Latest from someone

Nick66

Just thought i'd share this. True or false it's either dangerous , or not. You decide.
PS, this is a comment on JJ's site

Soon as i saw the pcs in the background as props and then saw the rock hanging from his neck , i thought another fortune teller, after the spiel it will be directed to the homepage, email and a free 2 page book in the post selling magic corona prevention herbs and then hook in the old yins for a tidy profit.

Anyone on youtube who starts with a long Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii is usually an imposter and this one looks a right roaster. I don't like been lied to and i think we are been lied to, think is not fact its opinion, first catch in escaping litigation, never said it was just gave my opinion. And well on JJs site, enough said. Look at his wee salt lava lamp in background he sells relaxation pish lava lamps for respiratory illness, they do fuck all.

1585522739604.png

Last edited:
Soon as i saw the pcs in the background as props and then saw the rock hanging from his neck , i thought another fortune teller, after the spiel it will be die=rected to the homepage, email and frre 2 page book in the post selling magic corona prevention herbs and then hook in the old yins for a tidy profit.

Anyone onyoutube who starts with a long Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii is usaully an imposter and this one looks a right roaster. I don't like been lied to and i think we are been lied to, think is not fact its opinion, first catch in escaping litigation, never said it was just gave my opinion. And well on JJs site, enough said. Look at his wee salt lava lamp in background he sells relaxation pish lava lamps for respiratory illness, they do fuck all.

View attachment 8290
he's a cnt

Soon as i saw the pcs in the background as props and then saw the rock hanging from his neck , i thought another fortune teller, after the spiel it will be directed to the homepage, email and a free 2 page book in the post selling magic corona prevention herbs and then hook in the old yins for a tidy profit.

Anyone on youtube who starts with a long Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii is usually an imposter and this one looks a right roaster. I don't like been lied to and i think we are been lied to, think is not fact its opinion, first catch in escaping litigation, never said it was just gave my opinion. And well on JJs site, enough said. Look at his wee salt lava lamp in background he sells relaxation pish lava lamps for respiratory illness, they do fuck all.

View attachment 8290

View attachment 8290
Why I thought it was worth highlighting Boab, the truth is, (forgive me), "out there". whatever the facts as told, there is something going on and people are falling ill and dying.

Why I thought it was worth highlighting Boab, the truth is, (forgive me), "out there". whatever the facts as told, there is something going on and people are falling ill and dying.
Yep and if we isolate and eat healthy and look after ourselves, we will outsee the pandemic and allow an outstreched health service find a cure without added restraints. But, we are going to see a lot of scams developing. But when we exit this then we will get to the bottom of what happened. Trumps daughter is under investigation for over charging the senate. Trump is making out that cities are not declaring the equipment sent, the bottom line is he knows this is on his watch, his turn is been unraveled, he has been bumping the country and the answers are unraveling, hope is sent to prison when this is over, This is not a drill

1585529369902.png

Yep and if we isolate and eat healthy and look after ourselves, we will outsee the pandemic and allow an outstreched health service find a cure without added restraints. But, we are going to see a lot of scams developing. But when we exit this then we will get to the bottom of what happened. Trumps daughter is under investigation for over charging the senate. Trump is making out that cities are not declaring the equipment sent, the bottom line is he knows this is on his watch, his turn is been unraveled, he has been bumping the country and the answers are unraveling, hope is sent to prison when this is over, This is not a drill

View attachment 8293
His poll figures are rising, but that same spike occurred during previous crisis too.

The sad thing is, is that it's likely going to take a national catastrophe before people cotton on to the fact that he does not have a clue and that his only agenda is a slice of that $2 trillion aid package.

His poll figures are rising, but that same spike occurred during previous crisis too.

The sad thing is, is that it's likely going to take a national catastrophe before people cotton on to the fact that he does not have a clue and that his only agenda is a slice of that $2 trillion aid package.

He just gave what both sides said was to be given, its taxpayers money the wank has put his name on and bams will fall for it as if its his dough.

They're calling it the Wall street bail out, as if thats ever happened before
Rich folks-quantative easing
Poor folks- austerity!
but blame the EU!

View attachment 8293

Back