Latest from Auldheid Re Res 12 - Merged

There's quite a few different copys going around of the 5 way lie

On What BRTH says are there any plans on where they go from here ,is crowdfunding a goer

The way brogans layed it it is a better way of selling the argument,positions made clear ,obstruction ,delay and lies all laid out for all to see
be interesting to know what they have in mind , i'm all for the crowdfunding route

This corruption has gone on to long every generation has had to suffer the lies you only have to look at the way the compliance officer system runs here it tell you alot about how the idiots have taken over the asylum

Take the fkrs to court it's the only way and their skint , even the african football associations are sitting with cash at the bank

There an outdated blazer chasing bowling club /ludge that is hangin on by a thread

Knew a few people had evidence of it Kelly, never knew it was in the public domain.

As for the rest of what you've said, I couldn't agree more mate.

For all the years we've known that this type of corruption existed within the SFA, that there was a core element who put the wants and interests of one club above all others and actively aided and abetted in their wrongdoing, we've NEVER had more proof of that corruption or a better chance of ridding our game of it.

The fact our own board seems to be working hand in glove with the SFA in allowing this to continue is a scandal and an insult to every Celtic fan past and present because we all know the motivations and mentality behind this systematic corruption. For a Celtic board to facilitate it whether through inaction or otherwise is an utter betrayal and makes a mockery of their 'Celtic family' rhetoric.

Crowdfunder? Count me in (y)

Sorry Niall but a book won't make a blind bit of difference to the situation crowdfunding a legal case will.
A mute media means the only folks really debating this is those of the Celtic family who frequent message boards and blogs. A book gets it out there, gets publicity and wakens up a lot more of the Celtic support and supporters of other Scottish clubs who were wronged. It may even mean media outside of Scotland gets interested. With crowdfunding and a book I don't see it as an either/or situation. A response on as many fronts as is possible and affordable makes sense.

A mute media means the only folks really debating this is those of the Celtic family who frequent message boards and blogs. A book gets it out there, gets publicity and wakens up a lot more of the Celtic support and supporters of other Scottish clubs who were wronged. It may even mean media outside of Scotland gets interested. With crowdfunding and a book I don't see it as an either/or situation. A response on as many fronts as is possible and affordable makes sense.
👏 👏👏👏👏

I agree a book would have the media having to explain why they are not advertising its release for a fee when they desperately need hits and money or why the huns are threatning Watersons etc like they did with the downfall book.
Amazon the online store

I get your reasoning surrounding the book idea Niall but the reality is it'll still only be Celtic fans on message boards and blogs debating it's contents and it'll be widely ignored by everyone else in the same way Phil Mac's Downfall and Craig Whyte's recent book was.

Neither Downfall or CW's book were widely discussed/debated by fans outwith Celtic and neither had much exposure by outside media either even though both of them would be regarded as far more explosive than the Res12 story.

Aye a book may be a good accompaniment to a legal case, to give background and context as to why the legal case came about, but a book on it's own will do nothing to further justice on the Res12 issue.

HH mate(y)

I get your reasoning surrounding the book idea Niall but the reality is it'll still only be Celtic fans on message boards and blogs debating it's contents and it'll be widely ignored by everyone else in the same way Phil Mac's Downfall and Craig Whyte's recent book was.

Neither Downfall or CW's book were widely discussed/debated by fans outwith Celtic and neither had much exposure by outside media either even though both of them would be regarded as far more explosive than the Res12 story.

Aye a book may be a good accompaniment to a legal case, to give background and context as to why the legal case came about, but a book on it's own will do nothing to further justice on the Res12 issue.

HH mate(y)
Have to agree every other book has been ignored , even Rangers tax case blog which was a wealth of information was ignored ,the only thing that will bring any sort of publicity is going through the courts ,may never happen the media here don't give a shit it's a corrupt game they never have and if it do go the legal roue they wouldn't report it

i can't get my head round how the Res 12 guys allowed the club to play them along the road before wiping the rug from under them , even allowing the club to take it through the SFA screamed wrong

Have to agree every other book has been ignored , even Rangers tax case blog which was a wealth of information was ignored ,the only thing that will bring any sort of publicity is going through the courts ,may never happen the media here don't give a shit it's a corrupt game they never have and if it do go the legal roue they wouldn't report it

i can't get my head round how the Res 12 guys allowed the club to play them along the road before wiping the rug from under them , even allowing the club to take it through the SFA screamed wrong

Think the Res 12 bhoys rightly thought that if a smoking gun could be found, which it was, then the Celtic board would do right by the club, the fans, the shareholders and the game and take it to CAS themselves. Don't think they banked on our board siding with the perpetrators.

Think the Res 12 bhoys rightly thought that if a smoking gun could be found, which it was, then the Celtic board would do right by the club, the fans, the shareholders and the game and take it to CAS themselves. Don't think they banked on our board siding with the perpetrators.
Remember that betrayal scene in Braveheart? (aye stay with me). I think the last thing they expected was for Lawwell and the board to be playing them and that led to them showing their hand as they went along. Then as they went head to head with what they thought was their enemy they were being played. There is no shame in showing that trust. The only shame is falling for it again and for those who betrayed them.
With the book Shadow, I fully appreciate your point but I still hope for a journalist outside our parochial wee confines there is a story there, because as Kelly says Scotland has pulled up the drawbridge, but I fully agree it has to be part of a concerted, oganised plan including the crowdfunding approach to fund a legal challenge.
My worry now is it becomes Civil War as we go for the 10. My own thinking is fan representation on the board because once we have it, those who have been complicit in the betrayal will leave or be pushed if we get 10 or if we fail. If we can engineer an advantage to get fan representation on the board, at least when the other lot go down the tubes again (and its a matter of time) we'll be on the inside just in case a protection of the 'Old Firm' approach is the default again for our board.
Hail Hail 🍀

Easy answer I would say.....One party acted in good faith.....the other didn’t

Latest from Auldheid from CQN...

AULDHEID on 25TH MAY 2020 2:31 AM
CELTIC MAC on 24TH MAY 2020 7:23 PM

auldheid

From the wee wee hours as Frank used to sing.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

I think the exact wording of the 5WA is important, especially if it prevents or prevented further examination of the events-timeline covered by Resolution 12. Paul talked about ethics in Sport a week or two back, and I disagree with him on that, but is it possible to write an agreement which specifically prevents sanctions being taken against Parties responsible for rule breaking and or the Parties responsible for the rules.

===========================

It is important but not as important as why PL denied sight of it.

Had he said “Im not at liberty to answer that question” then for all the suspicions of what that meant, they remained just suspicion.

However he denied sight of it which asks the question why.

He either did not open and read the attachment which provides plausible deniability but is implausible in itself. It also leaves him open to charges of incompetence etc all set out by BRTH over the weekend. If he did not open it then it is not unreasonable to think he already knew its contents.

As to its contents I think Celtic could justify the reasons for accepting the 5 Way and might never have considered the consequences of the clause requiring CAS involvement, which given it is the reason used to stop the SFA delving further ,we can safely assume it exists in the agreement.

However when

1.PL asks to be kept informed of the material Charlotte Fakes leaks, is provided with it with an analysis based on knowledge at the time (all documented)

2 Then ignores what he asked for, provided on the basis it would be used to bring about SFA reform

3 Then Celtic actually votes against taking the matter of rule breach to UEFA , breaches that the SFA found after 2017 and actually made non compliance charges ,

4. Goes along with the idea of an adjournment but insists it doesn’t go to UEFA but is handled by the SFA who cannot do so because of the CAS clause (and why did Mclellan the Compliance Officer or his predecessor Mckinlay not tell Celtic about the CAS restrictions as soon as requisitioners made there first approach in 2014?)

5. Come up with spurious reasons for not pursuing like provenance that was only an issue precisely because UEFA who had the power to seek evidence were not allowed involvement and significantly were not bound as a party to the 5 Way Agreement.

6. Did not take up UEFAS offer to investigate/ adjudicate in June 2016

7. Did not respond to a shareholders letter of June 2018 to the SFA cc Celtic seeking, with cause to, reasons why the grant period had been dropped from scrutiny.

8 CELTIC HAVE NEVER ONCE given their opinion on whether the licence should have been granted or not even after presented in August 2018 with evidence of deception and an analysis setting out how the false “proof” provided to the SFA caused or enabled them not to apply the relevant UEFA FFP article that would have determined if the payble (NOT potential liability) was in fact overdue.

9 Did not at that point raise the possibility that the CAS clause was the game changer it was from the beginning.

10. Did not respond to questions posed at the 2018 AGM about why was the matter going to CAS and what was actually going, questions that sought written answers which the top table agreed to provide but never materialized.

11 Provided reasons at the 2019 AGM that caused a number of shareholders seeking clarity post AGM by letter/e mail, clarity that was never provided.

12. Did not comment on a report provided by those shareholders in January from a professional accountant who opined the licence should not have been granted not only for having a payable at 21st March to HMRC that became overdue by 31st, but also that the accounts presented to justify granting did not meet UEFA’s fair presentation requirement but sent it to SFA.

12. Rejected the new Res12 at 2019 AGM when it would have put an end to the charade and now

13 Stay silent when the SFA decision to close the case makes a mockery of the rule of Scottish football law.

In the light of the foregoing whatever else was in the 5 Way Agreement , who knew about the CAS clause and when has to be answered otherwise somebody was leading shareholders on a dance.

I take absolutely no pleasure in setting out events as I just have, but most of the above with documentation is on the Res12 Archive currently being updated on the Nimmo Smith sham and I feel like the chap in Platos cave saying what we have been watching and believing in, isnt real.

I don’t want to believe it myself but take comfort in knowing the goodness in the supporters of Celtic I have been lucky enough to meet is real.

Members online

Latest posts

Back