Last night.

That is the behaviour that allows the board to brief the media and deflect the actual issue that the protest was about. The press and news coverage all about the "violent" scenes, injured polis et al. That has defeated the purpose of the fans who turned out to make their point peacefully, and the headlines would be different. Emotion is one thing, anything else is rioting. So let's make our point without running amok.
SPOT on m8, These wee ARSEHOLES shd hang their heeds in Shame if they only had a Fukin BRAIN!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Team can't play in an empty stadium,with no fan's allowed, wait till the play in an empty stadium when fans ARE allowed in!
If we DONT WIN THE 10 Mick as u say there'll be NAEBDY there nxt Season!! Whit wiz the point of daein the Dbl 9 if we were just GONNY CHUCK IT SEASON 10🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Makes NO FUKIN SENSE WHITSOEVER! If the players DON'T WANT TAE PLAY FUR LENNON THEN PLAY FUR UR PROFESSIONAL PRIDE FUR FUXSAKE!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Apologists?? For supporting the guys and girls who are willing to let our board know we aren't happy. No one here is condoning violence. I have saw no violence from our fans. I saw passionate fans venting their anger. I will condemn violence when I see it.
Lubo , think me and you are going to have to agree to disagree on this.
I have seen plenty videos of violence last night from Celtic fans , it’s been all over , everywhere .
The people who turned up last night and resorted to violence have let you me and every decent Celtic fan down , these are the same people who sing about the values of Celtic , yet last night did not live by them .
what makes us different from the scum from the other side , we all believe we are different , we do not stoop to there levels , we are not the same , sadly last night mate we looked exactly the same , the smsm are having a field day , and who can argue , we have shit ourselves in the foot big style
Sad thing is if it had been a silent demonstration with no madness it would have been a much more powerful message
Yes we want change
Yes we are here to make you aware of this
Treat us like shit at your peril
we will make you pay in the pocket
Sadly I think last nights shambles has strengthened there reserve to keep Lennon, cannot be seen to capitulate to thugs

so last night we achieved nothing instead of what we really set out to do

Ma heart sank when i heard them chanting 'Lenny,Lenny, get tae phuq',we all know he's going, but jeezis, have some respect for what he has given over the last 20 years,
be the same feckers who booed the bunnet,when he unfurled the flag,and Henryk when he scored for Barcelona,after a great? ba' fae Alan Thomson!

Lubo , think me and you are going to have to agree to disagree on this.
I have seen plenty videos of violence last night from Celtic fans , it’s been all over , everywhere .
The people who turned up last night and resorted to violence have let you me and every decent Celtic fan down , these are the same people who sing about the values of Celtic , yet last night did not live by them .
what makes us different from the scum from the other side , we all believe we are different , we do not stoop to there levels , we are not the same , sadly last night mate we looked exactly the same , the smsm are having a field day , and who can argue , we have shit ourselves in the foot big style
Sad thing is if it had been a silent demonstration with no madness it would have been a much more powerful message
Yes we want change
Yes we are here to make you aware of this
Treat us like shit at your peril
we will make you pay in the pocket
Sadly I think last nights shambles has strengthened there reserve to keep Lennon, cannot be seen to capitulate to thugs

so last night we achieved nothing instead of what we really set out to do
Ok. Let's say for talks sake last night didn't happen. How would you propose we let the board we aren't happy? The media everywhere has been saying it including forums. Where did the message get through? We need a change of management right now. Not proud of the idiots last night but something had to give and unfortunately for all concerned it ended badly. Lenny should have been protected by the board by not allowing it to get this far. Not for the 1st time they never are proactive.

Ma heart sank when i heard them chanting 'Lenny,Lenny, get tae phuq',we all know he's going, but jeezis, have some respect for what he has given over the last 20 years,
be the same feckers who booed the bunnet,when he unfurled the flag,and Henryk when he scored for Barcelona,after a great? ba' fae Alan Thomson!
It’s not the celtic way I know MD
It’s not the way to do it
I’ll bet if these feckers met him in town tomorrow they’d turn into his greatest fans
Oh Lenny your my hero

Last edited:
Ok. Let's say for talks sake last night didn't happen. How would you propose we let the board we aren't happy? The media everywhere has been saying it including forums. Where did the message get through? We need a change of management right now. Not proud of the idiots last night but something had to give and unfortunately for all concerned it ended badly. Lenny should have been protected by the board by not allowing it to get this far. Not for the 1st time they never are proactive.
There’s a part of me agrees with you and the idea behind last night. Without a doubt. He should have been relieved before now. There’s a black hole between the club ‘custodians’ and supporters who fund it.
But for me it was the wrong victim in the end. When you watch a celtic legend sitting there in front of that bawbag media facing up to them and his whole conference was against a backdrop of Lenny out chants
Very very sad and did not reflect well on us

But then I think it’s because it’s Lenny I feel that bad, so there’s an argument possibly that I may be giving him an emotional backing
Is that a juxtaposition ?
My thanks to the learned SP for the improvement in my nedcabulary

Members online

Latest posts

Back