Last night.

Lubos left peg

Last nights scenes at Celtic Park have been mentioned on a few threads. I want to know peoples views on the whole situation. Ill say 1st that I fully support the fans who protested last night. They are angry and deserve to be heard. If the celtic bus was attacked then that is a disgrace but I have seen no evidence of this anywhere. Only a club and police statement and lets be honest, who the fuck trusts either one of those institutions. The protests were not only about yesterday's match. They are a build up of a disaster of a season that the board has allowed to continue. Neil Lennon should have walked a long time ago but has chose to stay for a wage. The fact that he is still here this morning shows this. Id like to remind the older fans who are attacking our younger "spoilt" fans that there was a time when you fought for the soul of the club. You would have been condemned by the police and media. Some of your actions would have been extreme but you were fighting for something you believed was the most important thing in the world to you. Well that's how these guys last night felt. We have a board who care more about the profit margin than the team. A board that at any opportunity attacks our own fans. A manager who is failing and refusing to go and all this in one of the biggest seasons in our long history. So cut them a bit of slack. They are doing what they are doing and acting how they are acting because of the love for our club. If their voice causes our board to sit up and take notice then they should be thanked. Not condemned.

I agree it wasn't just about yesterday's game it was A combination of the poor run and the struggle to win a game since the start of the season only in a couple of games have the team showed what they are capable off. On the violence kicking the fences down was all that I seen no one showed things being thrown although it was reported someone there a barrier which I find hard to believe as those things aren't light. Now it is over to the board to take action and get the club moving in the right direction again(not holding my breath on this)

Last nights scenes at Celtic Park have been mentioned on a few threads. I want to know peoples views on the whole situation. Ill say 1st that I fully support the fans who protested last night. They are angry and deserve to be heard. If the celtic bus was attacked then that is a disgrace but I have seen no evidence of this anywhere. Only a club and police statement and lets be honest, who the fuck trusts either one of those institutions. The protests were not only about yesterday's match. They are a build up of a disaster of a season that the board has allowed to continue. Neil Lennon should have walked a long time ago but has chose to stay for a wage. The fact that he is still here this morning shows this. Id like to remind the older fans who are attacking our younger "spoilt" fans that there was a time when you fought for the soul of the club. You would have been condemned by the police and media. Some of your actions would have been extreme but you were fighting for something you believed was the most important thing in the world to you. Well that's how these guys last night felt. We have a board who care more about the profit margin than the team. A board that at any opportunity attacks our own fans. A manager who is failing and refusing to go and all this in one of the biggest seasons in our long history. So cut them a bit of slack. They are doing what they are doing and acting how they are acting because of the love for our club. If their voice causes our board to sit up and take notice then they should be thanked. Not condemned.
Well said Lubo , the fans are the only ones who are within their rights to protest at this the weakest Celtic in a generation. I read also about police injuries and missiles being thrown but see no evidence of that , I'm not saying it didnt happen but I've seen no evidence. The board are lucky theres no supporters in the stadium, and fans turning on their own team for sub par performances is hardly something new. This goes on in italy and Argentina, all over the world, supporters have paid a lot for nothing more than a pig in a poke. I'm reading that DD is being quoted as saying that he" wont bow to these yobs" but he'll take their money. Theres only one way to make the board listen and that's to boycott Adidas over xmas and not buy Celtic merchandise. I'm not calling for that but someone from the club had better be forthcoming and have more to say than condemnation of a passionate support. Celtic supporters aren't fools and this will get a whole lot worse if DD does not take supporters seriously. Last night is nothing compared to what will happen if we are continually ignored. Lenny should walk and be done with this mess he will always be legendary at this club.

Yes guys supporters have aright to protest. But Las night was thuggery pure and simple. Police being injured police van window smashed in not what anyone wants to see. By alright protest but peacefully and without the expletives thrown around at Lennon coaches and players. Let's all just take a step back and wait and see what the board decide. HH☘️☘️

Yes guys supporters have aright to protest. But Las night was thuggery pure and simple. Police being injured police van window smashed in not what anyone wants to see. By alright protest but peacefully and without the expletives thrown around at Lennon coaches and players. Let's all just take a step back and wait and see what the board decide. HH☘️☘️

Celtic fans turned up to show their anger at the players, manager and board. They were met by thugs in uniforms waving batons above their heads. Our board have shown their hand. They have used the fans anger as ammo to dig in. If our fans are daft enough to side with the board on this then it's mission accomplished on their part.

Did you see that though Allybhoy? I haven't as yet only read of it. Weve been waiting for the board to do the right thing and make a decision, so far that decision has seen us crash out of Europe, league cup and fall further behind in the league. Wait much longer and the title will be gone as well. Ross county arent even in the SPL, the board have driven the support to this state of despair and they have only themselves to blame

Celtic fans turned up to show their anger at the players, manager and board. They were met by thugs in uniforms waving batons above their heads. Our board have shown their hand. They have used the fans anger as ammo to dig in. If our fans are daft enough to side with the board on this then it's mission accomplished on their part.
Lubo surely you are not condoning the violence of the fans. They were the thugs not the police.

Did you see that though Allybhoy? I haven't as yet only read of it. Weve been waiting for the board to do the right thing and make a decision, so far that decision has seen us crash out of Europe, league cup and fall further behind in the league. Wait much longer and the title will be gone as well. Ross county arent even in the SPL, the board have driven the support to this state of despair and they have only themselves to blame
Check Facebook its on there. Sutton this morning has condemned the fans and the violence.

A peaceful but vocal support was met by police in riot gear.

Idiots throwing things at Celtic players or management if true is disappointing and disgusting, 3 cops with minor injuries, was there any arrests for the injurys? or did they fall over each other in their haste to swing their batons?.

Why did someone at Celtic park inform the media about the " goings on ", why cut Ryan Christie's interviews short, seems a little bit stage managed almost squirrel like imho.

A few guys are now going to picked out of the crowd identified cautioned lose their season tickets, and have every hun with a comp email their work place until they get sacked. All because our boards need to feel superior to us minions.

Ignore the minions at your pearl this time Desmond.

I see the apologists are out in force for last nights shameful behaviour of a minority of our fans , acting like thugs , aggressive indeed reminded me of some scenes from another Glasgow team , now dead fortunately , in another city in the uk
The Chelsea fans done it , how low have we stooped

Apologists?? For supporting the guys and girls who are willing to let our board know we aren't happy. No one here is condoning violence. I have saw no violence from our fans. I saw passionate fans venting their anger. I will condemn violence when I see it.

Not condoning violence of any sort ally. But it full support of fans protesting. Ive also seen images of police with batons raised and the usual anger on their faces.
The police are always the same when they are confronted by demonstraters. They always are ready for any trouble. Now I understand people would find that intimidating but it cuts both ways. Last night got out of control big time I like you Lubo and others on here do t want to see that.

Check Facebook its on there. Sutton this morning has condemned the fans and the violence.
I'm not on Facebook Allybhoy ( can you put a link up for us pls? ). No I don't condone violence , this is the boards arrogance that has led to this and I would argue that police Scotland are as guilty as the fans who turned up, many no doubt revelling in it , Celtic supporters dont resort to violence there's always a trigger.

A peaceful but vocal support was met by police in riot gear.

Idiots throwing things at Celtic players or management if true is disappointing and disgusting, 3 cops with minor injuries, was there any arrests for the injurys? or did they fall over each other in their haste to swing their batons?.

Why did someone at Celtic park inform the media about the " goings on ", why cut Ryan Christie's interviews short, seems a little bit stage managed almost squirrel like imho.

A few guys are now going to picked out of the crowd identified cautioned lose their season tickets, and have every hun with a comp email their work place until they get sacked. All because our boards need to feel superior to us minions.

Ignore the minions at your pearl this time Desmond.
Can't agree 50.Usual police tactics when turning out for demos.

The police are always the same when they are confronted by demonstraters. They always are ready for any trouble. Now I understand people would find that intimidating but it cuts both ways. Last night got out of control big time I like you Lubo and others on here do t want to see that.

Not at all. Some fans want us to be all singing holding candles. Singing love songs. We are allowed to be angry.

I'm not on Facebook Allybhoy ( can you put a link up for us pls? ). No I don't condone violence , this is the boards arrogance that has led to this and I would argue that police Scotland are as guilty as the fans who turned up, many no doubt revelling in it , Celtic supporters dont resort to violence there's always a trigger.
Agree Winter. Someone pushed their buttons, imo it was other so called fans who wanted to show violent behaviour.

Back