Latest from Auldheid Re Res 12 - Merged

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Any think a deal has been done here.....as in we’ll support you being named Champions if you back off on Res 12?

Or.....You support us being named Champions.....and we’ll forget about pushing the CAS route?

Nah this is that wee cabal of huns at the SFA either lashing out or sneaking out Imatim. SFA had no say over what SPFL decided over league.

Last edited:
Celtic Shareholders Latest – Persistence Beaten by Resistance as SFA decide against taking ‘Res 12’ Complaint to CAS...

Beat ye tae it for once WCB. :LOL:(y)

Any think a deal has been done here.....as in we’ll support you being named Champions if you back off on Res 12?

Or.....You support us being named Champions.....and we’ll forget about pushing the CAS route?
Naw
This was the work of the hand picked mason ,the timing of it has all the hallmarks of sleakit hunnery and the useful idiots ruining the game picked what they thought was the right day ,they've had fk all to do all year and only now do they decide

well just as the 9 was important so is Res 12 , time Celtic fans took this to court by themselves

Absolutely disgusting. Yes, let's see English, Ralston, Jackson, Rae, Boyd, McCoist, DJ, Thommo, McCann, Budge, etc and the rest of the two-faced mouthy gobshites that have been screaming sporting integrity for the last few weeks complain about this genuine case of cheating on a corporate scale, covered up (very poorly) by the hapless authorities. In any other country, or it this was any other team, this would form part of the biggest sporting scandal in history - yet here the perpetrators of the crime are somehow cast as the victims in this fiasco.

Well done to WCB, Auldheid and all of the other hard-working supporters who did so much to keep this relevant and on the table. Sadly, it looks like the cheats do win and the incompetent imbeciles running/ruining our sport continue to be rewarded by somehow keeping their high paying jobs.

As we said last week, the feckless Doncaster is completely hopeless and out of his depth, and surely won't stay in his role for much longer as his incompetence continues to alienate absolutely everyone.

Naw
This was the work of the hand picked mason ,the timing of it has all the hallmarks of sleakit hunnery and the useful idiots ruining the game picked what they thought was the right day ,they've had fk all to do all year and only now do they decide

well just as the 9 was important so is Res 12 , time Celtic fans took this to court by themselves

I agree it’s important that’s why I financially contributed to it.....and would do it again.....but I think I’m right in saying.....that Auldheid just the other day on CQN said there’s no longer the appetite to pursue Res 12.....perhaps we can invite Auldheid to post his latest views on Res 12 on here.....maybe WC can ask him?

How about it WC?

Latest posts

Back