Latest from Auldheid Re Res 12 - Merged

The thing is, the huns WERE found guilty of corruption.
The res12 provenance was stood up during the CW trial, the evidence is undisputed. They confirmed an overdue payable was due to Hector which prevented CL qualification. This gives the sfa nowhere to run as their collusion/incompetence is thoroughly exposed. Would sevco not be better served sitting back and saying nothing, the SFA has been painted into a corner, surely the sfas final outcome of "nothing to see here" would have happened without sevcos objection?
As you say the fear of criminal charges being brought to the instigators could be what underlies sevcos objection. However who is currently at sevco that should be worried. Alistair Johnson signed off on the 2012 euro application knowing it failed uefa ffp. His fit and proper status has never been confirmed by the sfa afaik, is this deliberate? Their placemen on the sfa boards seem to have moved on.
Andrew Dickinson hasn't still in the licensing dept quite handy for this year too

The old saying you run with the craws you'll get shot wi the craws , if it does expose any member of our board then so be it , do you really want a person at the club who betrayed the support ,,,,, i don't

Legal opinion useless words but one that puts the fear up folk, Can only hope the guys look at every option
First off the SFA,s statement like there actions are designed to ,,,,get you to back off they are up to their necks in it and everyone's implicated , so of course there gonna say ''after legal advice nothing to see ''.

independent investigation you'd be setting yourself up for a fall by all accounts the silver bullet the smoking gun , the gun case and the gun licence holder are all present and correct ...... so go the legal route if we as a support can raise 140k for palistine we have it in us to raise the same

City of London police investigate fraud not sure how it would stand for this but still another option

or accept the games been fixed from time began and do nothing ,buy STs and move on ,,,,fk that idea

Well said.....some very good points.

There’s some very sharp minds involved with Res 12 and I have faith the matter isn’t going away anytime soon. I trust we will hear more of where Res 12 is going in the coming weeks or so.

For what it’s worth I think our success to date has hindered Res 12 as a lot of folk are just happy to keep skelping the Huns and seeing the trophies keep coming. This imo has let Peter Lawwell and the Board off the hook to a certain degree because of our continuing success.

If this was to change then I could see the mood of the Support change with it. I’m also of the view there may be a sinister component to why the Celtic Board have acted in the way that they have.

I’m sure people can make their own judgements as to what I’m alluding to here, although I could very well be wrong about this, as I’m perhaps trying to find a rational reason for the Board to be condoning the corruption we all know exists. It surely cannot be all about maintaining that the old firm lives on? He’ll mend the Celtic Board if it is.

The reality though, is that if something is going to happen to see justice prevail then it has to come from the Celtic Support and not the Celtic custodians.

I trust those with the courage and the intellect among the Celtic family will formulate a strategy in the coming weeks or so, to best serve the interests of Res 12 in achieving its goal. If this includes crowd funding, I’m in!

Well said.....some very good points.

There’s some very sharp minds involved with Res 12 and I have faith the matter isn’t going away anytime soon. I trust we will hear more of where Res 12 is going in the coming weeks or so.

For what it’s worth I think our success to date has hindered Res 12 as a lot of folk are just happy to keep skelping the Huns and seeing the trophies keep coming. This imo has let Peter Lawwell and the Board off the hook to a certain degree because of our continuing success.

If this was to change then I could see the mood of the Support change with it. I’m also of the view there may be a sinister component to why the Celtic Board have acted in the way that they have.

I’m sure people can make their own judgements as to what I’m alluding to here, although I could very well be wrong about this, as I’m perhaps trying to find a rational reason for the Board to be condoning the corruption we all know exists. It surely cannot be all about maintaining that the old firm lives on? He’ll mend the Celtic Board if it is.

The reality though, is that if something is going to happen to see justice prevail then it has to come from the Celtic Support and not the Celtic custodians.

I trust those with the courage and the intellect among the Celtic family will formulate a strategy in the coming weeks or so, to best serve the interests of Res 12 in achieving its goal. If this includes crowd funding, I’m in!
It's a case of watch this space ,,,,but I'm in

My mate sent me this, from BRTH on CQN. Pretty sure hes one of the res12 guys?

Court action!

First of all, with any court action you have to consider what you want to ask the court to do?

Next, consider what are the consequences if you lose — quickly followed by what are the consequences if you win?

On this latter point see Oscar Wilde — he won in court and promptly went to Reading Jail, lost his fortune, his reputation and his life. Exiled to Paris and died upon release.

Winning can be a bitch!!

Then you have to look at the cost, win or lose, and finally assess your chances of winning.

In between times, stop and consider the position of the other side and whether their case is stronger.

NEVER overestimate your own case or look for the law the way you want it to be, look for it as it is not as you would like it to be.

So, what is the contractual relationship or delictual relationship between any fan and the SFA.

Answer none – unless you are on SFA premises or have bought a ticket to an SFA event.

However, what is the contractual or delictual relationship between the SFA and a shareholder in an SFA member club?

Now you might have an argument but it is untested.

Does the SFA have any obligations to ordinary shareholders of a member club?

The answer can be yes or no.

No, if the club acts through its board properly and legally and the shareholder is just a disgruntled punter who is in the vast minority and who has suffered no wrong.

Maybe, if it can be established that the SFA has failed in its duty to the member club and can be found to be legally accountable to that club and its shareholders.

There, the individual shareholder may have a right of action and could legally hold the association to account.

But I stress maybe.

There is no YES in this scenario because it has never been established or tested positively.

The only court action a shareholder could raise here would be to seek a judicial review of the recent SFA decision based upon the statement released which ignores the legal rights and wrongs and more or less says we are not pursuing this due to convenience on our part.

What are the consequences of a court action which established that the SFA is accountable to every shareholder in every club?

Would anyone want that?

I could cite examples where that just might be a total nightmare where the lunatics really do take over the asylum.

I am all for a good fight (I won’t tell you how many years I have spent fighting bankers as I would bore you to death) but this is far from clear cut and if the board won’t fight it why should shareholders and season ticket holders.

As an academic and jurisprudential exercise it would be fun to do, and the discussions about the consequences would be fun to have.

In the real world — you would be asking an awful lot and risking even more.

Food for thought, eh?

Members online

Latest posts

Back