League Cup Final - Celtic v the Rangers, Beautiful Sunday 8 December - all comments here

To tell ye the truth......There's a chance, only a wee chance, that they mite win....Goin on form, and us having the better players, yes we should tank them....No chance is Gerrard usin the same tactics as last time... Gonny be interesting, But I think we should hit them from the off, and somethins tellin me Gerrard will try the same. Get yer seatbelt on :love:

It might not be pretty and it might not be flowing football but we have the better players, the better manager and much more bottle than this shower of over-hyped nonentities and this time tomorrow night they will be silenced.
First bits like me pushing when I’m drunk 🤣🤣 sorry I no

To tell ye the truth......There's a chance, only a wee chance, that they mite win....Goin on form, and us having the better players, yes we should tank them....No chance is Gerrard usin the same tactics as last time... Gonny be interesting, But I think we should hit them from the off, and somethins tellin me Gerrard will try the same. Get yer seatbelt on :love:
I think it will be 100mph for the first 20 minutes. Probably a few meaty "leveller" tackles early doors trying to see how much they can get away with before Gollum clamps down. Once things settle then we will hopefully be ahead and take control. This season has shown that even if we ho behind we will fight like hell to get back in front - a real never-say-die winning mentality.

I will stick with my earlier prediction of a 3-1 win to the good guys. MTH.

Ive watched them recently on YouTube and they are dead (pardon the pun) slow. If we play as we have been our speed should blow them apart.

I’m gonna be brave and say 4-1 but again would love another 1957 7-1 now that would be a beautiful Sunday but I’m just dreaming.

COYBIG 💚💚🍀🍀HH

Ive watched them recently on YouTube and they are dead (pardon the pun) slow. If we play as we have been our speed should blow them apart.

I’m gonna be brave and say 4-1 but again would love another 1957 7-1 now that would be a beautiful Sunday but I’m just dreaming.

COYBIG 💚💚🍀🍀HH
Naw yer bang oan wee have pace hunners of it we use our pace in forward positions bang bang and the winners are

Members online

Latest posts

Back