Kyle Lafferty - The Stand Up who Walked Away

Amazing. I wonder, if when Traynor handed laugherty his wee notes in what to say in the interview, he felt his face go red. "But Jim..What if the interviewer points out that I know full well we can't be going for 55 cos I jumped ship after Liquadation??"......."Don't be daft son. Read the notes I've given you. Say the gaps closing mention 55. It's a Scottish sports journalist remember. The mug interviewing you will just smile and jot it all down"

Amazing. I wonder, if when Traynor handed laugherty his wee notes in what to say in the interview, he felt his face go red. "But Jim..What if the interviewer points out that I know full well we can't be going for 55 cos I jumped ship after Liquadation??"......."Don't be daft son. Read the notes I've given you. Say the gaps closing mention 55. It's a Scottish sports journalist remember. The mug interviewing you will just smile and jot it all down"
lanky streak o pish ! just about a covers all things laugherty !

I’m glad to see the ‘walk aways’ walk back into ibrokes to join the new club. There is no better way to hurt a Hun than destroying them on the pitch. The real laugh will be when his contract runs out and the new club still haven’t lifted any silverware. Zombie fans no doubt are begging Naismith and Davis to join Slippy G’s revolution, get them all back I say, the more the merrier!

These clowns just can’t help themselves, they always have to stick someone in front of a microphone and camera mouthing off about doing this and doing that ?

perhaps they should start aiming to challenge Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen and ensure they can compete with them over the course of a season before spouting their pish about toppling us.

It really is getting like the last of the summer wine only its not an actors last horary but sad footballers who have come back and will give their faithful undying love for the blue cause. So you go for it cleggy laughed type enjoy your retirement.

It really is getting like the last of the summer wine only its not an actors last horary but sad footballers who have come back and will give their faithful undying love for the blue cause. So you go for it cleggy laughed type enjoy your retirement.
Don't be to hard lads he just told me the Lottery number 1-5-3-7-4-2 must have used his past knowledge ? Maybe not

Back