himself getting the big bucks before injury forces him out and he did alright by Celtic 25 million our CL money back to enable us to procedd forward to the ten.

Members online

Latest posts

Back