Latest from Auldheid Re Res 12 - Merged

The plot thickens Re Res 12.....From CQN...

CANAMALAR IT LOOKS LIKE OCD OBSESSION on 25TH MAY 2020 11:12 AM
Auldheid,

I can only conclude they used the information we provided, to assist the SFA in developing their strategy against us and that the company secretary was not as he claimed, playing devils advocate but actively working against us to frustrate, in the hope we would give up.

As company secretary he was apparently misleading us as shareholders every time he raised the issue of provenance especially when we reminded him on many occasions that provenance was not an issue for the CFCB who had the power to investigate all sources of information.

The most telling sign was when he became aggressive with me, when I raised the issue of misinformation we had received at previous meetings, when I asked if we could rely on anything we had been told. This was a guy who told us we were all on the same side.

And, in our final meeting with him and PL, when asked by PL what else can we do? I told him follow through with the resolution and ask the CFCB to investigate. PL balked, and the company secretary came in with his usual drivel about provenance and how “HE” needed to be convinced of the provenance. Note, not the SFA and not UEFA but the company secretary. It was only the company secretary who liased with the SFA on all res12 business. It was the company secretary who was the only party to the meetings who failed to complete agreed actions. And it was the company secretary who failed to meet agreed time constraints.

So while the discussion regarding a legal challenge against the SFA is all well and good, we need to remember the Celtic company secretary and the executive will be supporting the SFA as they have against Res 12 and this is where our main problem will be. They will be actively working to silence any debate again as they successfully done against the resolution.

I suggest BRTHs initial idea of getting the opinion of Queens Council to evaluate is any such course of action feasible and as we were warned, that is a very costly exercise.

As he said, it may be that a favorable queens council opinion is enough to tip the SFA and all football executives opinions on the importance of small shareholders, when we might gain the power to upset their gravy train. However, I suspect to be assured of change the opinion would have to be tested in court since executives are expert as we have seen, in duplicity therefore most likely portray all the signs of change while nothing actually changes.

So if we look at it using his words then maybe PL was not the final decision maker, maybe it was MN the company secretary ?

Whether it is the company secretary or Peter Lawwell who is behind the continuous denial about RES12,
they are both not stupid people,they realise that every Celtic supporter know,s there is a skeleton in the cupboard which has to be identified sooner or later,and in my experience later usually means a bigger skeleton than anticipated..
What Role does our club owner play in this farce ??.
Is it not about time he flexed his muscles and told the instigator of this nonsense to get his or her finger out and prove to all Celtic supporters that Glasgow Celtic think as much of their supporters as the supporters think of Glasgow Celtic..

HH.

Think it's all down to DD, minimum 4 games against sevco and the sky deal,money versus integrity? only wan winner there! 🍺 🥳

I hear you Michael.....as we all know they are bang to rights guilty.....both the SFA and the Huns.....the evidence is there and it is irrefutable.....if we do nothing.....by us not challenging matters.....in my mind our Club is complicit in committing fraud.....the connotations to that being the case are unthinkable.....in essence the Celtic shareholders have been defrauded and the Club’s integrity on the matter must surely be questioned.....when you empower an entity by not challenging their proven unlawful indiscretions you are asking for trouble.....and I am of the view.....if we allow this complicit fraud to remain unchallenged.....it will certainly come back to bite us in a big way...

Its important we focus on playing the man, not the ball as regards any future action imo. As I understand it res12 was more about sfa accountability rather than proving Rangers oldclub cheated. The 5wa has neutered the sfa from prosecuting oldclub, as any attempt to pass the case to CAS is seen as pointless as the cost of pursuing this would outweigh any fine levied on oldclub as they are in liquidation. Understandably.
However sevco newclub objected to the judicial review into what happened in 2012 and insisted the case went to CAS creating this Mexican standoff . Both do not want a light shone on this as the whole house of cards tumbles when any unbiased critical eye outwith Scotland looks at this.
What I dont get is why sevco can object to a case involving Craig Whytes oldclub? What's it got to do with them? The 5wa exempts sevco from any fall out from CWs time , so am I missing something here?

A voice that could perhaps reach a wider audience and help to legitimise the Resolution.....and David Low I believe has a certain gravitas which many people would listen to...
Agree on David Low his company /buisness expertise would be a help if needed the silence from the Trust on the Res12 issue i think says it all really it's not there fight not sure if there still backing or standing in the shadows ,thought they would have made a statement before and after the agm

The problem i had with with Res12 was how to sell it in lay mans term to the fans and not lose them on licencing issues , what Brth and Auldheids statements in the last week were a better lay out of how they should have put it out to a wider audience

It would garner more backing and a better understanding of how they are where they are , and what options are open to them

Do they quit after 7 yrs of betrayal or do they take a break regroup and make a plan , if i were them ,and it would be costly , i would go seek legal opinion

The publicity surrounding this move should put the fear in a few folk , nobody likes bad publicity not us and not the SFA

Its important we focus on playing the man, not the ball as regards any future action imo. As I understand it res12 was more about sfa accountability rather than proving Rangers oldclub cheated. The 5wa has neutered the sfa from prosecuting oldclub, as any attempt to pass the case to CAS is seen as pointless as the cost of pursuing this would outweigh any fine levied on oldclub as they are in liquidation. Understandably.
However sevco newclub objected to the judicial review into what happened in 2012 and insisted the case went to CAS creating this Mexican standoff . Both do not want a light shone on this as the whole house of cards tumbles when any unbiased critical eye outwith Scotland looks at this.
What I dont get is why sevco can object to a case involving Craig Whytes oldclub? What's it got to do with them? The 5wa exempts sevco from any fall out from CWs time , so am I missing something here?

Because Sevco signed the 5 way agreement not oldco
Sevco were safe in the knowledge that the 5 way stopped it from ever going to cas

Because Sevco signed the 5 way agreement not oldco
Sevco were safe in the knowledge that the 5 way stopped it from ever going to cas
Cheers.
My understanding is both Rangers (IL) and sevco both signed the 5wa, along with the sfa, SPL and spfl? Fundamentally it provided a pathway for sevco to join the lowest division and set out which historical debts the sfa deemed them liable for, thus future proofing them from any further sanctions levied on oldclub. By forcing sevco to pay historical footballing debts (that as a newclub they weren't liable for) in order to access the league the obfuscation between oldclub/newclub started gaining traction.
However on this singular point, sevco should not have any influence over a case which concerns a totally different club, now in liquidation. Privately the sfa should have told them this, sevco have nothing to gain from this. In insisting CAS got involved would sevco not be exposing this whole murky situation to the sort of independent scrutiny that might harm them? Why take this risk ?

If it is ultimately proven that the Huns were a party to fraud and that certain SFA officials were in on it.....then the whole pack of cards will fall.....and by extension.....in all the years the Huns are found guilty of corruption the Titles will have to be removed.....and that’s without mentioning criminal charges being laid on those who are deemed guilty...

Agree on David Low his company /buisness expertise would be a help if needed the silence from the Trust on the Res12 issue i think says it all really it's not there fight not sure if there still backing or standing in the shadows ,thought they would have made a statement before and after the agm

The problem i had with with Res12 was how to sell it in lay mans term to the fans and not lose them on licencing issues , what Brth and Auldheids statements in the last week were a better lay out of how they should have put it out to a wider audience

It would garner more backing and a better understanding of how they are where they are , and what options are open to them

Do they quit after 7 yrs of betrayal or do they take a break regroup and make a plan , if i were them ,and it would be costly , i would go seek legal opinion

The publicity surrounding this move should put the fear in a few folk , nobody likes bad publicity not us and not the SFA

The SFA have no other option than to try to brazen this out.....by them allegedly agreeing to indemnify the Huns from any future relevant issues re the 5 way agreement they are screwed if the matter becomes public.....the Huns on the other hand are emboldened because they know they have the SFA by the nuts due to the alleged indemnity clause in the 5 way agreement.....if there indeed is an indemnity in this agreement favouring the Huns.....and it certainly seems there is.....then Scottish Football is done.....as the Huns have a get out of jail card at hand whenever they choose to use it.....that’s why I believe the matter has to be tested in the courts.....and CAS isn’t an option I think.....due to the Huns alleged indemnity...

If it is ultimately proven that the Huns were a party to fraud and that certain SFA officials were in on it.....then the whole pack of cards will fall.....and by extension.....in all the years the Huns are found guilty of corruption the Titles will have to be removed.....and that’s without mentioning criminal charges being laid on those who are deemed guilty...
The thing is, the huns WERE found guilty of corruption.
The res12 provenance was stood up during the CW trial, the evidence is undisputed. They confirmed an overdue payable was due to Hector which prevented CL qualification. This gives the sfa nowhere to run as their collusion/incompetence is thoroughly exposed. Would sevco not be better served sitting back and saying nothing, the SFA has been painted into a corner, surely the sfas final outcome of "nothing to see here" would have happened without sevcos objection?
As you say the fear of criminal charges being brought to the instigators could be what underlies sevcos objection. However who is currently at sevco that should be worried. Alistair Johnson signed off on the 2012 euro application knowing it failed uefa ffp. His fit and proper status has never been confirmed by the sfa afaik, is this deliberate? Their placemen on the sfa boards seem to have moved on.

The thing is, the huns WERE found guilty of corruption.
The res12 provenance was stood up during the CW trial, the evidence is undisputed. They confirmed an overdue payable was due to Hector which prevented CL qualification. This gives the sfa nowhere to run as their collusion/incompetence is thoroughly exposed. Would sevco not be better served sitting back and saying nothing, the SFA has been painted into a corner, surely the sfas final outcome of "nothing to see here" would have happened without sevcos objection?
As you say the fear of criminal charges being brought to the instigators could be what underlies sevcos objection. However who is currently at sevco that should be worried. Alistair Johnson signed off on the 2012 euro application knowing it failed uefa ffp. His fit and proper status has never been confirmed by the sfa afaik, is this deliberate? Their placemen on the sfa boards seem to have moved on.

Nothing has really gone mainstream as the SMSM refuse to run with what is the facts of the matter as you have alluded to.....CAS is apparently not an option due to the alleged indemnity the Huns have.....the Huns will simply sit tight as they have the SFA neutered.....if anything is to happen I think we have to take the legal route as fraud imo has certainly been committed.....if we are to see justice done.....I believe this is way we have to go...

Nothing has really gone mainstream as the SMSM refuse to run with what is the facts of the matter as you have alluded to.....CAS is apparently not an option due to the alleged indemnity the Huns have.....the Huns will simply sit tight as they have the SFA neutered.....if anything is to happen I think we have to take the legal route as fraud imo has certainly been committed.....if we are to see justice done.....I believe this is way we have to go...
What form would the legal route take?
Crowd fund an independent investigation?
Very complex and expensive I'd imagine.
Would the nuclear option be to dump the lot onto the fraud squad
outside of Scotland (is this even possible?) , thus blowing the whole thing open and possibly exposing some of our own board members to scrutiny?

What form would the legal route take?
Crowd fund an independent investigation?
Very complex and expensive I'd imagine.
Would the nuclear option be to dump the lot onto the fraud squad
outside of Scotland (is this even possible?) , thus blowing the whole thing open and possibly exposing some of our own board members to scrutiny?

The old saying you run with the craws you'll get shot wi the craws , if it does expose any member of our board then so be it , do you really want a person at the club who betrayed the support ,,,,, i don't

Legal opinion useless words but one that puts the fear up folk, Can only hope the guys look at every option
First off the SFA,s statement like there actions are designed to ,,,,get you to back off they are up to their necks in it and everyone's implicated , so of course there gonna say ''after legal advice nothing to see ''.

independent investigation you'd be setting yourself up for a fall by all accounts the silver bullet the smoking gun , the gun case and the gun licence holder are all present and correct ...... so go the legal route if we as a support can raise 140k for palistine we have it in us to raise the same

City of London police investigate fraud not sure how it would stand for this but still another option

or accept the games been fixed from time began and do nothing ,buy STs and move on ,,,,fk that idea

Members online

Latest posts

Back