Lazio left clutching at Green and White Straws - Italians need a massive favour from Celtic

"The Italian giants are left hoping that Celtic can do them a massive favour against Cluj."

So, let me see if I understand this. A club which turns a blind eye to the behaviour of their fascist supporters, who march with Nazi salutes in Glasgow and who stabbed and threatened Celtic fans in Rome, want a favor from US?

How about this? Fuck no, Nazio.

Cluj is a meaningless game for us now , I would send a shadow squad to Romania and leave all our big hitters at home

Getting good results in Europe whether we're already through or not is important for the morale and confidence of the team. Winning all the games we can has opposition teams wary of us before we even kick a ball against them. We are Celtic and we don't do mediocre.

Getting good results in Europe whether we're already through or not is important for the morale and confidence of the team. Winning all the games we can has opposition teams wary of us before we even kick a ball against them. We are Celtic and we don't do mediocre.
We are already through don't see the point in playing broony , eddy , calmac or jamesy and risking injury with the amount of games we've got in December

We are already through don't see the point in playing broony , eddy , calmac or jamesy and risking injury with the amount of games we've got in December

You can't expect to substitute every one of those players at the same time. We have to show the rest of Europe that we mean business.
If Lenny does change them all, I'll eat a hat of your choice, Kaiser. :p

Back