Lawwell Statement

Didn’t even bother watching this. I’m not interested in his insincere apologies or imbecilic excuses...only his resignation announcement.
👿👿
Summary is
It was a mistake and we're sorry but here's why it was a great idea to go. Then there was some bollocks about uniting and moving forward, then covid has affected us more than anyone else and rounding off with look at the great work the foundation is doing.

Summary is
It was a mistake and we're sorry but here's why it was a great idea to go. Then there was some bollocks about uniting and moving forward, then covid has affected us more than anyone else and rounding off with look at the great work the foundation is doing.
Ahhh...the old uniting and moving forward line. FFS how many times can this bozo trot out that line?
Fk’off Lawwell and take the current board/management team with you!!
🤬🤬🤬

He had a wee chance to tell the scottish media to go fuck off and fuck themselves there...question was a perfect set up. Walker, boyd, commons, fat Sally. The lot of you fuck off he could have said. He could have mentioned the lack of condemnation over the Scotland squad. He could have mentioned the praise sevco recieved. I know its a bit tit for tat but he had a chance to defend the club from the vultures.....but no....he didn't want to upset his fucking mates.

Move on....nothing to see here...

He had a wee chance to tell the scottish media to go fuck off and fuck themselves there...question was a perfect set up. Walker, boyd, commons, fat Sally. The lot of you fuck off he could have said. He could have mentioned the lack of condemnation over the Scotland squad. He could have mentioned the praise sevco recieved. I know its a bit tit for tat but he had a chance to defend the club from the vultures.....but no....he didn't want to upset his fucking mates.

Move on....nothing to see here...
Its a PATHETIC APOLOGY m8 & has probably been told by DD to offer it although as I say NOT A SINGLE FUKIN WORD MEANT!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. McCulloch is a Fukin PUPPET & like Lennon just picking up a wage!! If this FAT CUNTS still there nxt Season we're FUKED so unless he unveils a GRADE A ++ Manager & TOP SIGNINGS then his INTENT is there fur aw tae see!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Members online

Latest posts

Back