Kyogo Furuhashi,could there ever be a more humble player than this Bhoy..

His movements class ,being at a game and seeing it even better.We need more players of his quality.Thank Ange for this one.
Here's the thing, Tony - players like Kyogo instantly improve lads like CalMac because he can pick any pass if he has willing runners prepared to find the areas that hurt sides.

It's not all about fancy flicks and stepovers, it's about timing and finding the space in behind.

Given the opportunity - I believe these two will be absolute dynamite once they really get to know each other's game.

Kyogo explains everything he wants to do at Celtic including learning the Language.

Fun fact: English is taught in Japanese schools from first to 12th grade. At least that's how it was when I lived in Japan in the late '90s, teaching English to kids and adults. Of course, if you remember how little of the "second language" you retained from Spanish/French/German/whatever classes in your school days, it stands to reason that, like most schoolchildren, he didn't pay much attention, but it will come back to him.

Hope he succeeds at the other things he mentions, too.

Here's the thing, Tony - players like Kyogo instantly improve lads like CalMac because he can pick any pass if he has willing runners prepared to find the areas that hurt sides.

It's not all about fancy flicks and stepovers, it's about timing and finding the space in behind.

Given the opportunity - I believe these two will be absolute dynamite once they really get to know each other's game.
Alright stranger?

Members online

Latest posts

Back