'Le Skelper' Odsonne Edouard, Staying for the Ten

He hasnt said he's definitely staying. And until Celtic announce it I would remind people who were convinced KT was staying. It's not done yet.
If they can have their moonbeams daily when we can see what is all around them then this is one good feel factor I am going to accept, Eddie next year will be a more valuable assett with a ten and another player of the year gong round his neck. Both Eddie and Celtic will benefit for the longer journey, lets be honest not really a good time to be considering uncertainties when you already have a steady job, future and income. Celtic or Bust

Untitled.jpg

He hasnt said he's definitely staying. And until Celtic announce it I would remind people who were convinced KT was staying. It's not done yet.
Well, contractually it is done, since he's signed until 2022, and the only way he wouldn't be here for 10 is if the club sold him. They won't do that before 10 is secured. And apparently from the quotes in the article, he wants to stay, and that would be a pretty good indication that he's staying.

If they can have their moonbeams daily when we can see what is all around them then this is one good feel factor I am going to accept, Eddie next year will be a more valuable assett with a ten and another player of the year gong round his neck. Both Eddie and Celtic will benefit for the longer journey, lets be honest not really a good time to be considering uncertainties when you already have a steady job, future and income. Celtic or Bust

View attachment 9863

My arse is going like a rabbits nostrils at the thought the boy is leaving. I want it to be true, but as I said, we've been down this road before. I want the club to give him a raise and extend his contract with the understanding that the year after he can move.

Members online

Back