Latest from Auldheid Re Res 12 - Merged

Prior to the SFA's current 'RES 12' announcement and irrespective of it, there is a long standing indictment charged at Peter Lawwell for his despicable and ignorant handling of Celtic's integral core promises..... to date.

Lately, this is due to the SFA/SPFL's mask slipping and reverting to type, all the while offering succour and an olive branch to the fatally wounded contaminated club residing in a no-go area of lesser Scotland.

Calling it for what it is, an undoubtedly SFA/ SPFL joint appeasement to the Ibrox hordes, and a previously well 'thought out' and planned sweetener from their loving cup handed to them for 'losing' out on appeal, a jealously worded, Celtic loathing, bitter and twisted raging 'Rangers' dossier.

Notwithstanding that, much has been said in compliment of Mr Lawwell's contribution of our recent achievements and fair enough .... thus I'm reticent to highlight it but his copybook has been sullied as far as I am concerned.

As our premiere potentate of some eighteen years, he is privileged to uphold these promises to The Club, and its fans, while continually encouraging 'new and young blood' into our fine, historic and sporting establishment.

As our Celtic chairman, he must endorse and defend its mantras of 'A club like no other' and 'Open to all', but so far and from a personal point of view he is likened to a transient parasite, filching more for himself than a benefactor for our club.
I am certain Celtic's magnificent brand and global standing has more to do with its untainted and unpolluted historic values carried down the years by fervent and passionate predecessors, than men the like of Lawwell where we would have done just as well without him, if not better.

Studying this man over these years convinces me even more that he has out-stayed his welcome and over-inflated wage packet, ergo nothing anyone may say will shift me on this.
He has one last chance to redeem himself, and put up the money to pay for the finest lawyers around and independently take the RES 12 injustice to a satisfactory conclusion.

Across the fine city of Glasgow, your city... is a club that has the most toxic history and attitude of every imaginable situation and case anywhere on earth, and I would challenge anyone to come up with something, anything NOT already been laid at the 'Rangers' Sevco door and on at least one occasion.

This evil club shouts, accuses and acclaims from atop its self appointed pontificating pedestal, as if morally coded to the TV set in God's living room.
IT IS A VILE, DESPICABLE AND DEBASED CLUB BEYOND REPROACH, yet it shouts and screams unfairness and woe once, twice and thrice......ad nauseam.
This stems from the tortuous realisation of losing their grasp of all things despotic, overbearing and general megalomania, culminating in their once held delusions of grandeur.
Much like the old bullying regimes of British colonialism with its tyrannical Empire going through its death throes, writhing and twisting in the finalities of its own self afflicted torments and subsequent demise.
These days for 'Rangers' Sevco are becoming more distanced by the week.
...and Celtic have sounded their death knell.

It is a good watch.

All the while LAWWELL remains silent, and especially when we are the only club in our country with the will and fervour for the good of us all, and not solely for one club....but do any of them care ...so far?
They have all been cheated too... yet still show a cavalier, couldn't care less arrogance.

If this weak and wounded club gets away with this, without censure LAWWELL MUST be unceremoniously booted across the Clyde.
Their Divine right to entitlement has gone on for far too long and our chairman must show the gumption and bottle to carry this through.
But I don't think this bottom feeder of a CEO has any, let alone a spine.
Otherwise unfairness, cheating and corruption wins, and is STILL the order of the day ......or rather way ahead, and then becomes an entitling option for Celtic to adopt in the future, quoting the cheating years of the derelict, unscrupulous Ibrox charlatans...if need be

I know, that quad trebles, the fabulous 9 iar and going for 10 iar are all of the highest achievable accolades, and deservingly so, but biscuit tin Bankier and purse-string Pete have held us back in Europe where his report card is not that great and reads 'could do better'.
Proof?......14 years as league champions out of the last 20 attests to that!

However, his belittling statement at our last AGM "To trust The SFA" lends even more to the doubters amongst us such as myself that he is nothing more than a "boy done good" and irretrievably angered me to the point of no way back.

You can be sure I am not our illustrious leader's biggest fan, BUT, if he does not take us forward on this RES 12 matter, then he and his beloved SFA are stating loud and clear..... "its perfectly all right to cheat your way to results, and trophies, aided and abetted by a corrupt refereeing and governing body", who's only concerns for Celtic are" oh it's far too expensive to go to court, (a measly hundred grand) and anyway we might not win the case with CAS.

WTF.!!! ................................I MEAN WTF !!!!!

If this is the consideration of choice, if this is ever an option then we should close down every courtroom in the British Isles! ..... for the fear of losing our case or our argument !!

The money Celtic owe us as season ticket holders for the current unfinished home scheduled games (4) ....they can have mine - gratis and free...but why not use it for taking RES 12 forward..... or better still, have the monies taken out of our own chairman's £3.5M PA....with his consent of course!

Need I remind us of the wasted millions.....Benyu, Kuassi, Commper, Bolingoli, and many other quilted bench-warmers.......and yet, for only, ONLY a hundred grand just to get back our basic right, of what we have ALWAYS deserved AND should have had as fully paid up members of our blighted and cowardly associations.

In conclusion, if he, PL can afford to pay for this and take it forward, then at least come out and tell us, he owes us that much, we are worth it, I think I am, or else what ARE we to the club we love, to him, to his own credibility?

This is an extremely serious matter and way beyond the importance of anyone at our club.
It takes class and greatness to be held in renowned esteem, and I doubt if Lawwell has much of either, in any quantity but judging by his erstwhile comments and actions I likely will be vindicated for saying so.

This has gone on long enough. Far too long, most would agree.
More than nine years since trouble erupted in the 'Big Hoose'
Going on for ten years .......

...7 attempts and six moon landings, Forth rail and road bridges, and the channel tunnel were built sooner, both world wars back to back were over and all quicker than Celtic getting an answer to our grievances for what is an open and shut case!

The RES 12 evidence is concise but clear, undeniably proven, simple and easy to relay, so much so that a 10 year old school child can project its contents, befittingly rewarded by a slavishly indebted, slobbering assembly, genuflective of its merits.

I want him out ... gone, and regardless of this outcome, because the stink coming out of Hampden goes way beyond Scotland.....and this all on his watch.
My God, the stench is bad where I am, and all the while with the momentary clear(er) air this virus has brought to us all around the world.

Celtic's resolve and staying power is at risk, the world is watching while running in tandem with the world's most embarrassing club... Sevco 5088, who'll take a moral victory from this if allowed ...and by us..!

If Lawwell can't deliver he must go...........and I'm available...........and I can promise I won't let us down.

Last edited:
Naw still breathing

There a spineless bunch so going by their quick capitulation on the matter it worked

Breathe!

I think there may be more to this.....I just hope The Resolutioners find a way to take Res12 to the Courts.....we all know fraud was committed and by whom.....I still believe the will is there to see justice done.....perhaps a shareholder action.....and if there is a way to do this then the money will be found to finance it.....I hope Auldheid gets an invitation to come on here to discuss matters further.....we’ll see...

Prior to the SFA's current 'RES 12' announcement and irrespective of it, there is a long standing indictment charged at Peter Lawwell for his despicable and ignorant handling of Celtic's integral core promises..... to date.

Lately, this is due to the SFA/SPFL's mask slipping and reverting to type, all the while offering succour and an olive branch to the fatally wounded contaminated club residing in a no-go area of lesser Scotland.

Calling it for what it is, an undoubtedly SFA/ SPFL joint appeasement to the Ibrox hordes, and a previously well 'thought out' and planned sweetener from their loving cup handed to them for 'losing' out on appeal, a jealously worded, Celtic loathing, bitter and twisted raging 'Rangers' dossier.

Notwithstanding that, much has been said in compliment of Mr Lawwell's contribution of our recent achievements and fair enough .... thus I'm reticent to highlight it but his copybook has been sullied as far as I am concerned.

As our premiere potentate of some eighteen years, he is privileged to uphold these promises to The Club, and its fans, while continually encouraging 'new and young blood' into our fine, historic and sporting establishment.

As our Celtic chairman, he must endorse and defend its mantras of 'A club like no other' and 'Open to all', but so far and from a personal point of view he is likened to a transient parasite, filching more for himself than a benefactor for our club.
I am certain Celtic's magnificent brand and global standing has more to do with its untainted and unpolluted historic values carried down the years by fervent and passionate predecessors, than men the like of Lawwell where we would have done just as well without him, if not better.

Studying this man over these years convinces me even more that he has out-stayed his welcome and over-inflated wage packet, ergo nothing anyone may say will shift me on this.
He has one last chance to redeem himself, and put up the money to pay for the finest lawyers around and independently take the RES 12 injustice to a satisfactory conclusion.

Across the fine city of Glasgow, your city... is a club that has the most toxic history and attitude of every imaginable situation and case anywhere on earth, and I would challenge anyone to come up with something, anything NOT already been laid at the 'Rangers' Sevco door and on at least one occasion.

This evil club shouts, accuses and acclaims from atop its self appointed pontificating pedestal, as if morally coded to the TV set in God's living room.
IT IS A VILE, DESPICABLE AND DEBASED CLUB BEYOND REPROACH, yet it shouts and screams unfairness and woe once, twice and thrice......ad nauseam.
This stems from the tortuous realisation of losing their grasp of all things despotic, overbearing and general megalomania, culminating in their once held delusions of grandeur.
Much like the old bullying regimes of British colonialism with its tyrannical Empire going through its death throes, writhing and twisting in the finalities of its own self afflicted torments and subsequent demise.
These days for 'Rangers' Sevco are becoming more distanced by the week.
...and Celtic have sounded their death knell.

It is a good watch.

All the while LAWWELL remains silent, and especially when we are the only club in our country with the will and fervour for the good of us all, and not solely for one club....but do any of them care ...so far?
They have all been cheated too... yet still show a cavalier, couldn't care less arrogance.

If this weak and wounded club gets away with this, without censure LAWWELL MUST be unceremoniously booted across the Clyde.
Their Divine right to entitlement has gone on for far too long and our chairman must show the gumption and bottle to carry this through.
But I don't think this bottom feeder of a CEO has any, let alone a spine.
Otherwise unfairness, cheating and corruption wins, and is STILL the order of the day ......or rather way ahead, and then becomes an entitling option for Celtic to adopt in the future, quoting the cheating years of the derelict, unscrupulous Ibrox charlatans...if need be

I know, that quad trebles, the fabulous 9 iar and going for 10 iar are all of the highest achievable accolades, and deservingly so, but biscuit tin Bankier and purse-string Pete have held us back in Europe where his report card is not that great and reads 'could do better'.
Proof?......14 years as league champions out of the last 20 attests to that!

However, his belittling statement at our last AGM "To trust The SFA" lends even more to the doubters amongst us such as myself that he is nothing more than a "boy done good" and irretrievably angered me to the point of no way back.

You can be sure I am not our illustrious leader's biggest fan, BUT, if he does not take us forward on this RES 12 matter, then he and his beloved SFA are stating loud and clear..... "its perfectly all right to cheat your way to results, and trophies, aided and abetted by a corrupt refereeing and governing body", who's only concerns for Celtic are" oh it's far too expensive to go to court, (a measly hundred grand) and anyway we might not win the case with CAS.

WTF.!!! ................................I MEAN WTF !!!!!

If this is the consideration of choice, if this is ever an option then we should close down every courtroom in the British Isles! ..... for the fear of losing our case or our argument !!

The money Celtic owe us as season ticket holders for the current unfinished home scheduled games (4) ....they can have mine - gratis and free...but why not use it for taking RES 12 forward..... or better still, have the monies taken out of our own chairman's £3.5M PA....with his consent of course!

Need I remind us of the wasted millions.....Benyu, Kuassi, Commper, Bolingoli, and many other quilted bench-warmers.......and yet, for only, ONLY a hundred grand just to get back our basic right, of what we have ALWAYS deserved AND should have had as fully paid up members of our blighted and cowardly associations.

In conclusion, if he, PL can afford to pay for this and take it forward, then at least come out and tell us, he owes us that much, we are worth it, I think I am, or else what ARE we to the club we love, to him, to his own credibility?

This is an extremely serious matter and way beyond the importance of anyone at our club.
It takes class and greatness to be held in renowned esteem, and I doubt if Lawwell has much of either, in any quantity but judging by his erstwhile comments and actions I likely will be vindicated for saying so.

This has gone on long enough. Far too long, most would agree.
More than nine years since trouble erupted in the 'Big Hoose'
Going on for ten years .......

...7 attempts and six moon landings, Forth rail and road bridges, and the channel tunnel were built sooner, both world wars back to back were over and all quicker than Celtic getting an answer to our grievances for what is an open and shut case!

The RES 12 evidence is concise but clear, undeniably proven, simple and easy to relay, so much so that a 10 year old school child can project its contents, befittingly rewarded by a slavishly indebted, slobbering assembly, genuflective of its merits.

I want him out ... gone, and regardless of this outcome, because the stink coming out of Hampden goes way beyond Scotland.....and this all on his watch.
My God, the stench is bad where I am, and all the while with the momentary clear(er) air this virus has brought to us all around the world.

Celtic's resolve and staying power is at risk, the world is watching while running in tandem with the world's most embarrassing club... Sevco 5088, who'll take a moral victory from this if allowed ...and by us..!

If Lawwell can't deliver he must go...........and I'm available...........and I can promise I won't let us down.
Excellent post JC. However, I can't help but think that Lawwell, or someone high up within our organisation, is implicated in this and so why our hierarchy are so unbelievably keen to sweep this whole scandal under the carpet. Sadly I now believe that this means we will never see justice for this cheating by both deidco and the Scottish football authorities, no matter how much our dedicated fans point out that this is indeed an open and shut case of corruption in our beloved national sport.

Correct me if I am wrong ,I think I read somewhere a while back
that UEFA left it to our own governing body to decide if it was worthy
of an investigation and then forward the outcome..
Maybe I confused it with something else .
I am now doubting myself.🤔

Celtic would have to support Res 12 before UEFA would entertain looking in to matters.....that’s obviously not going to happen for reasons best known to our Board.....so it looks like that avenue is closed.....the legal route is the only way open to us as far as I can see.....Celtic shareholders got stung by what happened.....I’m hoping there is a collective will among them to pursue an action in the courts...

Celtic would have to support Res 12 before UEFA would entertain looking in to matters.....that’s obviously not going to happen for reasons best known to our Board.....so it looks like that avenue is closed.....the legal route is the only way open to us as far as I can see.....Celtic shareholders got stung by what happened.....I’m hoping there is a collective will among them to pursue an action in the courts...
Thanks Imatim.

C&P from CQN

G-D on 20TH MAY 2020 10:55 AM

Auldheid, Ernie Lynch, I do believe that enough fans care, I wish I was rich, I would fund a case myself. However as a very small man I am more than happy for Auldheid to set up a legal fighting fund, I will be more than delighted to contribute £100 per month for as long as it takes, Feck the CSFA & any incarnation of them, do it Auldheid, pull the trigger. a family like no other does not lie to it’s family in this manner.

This can't be left to die on the vine ,the boards obstruction from the very begining was telling they are up to there necks in something and Lawwells comment that he had never seen the 5 way agreement was also an indication that they had something to hide

Hope we can get Auldheid back on to see what's the next move if any
PL says that he has never seen the 5-way agreement. Has he had it read to him or has he read a summary of it so that he can say he has never seen it? His evading comment or explanation seems very suspicious.

Great post JC. I think many of us would agree with the sentiment without doubt.
I also think as BB has pointed out that Lawwell and the board are in too deep. It has nothing to do with cost. I've written on this today and the burying of bad news, the smoke and mirrors from the SFA announcing this the day after a league title was awarded, smacked of the board announcing the banning of the Green brigade from CP 2 days before the AGM hoping we'd all be looking elsewhere when they told the shareholders to vote gainst Res 12.
Auldheid et al can of course take this back to the board and shine the torch in their face and the could well bring them down but chances are the board will ride it out.
What we need now is representation on the board itself, to ensure we have eyes in there. Given the board could well recoil at such a thought they made need persuasion by an agreement to stop the Res12 debate now in exchange for a voice at the table.
At least that way when it happens again the the rangers go bust chasing our cottails that we are on the inside and able to have not only influence but ensure transparency for the support

C&P from CQN

G-D on 20TH MAY 2020 10:55 AM

Auldheid, Ernie Lynch, I do believe that enough fans care, I wish I was rich, I would fund a case myself. However as a very small man I am more than happy for Auldheid to set up a legal fighting fund, I will be more than delighted to contribute £100 per month for as long as it takes, Feck the CSFA & any incarnation of them, do it Auldheid, pull the trigger. a family like no other does not lie to it’s family in this manner.
I would go the same to much works gone into this and if it implicates our own board so be it ,so far they have made an absolute cnt of the requisitioners

Theres a reason this board wanted the SFA to investigate,,,the Sfa , the one thing this board hates is bad publicity ,and a fight by shareholders will certainly grab attention both in europe and in the financial markets

After all were no longer seen as fans were just customers

PL says that he has never seen the 5-way agreement. Has he had it read to him or has he read a summary of it so that he can say he has never seen it? His evading comment or explanation seems very suspicious.
A CEO not reading the 5 way agreement , a document which had a major part to play in scottish football ,would be a dereliction of duty

Members online

Latest posts

Back