Ladies and gentlemen of the Noise , is Scott Brown our greatest captain since Billy McNeill?

All mentioned are legends. Different times makes it difficult for comparisons like for like. All of them shared one charactertic. They embodied what we want as our captain. Some where technically better than others, Maestro and McGrain, the best full back we have ever had, incase any cunt doesn't know that, and Paul a artist with a heart of a lion for his people, us. The Bear drive us on and fuck putting in half a shift with Roy on your case. And if you did, he would let you know. Broony a collossus for us. Leads from the front. Takes fuck all shit. Can play better than given credit for. Knows what it's all about and is great leader of his team mates. I love him as we all do. He will proudly stand by our very best captains. A legend. Hopefully at least another year driving us on then we have a question as to whose next.

Would be interesting to get some views on this , Keevins claims he is , made me think , Danny McGrain, feed the bear, Paul mcstay, ,Lambo In Seville
Thoughts ?
If it's going by how successful a captain is (as I think it should be ) then for myself there's no question that broony is our greatest ever captain since Billy McNeil. It's the euro medal only that's holding him back from being perhaps our greatest ever captain. In another Celtic era he would have that medal too methinks. We've had some super captains over the years and not many have been written off as much as broony but he always has the last laugh HH 1SCOTT BROWN 💚

Back