Lawwell higher paid than any director in EPL

26+6=1

Only looked at the headline below. Didn't feel the need to read. What the fuck has this guy done to deserve the elite salary status. Answers on a postcard addressed to Ryan Christie disciplinary.

BTW if you read the Daily Record RC considered the video evidence to be of poor quality to show the incident properly so he did not want the video evidence submitted as he felt it was shite. The CO and the other muppets had already used the video footage as evidence, basically he was not going to have any chance their decision was made and they know no appeal can be made, it's kangaroo court to suit.

The issue now is who will insist that Moreloss and Kent were using intimidating gesture which could have led to a pitch invasion or incite a riot.

"Christie and his team attempted to argue that the video evidence was not of sufficient quality to be included and that he hadn't actually struck Morelos directly in the groin, submitting that the "specific element of the physical act" in the notice of complaint should be disregarded.

The panel decided that it would "apply its discretion" to the video footage while considering "all available evidence" and included "an option for the tribunal to amend the terms of the notice of complaint if deemed necessary".

The tribunal "viewed the available footage of the incident and considered the submissions from both parties" but ultimately decided that a two-match ban was warranted.

I would not hold PL responsible for this shenanigan as it is obvious who is making it hard for Celtic and the reason is obvious, last weeks incidents AJ rant and res12 raising its head in the Scotsman.

Whilst this shite is taking place, there is a group who can insist that measures are taking, so far they have remained hidden, it's time for fans to call out the shareholders of the club with power and demand they man up or sell up and get to fuck out the club.
Celtic was not founded for these types of spongers who are using it to make money of the back of decent fans and it seems they are happy to hide behind the sofa when the sleeves should be rolled up and take the wrongdoers to task.
So back to fuck guys like Rod Stewart etc prancing about the gaff as they are important, get to fuck out our club if you are using it for your own gain. Just MO.

Sevco board members rip the pish out the von trapp family singer
Result he goes out get a decent manager and spends some on players

Sevco board/manager/sfa / smsm and every broadcaster lie /smear and rip the pish out of celtic support and club

result ,,,our board is surprised

get the whole rotten bunch of them to fk

The board are Tories who have monitised the cause Tommy Burns played for. They need a competitive *rangers because sectarianism is money in a Glasgow context. Ironically we are now the establishment club. We have a Tory as club chairman and their chairman is an outcast.
Divide and conquer is the principle of the English Tory establishment. No value to them in being able to manipulate only one side.
The people running this club don't give a fuck about the glory or history of this club. It is a vehicle of profit for them and if they will profit greater from a healthy competitor they will feed that competitor.

The board's statement to Celtic fan's/customer's- "Geez yer feckin money and shut the phuq up" "Hey Rod, geeza song"!
Rod didn't record it until 2 years after the 100 year anniversary of the Rising. So more likely somebody said "hey Rod listen to this song they're singing.......on the video of the game you were at."

Last edited:
Has this ever been brought up at a shareholder meeting? (Lawwell higher paid than any other director in EPL). If not I think it should be.

To me it's not where we are, but where we could be if we weren't run by a dithering cheapskate. We have missed out on CL money through his failing to get in players needed. We missed out on McGinn because he's a tight fisted cunt and now McGinn is being touted to go for £40m. He buys cheap and it ends up costing us as most never make it.
.here's an idea spend a bit more and don't rely on hope. We could compile a list of utter duds we have bought that ended up costing us millions for fuck all. Use the money in better players who make us better and can be sold for a profit. Instead of wasting money and then letting them go for what they are worth, fuck all.

To me it's not where we are, but where we could be if we weren't run by a dithering cheapskate. We have missed out on CL money through his failing to get in players needed. We missed out on McGinn because he's a tight fisted cunt and now McGinn is being touted to go for £40m. He buys cheap and it ends up costing us as most never make it.
.here's an idea spend a bit more and don't rely on hope. We could compile a list of utter duds we have bought that ended up costing us millions for fuck all. Use the money in better players who make us better and can be sold for a profit. Instead of wasting money and then letting them go for what they are worth, fuck all.
The daily record touted him at £40m they operate in the same fantasy land with morelos

i for one am glad we didn't get Mcginn ,losing out on peroud (not sure the spelling ) in the august transfer window the french fullback was more of a loss

The daily record touted him at £40m they operate in the same fantasy land with morelos

i for one am glad we didn't get Mcginn ,losing out on peroud (not sure the spelling ) in the august transfer window the french fullback was more of a loss
Think McGinn would have been a great signing for us ,that one still pisses me off,stand out for Villa.

We needed someone to fight the Sevco midfield and he would have. Are you saying he won't go for a fortune?

Lawwell losing McGinn is unforgivable. All he needed to do was up the offer by about 500,000 and he was ours. Exactly the box to box player we need.

Members online

No members online now.

Back