Last night.

Ok. Let's say for talks sake last night didn't happen. How would you propose we let the board we aren't happy? The media everywhere has been saying it including forums. Where did the message get through? We need a change of management right now. Not proud of the idiots last night but something had to give and unfortunately for all concerned it ended badly. Lenny should have been protected by the board by not allowing it to get this far. Not for the 1st time they never are proactive.
Stevie fans turning up with banners , messages written on them , demanding change , hurt them in the pocket , don’t buy replica shirts , don’t buy merchandise out of shop , cancel DDs for SB lots of ways to get message across without acting like knuckle dragging huns

agree with you Lenny should be protected , he has not been

Stevie fans turning up with banners , messages written on them , demanding change , hurt them in the pocket , don’t buy replica shirts , don’t buy merchandise out of shop , cancel DDs for SB lots of ways to get message across without acting like knuckle dragging huns

agree with you Lenny should be protected , he has not been
Scunnered pal. I dread thursdays game when not so long ago i would have been up for it. Believing.

Does anyone really think that the scenes seen last night will be the last of them if this shitshow is allowed to continue?
As far as I am concerned the board are totally at fault for letting our club stoop to these such low levels.
They have shown us just how much contempt they have for our support and can totally understand the anger especially in a season that means so much to us all.
Would the manner of these defeats have been tolerated at a packed CP? I doubt it and would say the scenes last night would have been far worse if supporters were allowed into the stadium.
It is a very sad day when the loyalty of our supporters has been reduced to scenes of such anger. And what's more there was no need for such scenes if the board had taken the appropriate actions in the first place and relieved lenny of his duties at the club.
It has been obvious for some time now that these players are not responding to lenny and I find them guilty of acting unprofessionally.
I am also shocked lenny hasn't offered his resignation as we are yet to see signs of him being able to turn this mutiny around.
But the board and lenny have made there decisions today, and lenny stays so last night's demo was all for nothing.
Will this be the end of the matter? Not unless there is a miraculous return of our form to get us back into this title race, and we have been starved of that for so long now, I can only see the anger growing among the supporters.
I worry for lenny as someone who is entitled to legend status, could become a hate figure amongst his own if things should not change.
I must admit I won't be happy till we see the back of DD and PL and hope lenny will be able to leave with his dignity still intact, but that all seems a good while away now, so will not be surprised to see such scenes again and I would fear that they may be far worse, hope I am wrong

John,we've been treated with contempt for years by this board, res 11/12, 5 way agreement, 'surprised and disappointed' statements, bigging up 'celebrity' fans, banning fans, because of their politics,'customers' being silenced at AGM's,because that's all we are to them, feckin customers!, at the moment,fan's can't vent at matches,i can understand last night's protest,it could have been done much better, chanting 'Lenny,Lenny, get tae phuq' sickened me,we are certainly at a crossroads,how do we shake off this malaise is the question? start playin good football and winning games,would be a good start! 🍺 🥳

Lennon staying.
I’m not happy, but from now on, no violence but hit them where it hurts them more. The pocket.
Stop buying any merchandise.
If he’s still there next season, no season tickets. This can’t go on.
The club- board, management and the team are an embarrassment.

Members online

Latest posts

Back