'Le Skelper' Odsonne Edouard, Staying for the Ten

hope to fuck he is staying for ten hes wot 23 I think one more year here to make more history that hes helped build I think he will stay u can tell he loves it here but at same time we and he knows hes too bloody good for our league and deserves a crack at the top tier teams and after the 10 he will go with everyone's best wishes

'Le Skelper' Odsonne Edouard, Staying for the Ten says "the more you win, the more you want to keep delivering trophies”

I do hope it's all go for the 10. The lad knows his stock will rise being a history maker, add a good showing in Europe, France and the world's his oyster. Over to you PL, announce new contract PDQ.

hope to fuck he is staying for ten hes wot 23 I think one more year here to make more history that hes helped build I think he will stay u can tell he loves it here but at same time we and he knows hes too bloody good for our league and deserves a crack at the top tier teams and after the 10 he will go with everyone's best wishes
He gets it, didn’t go back to France during lockdown, the teams on the cusp of immortality, the biggest season since the Lisbon lions days, the WHOLE TEAM knows it, I can see us flying out the traps when the season starts, teams are going to get a gubbing, could be a record goals scored this year, league could be won before xmas....I’m getting excited, can you tell?....Cmon the hoops.......💚🍀

He gets it, didn’t go back to France during lockdown, the teams on the cusp of immortality, the biggest season since the Lisbon lions days, the WHOLE TEAM knows it, I can see us flying out the traps when the season starts, teams are going to get a gubbing, could be a record goals scored this year, league could be won before xmas....I’m getting excited, can you tell?....Cmon the hoops.......💚🍀
totally agree he gets it no doubt bout it will just depend on size of the club who comes in for him I suppose personally I think he will stay one more season🤞

Back