Last throw of the dice.

POD

It looks like Stephen Gerrard has been ordered out of his hidey hole to add his public profile and pearls of wisdom to the SPFL debate. The clown is being used by Park and he cannot see it. Is he going to use this as an excuse for his own dreadful management performance. If so he is even stupider than I thought and any positives left of his profile will quickly go down the toilet.The statistics are there for everybody to see and judge Stephen. Be a man and acknowledge that the team that deserves to win the league is Celtic. End of.

It looks like Stephen Gerrard has been ordered out of his hidey hole to add his public profile and pearls of wisdom to the SPFL debate. The clown is being used by Park and he cannot see it. Is he going to use this as an excuse for his own dreadful management performance. If so he is even stupider than I thought and any positives left of his profile will quickly go down the toilet.The statistics are there for everybody to see and judge Stephen. Be a man and acknowledge that the team that deserves to win the league is Celtic. End of.

In future when a previously, highly successful person has a mid-life crisis which results in their career going down the toilet it will be known as having a Complete Gerrard.

Going by the interview he gave it must have been scripted by his weans a whole load of words with fk all substance to i , you could read between the lines he had little or no background knowledge of what the fk he was talkin about

sums the huns up really

The joke that is Gerrard just got bigger,he bought into the dreamworld of King he beleaved the hype of what a brilliant team theyhad how money was going to pour in and Kings promise of transfer money he swallowed the whole lot of the rubbish he was told,when King jumped ship you would have thought he would have seen the writing on the wall,now he has got involved in something that happened in 2017 or is he trying to say that he reads private eye,if he had any sense atol he would pack his bags and get out before he destroyers the little bit of respect he has,Park will use him as a front man and then dump him this lot are desperate to stop Celtic by fair means or faul he has now put Liverpool in a awkward position if the same action has to take place,the mans a fool and a poor one at that

The joke that is Gerrard just got bigger,he bought into the dreamworld of King he beleaved the hype of what a brilliant team theyhad how money was going to pour in and Kings promise of transfer money he swallowed the whole lot of the rubbish he was told,when King jumped ship you would have thought he would have seen the writing on the wall,now he has got involved in something that happened in 2017 or is he trying to say that he reads private eye,if he had any sense atol he would pack his bags and get out before he destroyers the little bit of respect he has,Park will use him as a front man and then dump him this lot are desperate to stop Celtic by fair means or faul he has now put Liverpool in a awkward position if the same action has to take place,the mans a fool and a poor one at that
He’s a prick see when they get his forensic investigator in 😂😂 ask him tae huv a wee squint at 2012 fuckin tadger 😂😂😂

I'm sure I read on Phil Macs site that as part of the wage deferral deal at the Bumhole Garden Slippy would be allowed to leave without a fee if it went on longer than three months. Players would also be allowed to leave for reduced fees too. Both Slippy and the imposters looking for a way out for El Buffon and Slipagio. Couple o arseholes by shite out of bum.

If you look at Gerrard’s statement it’s practically a mirror image of that of McCoist.....the same analogy used.....it’s as if it’s been scripted for them both.....surely not? 😈

Gerard says...

”I don’t agree with an internal investigation. You shouldn’t be allowed to mark your own homework. For me there needs to be an investigator or a forensic investigator and look at everything across the board with the SPFL’

If you look at Gerrard’s statement it’s practically a mirror image of that of McCoist.....the same analogy used.....it’s as if it’s been scripted for them both.....surely not? 😈

Gerard says...

”I don’t agree with an internal investigation. You shouldn’t be allowed to mark your own homework. For me there needs to be an investigator or a forensic investigator and look at everything across the board with the SPFL’
A couple of Parrots oops they are green,Aa with envy I suspect

El Buffon was Kings put of gold or so he thought,the prices that were being quoted from 50 million then 40 million the price dropping like a stone it did not take King long to see the writing on the wall he saw the prices that Celtic were getting for thier players and thought his luck was in unfortunately no one wanted to buy the pig Ina poke so skipped not only Iborke,s but the country as well leaving enough debts to sink thier team once again of course it will be someone else's fault,

Last edited:
" Marking your own homework"oh dear how far removed they both are
from education these days.
Kids self assess homework and classwork ,that includes checking
and marking their own work.
It allows them to understand what their strengths and weakness are .
It is done with the supervision of the teacher or support assistants.
It is all fair and square no cheating whatsoever,not sure though if sevco
and the gardiner can fully comprehend what that means.

Last edited:
" Marking your own homework"oh dear how far removed they both are
from education these days.
Kids self assess homework and classwork ,that includes checking
and marking their own work.
It allows them to understand what their strengths and weakness are .
It is done with the supervision of the teacher or support assistants.
It is all fair and square no cheating whatsoever,not sure though if sevco
and the gardiner can fully comprehend what that means.
That’ll be they cafflic skoolz again 😂😂😂😂

From CQN...and speaking of asterisks

GLENDALYSTONSILS on 16TH APRIL 2020 2:24 PM

Re my earlier post on the asterisk . I don’t object to our ninth title being asterisked per se , rather it’s the principle of the huns cheating titles appearing as honest wins.

Their titles should of course be stripped , but failing that , perhaps a double asterisk to denote that our asterisk and theirs mean quite different things.

*and a triple asterisks for their 1st one which was shared with Dumbarton who had a superior goal average and goal difference and on head to head had a 7-5 agg over them.

After they tied the playoff 2-2 in which they lost a 2 goal lead and parked the bus at the end they bitched that much about a disallowed goal, something they had a reputation for even back then, that the newly formed SFL refused tae sanction another replay thus the title being shared.

Back