Lazio v Celtic Tuesday 28th November, 17.45pm Celtic Park time. Stadio Olimpico, Rome.

Aw went out last Saturday chatted up a big blond all night in the pub spent a few quid buying her drinks then half an hour before closing time some Tam Cruise look alike came swaning in and pumped her in the toilets but it’s cool coz my big mate Peter said I had 90% possession so we can do the same next week

Football has fairly moved on since that. O'Neill spent a fortune and inherited a fair few decent players. Rodgers should never have been taken back. There were better options, but they weren't even given a chance. How can clubs smaller than us and with a smaller budget cause us trouble in Europe?
Lazio are smaller than us?
Copenhagen beat Man Utd recently.
I think we will never be able to compete as long as we think winning the Scottish Premiership is the be all and end all. Its a fucking joke league let's be honest.

If you don’t have possession in Europe your under the kosh all night
In humble opinion his tactics have worked for 70% of our matches considering the lack of quality we have
The difference thus whole campaign has been Naiverty v nous, quality v lack of and some poor decisions from players and referees
Im no fan of BR but he’s easy pickings IMO
We need to look closer to the truth and when your putting up kids v men the results are there to see
Possession is all well and good, but it is in our own half & we never look like scoring.

Lack of quality is a major problem, but playing the way we do is not good enough. It didn't work when Rodgers was here the first time & it ain't working now.

My view on the defeat tonight . Doing great up until the goal. Tried as hard as we did but got zilch out of the game, I won't be spending my time on here criticizing players.But we definitely have problems with some projects. The manager needs ready made players to walk into our team in January. If not BR should walk away with a parting shot at the board, telling us fans the truth behind the scenes.

I don't know why so many of you are pissed off. We had 54% possession. 54%! Possession! Come on now, that is all that matters at the end of the day. Isn't it? 54% - wow! We must be in with a great shout of winning this season's much desired Tippy Tappy Cup. I mean, 54%!

And over £70m in the bank. Another Double to the Bhoys!
If we win the 'Tippy Tappy' Cup duz this mean we ECLIPSE the Huns '80 Min' Cup! 🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lazio are smaller than us?
Copenhagen beat Man Utd recently.
I think we will never be able to compete as long as we think winning the Scottish Premiership is the be all and end all. Its a fucking joke league let's be honest.
It sure is.. There's Ross Coonty beat St. Midden rangt so it's a 2 horse race just fur a change!! 🤣🤣🤣.. If only we Didny Fukin DESPISED THE FILTH so much we widny be bothad about winning the Lg Yr after Yr after Yr!! Just canny listen tae that Fukin SCUM gon tae George Sq etc, thinking they own the Fukin Country!! Let's face it nearly EVERY other team in CL wants the Scottish Champions in their group, it's a GUARANTEED 6 PTS!! 😏😏😏.. Between us & the FILTH it's 3 pts oot ae 51 & that says it aw about the state ae SCOTTISH FITBAW... UTTER SHITE!!

It sure is.. There's Ross Coonty beat St. Midden rangt so it's a 2 horse race just fur a change!! 🤣🤣🤣.. If only we Didny Fukin DESPISED THE FILTH so much we widny be bothad about winning the Lg Yr after Yr after Yr!! Just canny listen tae that Fukin SCUM gon tae George Sq etc, thinking they own the Fukin Country!! Let's face it nearly EVERY other team in CL wants the Scottish Champions in their group, it's a GUARANTEED 6 PTS!! 😏😏😏.. Between us & the FILTH it's 3 pts oot ae 51 & that says it aw about the state ae SCOTTISH FITBAW... UTTER SHITE!!
*- DESPISE..FUKIN FONES!!🤣🤣🤣

We need to get Peter Lawwell to fuck, and Rodgers can fuck off with him.
Old Firm ????
Fuck the Old Firm.

Who was the better option than Brendan?
Liewell was going after Peps comes and bibs guy.
Rodgers needs backed
Knutsen was the man who should've got the job or at least interviewed for it. He has proved he can compete in Europe with limited resources. Never go back always go forward. Rodgers needs to change his style of football. It doesn't work in Europe. But his ego won't allow him.

We need to spend big no point buying projects ...we are weaker than last season but I'm not angry at the players I think 4 of the games we have actually played pretty well but teams who spend more money or spend more wisely will win games 9 times out of 10 .....big January and summer needed.....but I won't moan either next time that we don't make champions league (no point getting the extra cash if we don't spend it on better quality)if Huns win on Thursday they make latter stages again (they have been much better than Celtic in the past 5 years in Europe) even tho it's a weaker competition they have played in....they have beaten some good teams over the past few years

Last edited:
can we please go back to the “we never stop” mantra🥹🥲..a reckon scales,ccv,Johnson,wee Taylor had more touches than our forward minded players Put together?? big man woulda blew a gasket way that stat!!!
One major tactic we had under postecoglou was the relentless pressure we put teams under. Free kicks line balls, it didn't matter, it was high intensity. That's the first change I noticed when Rodgers took over. Slow everything down. It's a hard watch.

Knutsen was the man who should've got the job or at least interviewed for it. He has proved he can compete in Europe with limited resources. Never go back always go forward. Rodgers needs to change his style of football. It doesn't work in Europe. But his ego won't allow him.
Never go back because what you have achieved before you'll never achieve again.

One major tactic we had under postecoglou was the relentless pressure we put teams under. Free kicks line balls, it didn't matter, it was high intensity. That's the first change I noticed when Rodgers took over. Slow everything down. It's a hard watch.
Afraid deadener it's going to get a lot harder.

Members online

Latest posts

Back