Lambert, the Celtic job and his "reputation"

Always knew he was not from a Celtic background shall we say ,which as we all know should make no difference when anybody pulls on that jersey or represents our club which has already been discussed on a number of different threads.It's a fact that this is not a pre requisite that somehow that is a qualification to succeed. Lambert gained respect for playing at a high level winning a champions league as a player ..he played a big part in stopping them winning the ten and flourished in Martins team where he showed his professionalism and dedication to win. For that alone he had my respect. I always found him to be a dour and uninspiring character and was not surprised to see him fail as a manager. I do not hate him for his comments about the lie that is them. If he doesn't get it then more fool him but I do not agree with his flawed and inaccurate ramblings about our second 9 and them not being there. 4 of those years that they were there are the most successful in any Scottish trophy haul FFS . Would never want him as a manager and don't think he was ever in the running ,whoever comes in has to believe we are the superior and number one club and it's their job to prove it...If anything just glad he has ruled himself out.
He was brilliant for us at the time I loved wen he played for us but hes always had an attitude problem over the years he turned into a cunt with a cunt of an attitude that's why I went aff him even though I canny go the guy I wid still bow doon to him for wit he done for us in that team I widnae personally abuse the guy just don't like him people have different opinions thats all harmless on here

He was brilliant for us at the time I loved wen he played for us but hes always had an attitude problem over the years he turned into a cunt with a cunt of an attitude that's why I went aff him even though I canny go the guy I wid still bow doon to him for wit he done for us in that team I widnae personally abuse the guy just don't like him people have different opinions thats all harmless on here
Tell him i said orite next time you talk to him Cairnsey..😂

I don't disagree mate I have seen on many occasions how he responds to both critIscim and lending his opinion and it is questionable to say the least ...we are agreed he done the business for us as a player ...beyond that his comments about us will mean very little.

I honestly don't get this hatred for Paul Lambert, a highly successful player who served Celtic with distinction on the park and carried himself well off the park too if memory serves me correctly.
Do I want him as manager? No, but thats based on his lack of success as a manager, nothing more.
But because he doesn't sound like a fully fledged member of the Green Brigade he's a prick, a cunt, a hun a soup taker? Mon te fuck bhoys!
Ya controversial bastard! He played ok for us but never a legend. He took his money and after the filth were liquidated towed the hun lie. He can fek off.

He wasn't brilliant. He was good on his day.

Ya controversial bastard! He played ok for us but never a legend. He took his money and after the filth were liquidated towed the hun lie. He can fek off.
Honestly I'm ready to bite some cunt, it would be easier to list the ex players/managers that we actually respect rather than list all the cunts, pricks, wanks, soup takers that "we" hate.

I heard Larsson was wearing blue socks last week and he enjoys a Lidl cup a soup when he's peckish.....

Burn the bastard!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Back